Season 11 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the Langston/Haskell thread runs through the whole season, she says, from hospital to courtroom and beyond.

Oh my gosh....does this woman EVER say ANYTHING that makes me happy?!!! :scream::scream::scream::scream:

So basically, CSI Season 11 is now officially The Langston/Haskell Chronicles??

And the Langston/Haskell thread runs through the whole season, she says, from hospital to courtroom and beyond.

Oh my gosh....does this woman EVER say ANYTHING that makes me happy?!!! :scream::scream::scream::scream:

Are they freakin' serious? :scream::scream::scream: Why doesn't this end and Langston gets ANOTHER season long arc. This has carried on for nearly 2 1/2 years. ENOUGH ALREADY. :scream::scream:

Man, Grissom didn't even get these season long arcs. WTF? :wtf:

Oh. My. God. I could just scream my head off! Ray/Haskell through the WHOLE season?! What the heck?! Move on CBS! We want something new concerning the REST OF THE CAST!

WOW, what alot of negative comments. To me and the writers this character is a cunning, coniving, menacing, lying, despicable character. Maybe fans liked seeing this on CSI, and the ratings were higher, when he was on. I for one feel TPTB have never let the fans down, and as far as hm being on throughout the whole season, there's got to be a good reason. Carol Mendelsohn and staff are brilliant and they know what their doing. I'm more miffed off that poor Ray is hurting because of the freak show. and BTW thank's Selphie for the news and the update~

WOW, what alot of negative comments. To me and the writers this character is a cunning, coniving, menacing, lying, despicable character. Maybe fans liked seeing this on CSI, and the ratings were higher, when he was on. I for one feel TPTB have never let the fans down, and as far as hm being on throughout the whole season, there's got to be a good reason. Carol Mendelsohn and staff are brilliant and they know what their doing. I'm more miffed off that poor Ray is hurting because of the freak show. and BTW thank's Selphie for the news and the update~

Ok, I really don't know what fans you're talking about, but nearly everyone on this board and others can't stand it.

I mean this has gone on for 1 1/2 season, enough already. When does Nick get a season long story arc? When does Catherine (probably will now because she's leaving)?

I mean Grissom NEVER got a season long story arc. What on earth can they do to the guy?

As for Carol M. she is completely out of touch with the fans.

So is CSI over and The Langston and Haskell Adventures have taken its place???? :confused: Tell you what CBS make Langston and Haskell a spinoff and let us have OUR CSI, let me refresh your memory it's the decade old show about Catherine, Nick, Greg, Brass, the lab rats, and etc.

I like Haskell but this is getting old, the season premiere is one thing but the rest of the season :scream: C'MON!!!!!!!! :scream: and it doesn't always have to be Langston/Haskell it could be Greg/Haskell or even Hodges/Haskell :lol:

Is it bad that I'm starting to wish CSI had died back in season 9 when Griss left?

Ok, I really don't know what fans you're talking about, but nearly everyone on this board and others can't stand it.

I mean this has gone on for 1 1/2 season, enough already. When does Nick get a season long story arc? When does Catherine (probably will now because she's leaving)?

I mean Grissom NEVER got a season long story arc. What on earth can they do to the guy?

As for Carol M. she is completely out of touch with the fans.

Well, Anthony Zuiker [the creator of CSI] stated recently that over 78.3 million fans watched CSI, worldwide, and I'm sure their not all on this forum. That's what I meant. And it won't just be Haskall, the whole team will be involved in this like always. I guess if I was that adamant against something that turned me me off, I wouldn't tune in. And Carol M, is so on top of, and in touch with what the fans want. Why do some think that characters that used to be on here are now gone? It's all about popularity and who is a fan of these characters who disappeared, and the one who weren't~ versus the ones who are still on~I think she had a big say in those decisions. Time will tell how this scenerio will turn out. And WP stated for years he was leaving..and he did have a long arc.. actually too long..He told everyone he was leaving and everyone was prepared. But that I guess would be more proper on the "character development thread"! I'm more annoyned about this little Bieber baby, how fascinating can he be.. come on:rolleyes:

78.3 million people who watch are not the same as 78.3 million people who like this storyline.

And I'm sorry, but only a GSR fan would say that CM is in tune with what the fans want. Because she is no way in tune with the majority of the fans on this board or other boards.

