Season 11 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bring Haskell down? He's already in jail! How can they bring him down? I don't get it. :lol:
Ugh, just makes me glad I got a better offer for the night of the CSI premiere because I am not looking forward to it, really. I'll be happy enough watching it via DVR and then I can FF Bieber and probably a majority of the show by the sound of it.

I'm looking forward to the following episodes but not the first one.

Bring Haskell down? He's already in jail! How can they bring him down? I don't get it. :lol:
Ugh, just makes me glad I got a better offer for the night of the CSI premiere because I am not looking forward to it, really. I'll be happy enough watching it via DVR and then I can FF Bieber and probably a majority of the show by the sound of it.

I'm looking forward to the following episodes but not the first one.

Yeah, I'll probably record and watch later so I can ffwd through Bieber too lol.

Just sitting here chuckling at all the back and forths.

I'm a 'Grissom Girl' and make no apologies for it, but I do realize he's not coming back. And, I do realize that LF is the recognized 'all-star player'. But (why I'm using a baseball analogy, I'll never know, lol), this is a ensemble cast and everyone needs their turn at bat.

On the Haskell front, I know I'd get bored watching my favorite ball team, if every time they took the field they played the same opposing team, over and over and over......

<turning and running now>

Sara has used baseball analogies too - maybe it's catching for Grissom lovers. :) It's a good analogy for Haskell though. He was a good opponent, in season 9. Still seeing him, 2 seasons later, when he's already in jail anyway.. getting very annoying.

Just sitting here chuckling at all the back and forths.

I'm a 'Grissom Girl' and make no apologies for it, but I do realize he's not coming back. And, I do realize that LF is the recognized 'all-star player'. But (why I'm using a baseball analogy, I'll never know, lol), this is a ensemble cast and everyone needs their turn at bat.

On the Haskell front, I know I'd get bored watching my favorite ball team, if every time they took the field they played the same opposing team, over and over and over......

<turning and running now>

Here here! Couldn't have said it any better myself. I tried but apparently it didn't come across as what I wanted it to.

This is crazy intense! :)

sharp52092 I'm leaning towards you on stopping back at season 9, but I'm praying it doesn't stay that way.

hahahahahahahahahaha myfuturecsi

I just don't know what to say anymore. Things have to settle down. I doubt it and if anything it'll get worse come actual premiere night. Grissom needs to come back and settle the team straight :)

Well, I will say that when Grissom was on the show. We hardly saw Nick, but with Langston, at least we get more Nick scenes.

However, has Nick ever had a season long story arc-NO!!!

So seriously, I don't know what is up with CSI. Just end the show already.

And here's praying to the man above (along with the lottery, good health and world peace) that George finds a better gig than this show.

As a huge fan of CSI Miami(despite of the fact i think of it as the most cheesy) and regular viewer of CSI and CSINY, I too notice some repetitiveness in all three CSIs. Haskell again? Damn. It's getting old. I'd rather see again that Natalie, miniature killer. That was an interesting villian.
As for Justin B. I have to show my ignorance - until now I had no idea who he was! Never heard of him(I know I'm about 10 years older than his fanbase, but still), and I live in the UK, so I guess he is not THAT famous after all. I've heard of other teenage star - Miley Cyrus, but Bieber - never before...so that promos advertising him wouldn't let me watch CSI if I wasn't already a viewer...

As for Justin B. I have to show my ignorance - until now I had no idea who he was! Never heard of him(I know I'm about 10 years older than his fanbase, but still), and I live in the UK, so I guess he is not THAT famous after all. I've heard of other teenage star - Miley Cyrus, but Bieber - never before...so that promos advertising him wouldn't let me watch CSI if I wasn't already a viewer...

Yes same here. I still don't get why Justin B. should be a big deal for CSI. I guess it is the opposite, they just use a world wide show like CSI to advertise him. CSI is more famous than Justin B. guy.

This information was just sent to me... and it's a "out-there" storyline!

Episode 11.06 is titled "House of Hoarders."

The team investigate a murder at the home of Marta, a level 5 hoarder whose home is stacked high with items, garbage and more than one dead body.

Better title for the episode? "Pack Rat." It would be a perfect Lab Rat episode! :lol:

This information was just sent to me... and it's a "out-there" storyline!

Episode 11.06 is titled "House of Hoarders."

The team investigate a murder at the home of Marta, a level 5 hoarder whose home is stacked high with items, garbage and more than one dead body.
Better title for the episode? "Pack Rat." It would be a perfect Lab Rat episode! :lol:

I figured sooner or later one of the CSI shows would do a hoarding case...should be interesting

Ugh I am so glad I am taping this premiere...I dont think I can tolerate Bieber for most of the episode. I am also sick of the Ray hour....I was hoping that we werent going to have that again this season but it doesnt sound like thats the case.

I'd rather see again that Natalie, miniature killer. That was an interesting villian.
It was implied by the miniature Grissom found of Natalie that she was getting ready to commit suicide, so I have a feeling we're not going to be seeing her again.

Greatest. Casting. News. Of. The. Season!

Exclusive: 'CSI' finally lands Katee Sackhoff

CSI has finally succeeded in capturing Katee Sackhoff.

The Battlestar Galacitca firebrand and recent 24 alum—who was CSI producers’ first choice to replace Jorja Fox three years ago before a higher power inexplicably nixed her hiring—is joining the cast in a potentially recurring role, sources confirm to me exclusively.

Sackhoff will play Detective Reed, a smart, tough, and feisty investigator with an acknowledged lack of sensitivity. Her first episode is slated to air during November sweeps.

Ironically, Sackhoff’s role sounds an awful lot like the one she didn’t get—spitfire Riley Adams. (Lauren Lee Smith got that part. And then got canned). That’s Hollywood for ya!

Thoughts? Are you happy second time proved to be the charm for CSI and Sackhoff? Sound off below!

Source!

a smart, tough, and feisty

OMG..can they not create characters-female characters-without using these stupid adjectives!

Of course a female cop is going to be 'smart' and 'tough'..why is that such 'fresh' news? If these were terms used to describe a male cop-they would be demeaning because it's obvious a cop has to be 'smart' and 'tough' to be a cop.

And this in no way is a criticism of Sackhoff. I've never watched BSG, but I've heard she's quite a good actress and has a alot of fans which is great. This is more about the way female characters are written which is a reflection of Hollywood.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back