But you like the storyline and that's fine.

I mean what can be taken away from Langston that he has to deal with it for a whole season. I mean he was stabbed, yes that is awful, but come on, Nick was BURIED ALIVE. One of the worst things that could happen to a person and the worse nightmare anyone could have. Yet, did he deal with it all season? No. (even if it was Cath, Sara, Greg, etc in the box I would still say the same thing).

But we have to deal with how this stabbing affects Langston, all season? :rolleyes: Don't think so. And as a fan I'm going to assert my right to exactly let them know how I feel. :p

78.3 million people who watch are not the same as 78.3 million people who like this storyline.

And I'm sorry, but only a GSR fan would say that CM is in tune with what the fans want. Because she is no way in tune with the majority of the fans on this board or other boards.

But you like the storyline and that's fine.

I mean what can be taken away from Langston that he has to deal with it for a whole season. I mean he was stabbed, yes that is awful, but come on, Nick was BURIED ALIVE. One of the worst things that could happen to a person and the worse nightmare anyone could have. Yet, did he deal with it all season? No. (even if it was Cath, Sara, Greg, etc in the box I would still say the same thing).

But we have to deal with how this stabbing affects Langston, all season? :rolleyes: Don't think so. And as a fan I'm going to assert my right to exactly let them know how I feel. :p

Gees..no wonder George didn't sign till the last minute..

A GSR fan:rolleyes: not anymore that's so over..for me... ya' can't have a GSR fan with only one half of the couple being on the show. I'm into some of the romances that are going on now, not way back when. I'm into some of the romances on Miami and New York , things that are happening now.. and "Grave Danger" was eons ago S/5. A great episode probably the best ever.. but that's also over, and Nick will again be in jeopardy as the video showed. So it won't just be about Haskall. For me I like to concentrate on what's going on in the present. I feel that whatever the writers have in store will be fantstic. And S/11 will be sensational:thumbsup:Oh and George Eads stated not to long ago. "I don't know why people leave the show" & here he is.. a man of his word~

Not to even attempt to speak for the GSR fans but... I think they think CM is full of it too. I mean, there's been no attempt to explain why Sara's here and Grissom's there, even though it was promised. I love Jorja being back, but it's been pretty much a meh return from the behind the scenes stuff. A bit here, a bit there and miles of unanswered questions. Dissapointing in every way except that Jorja is still a good actress.

This is crazy intense! :)

sharp52092 I'm leaning towards you on stopping back at season 9, but I'm praying it doesn't stay that way.

hahahahahahahahahaha myfuturecsi

I just don't know what to say anymore. Things have to settle down. I doubt it and if anything it'll get worse come actual premiere night. Grissom needs to come back and settle the team straight :)

Andthe Langston/Haskell thread runs through the whole season, she says, from hospital to courtroom and beyond.

Are they freakin' serious? :scream::scream::scream: Why doesn't this end and Langston gets ANOTHER season long arc. This has carried on for nearly 2 1/2 years. ENOUGH ALREADY. :scream::scream:

Man, Grissom didn't even get these season long arcs. WTF? :wtf:

Not AGAIN! :scream: :wtf: This is crazy. I don't know if I would laugh or be mad at this. I liked the Haskell story line back in season 9. I think many did. But the CSI tptb shouldn't be misinterpreting it by dragging again this sick serial killer for another season. Enough is enough!

This is crazy intense! :)

sharp52092 I'm leaning towards you on stopping back at season 9, but I'm praying it doesn't stay that way.

hahahahahahahahahaha myfuturecsi

I just don't know what to say anymore. Things have to settle down. I doubt it and if anything it'll get worse come actual premiere night. Grissom needs to come back and settle the team straight :)

Grissom is NOT returning, he's done and is making a movie in New York now. [WP] that is. It was my fantasy that he'd return, but I've come to terms that it isn't likely. And, what would he do? push Langston out the door? And the GSR is lame and not credible:rolleyes: I think that's why Jorja is only in 11 episodes. Cath is the leader with Nick close behind, and they'll do fine. In the video it doesn't even show Haskall, and there are terms like negative and positive. the latter is so much brighter. I'm excited about the premiere and don't enjoy reading dark dreary scenerios that drag someone down or try too.:(

WP TALKS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back