Season 11 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love 'The Mentalist' and 'CSI' as well, so didn't mind that combined promo :) I'm glad that most regulars will be back, even though my favourite female on CSI was Wendy and now she's gone :( Marg will be the only regular woman and she wil not even be in all the episodes? That's bad. I still don't get why they wrote Liz out and hired that new girl instead... and I really, really don't like it.

I still don't get why they wrote Liz out and hired that new girl instead... and I really, really don't like it.

The bomb experts girl is only gonna be in the first ep. There's a possibility that they may bring her back for another episode or two, but as of right now, she's only in the first episode.

Was that a promo for Justin Bieber's upcoming movie or a CSI promo? Because CBS is sure as hell promoting Justin Bieber (not like he needs it) and focusing less on the actual series regulars. Sigh.

Geez I've said I will give him a chance but things are getting way out of hand. Agreed he doesn't need the publicity. If people don't already know this kid is guest starring they're living in a bubble. I'm sick and tired of him being the center of every promo. Give it up CBS you're turning people away!

Not really a spoiler. This is from TV.com's Fall 2010 Programming Guide:

CSI, (Season 11 premiere, September 23, 9 p.m.)
Don't deny it. We all know you'll be watching 'cause Justin Bieber will be guest starring in the premiere.
:lol:

source

Maybe Justin Bieber will lose something too, like his voice..
Can't lose something you never had, LOL! :lol:

Hey, come on, he's just a kid!

Ah, who am I kidding? :guffaw: Good one!

I'm actually starting to wonder if its a bad thing that the UK will get S11 at least four months later than the US. With all this Bieber mania that tptb have apparently been brainwashed into thinking we'll like, and more drama for Ray, (not to mention the conspicuous lack of mention about a certain ex-lab rat turned CSI) there is very little attracting me to the new series :shifty:

I'm really going to laugh my butt off if all of this promoting only Bieber for the season premiere crap backfires on tptb and the ratings for the premiere suck badly. :lol: I'm actually kind of hoping that happens to be honest. I have nothing against the kid, but I'm sick of only hearing about how he's coming on the show rather than hearing about the main characters who are a big part of why I'm still watching this show.

It's really a turn-off that this great show is now depending on a singer's fame. CSI doesn't need to do this. People already know it's on air. Duh, it's the most watched drama in the world! What it really needs is to bring back its long lost viewers who are waiting for good stuff to give the show another chance.

If they can't bring back Grissom, why not just do an episode that will include him somehow. Why not revisit his past cast when a new evidence or witness resurfaces and the CSI team finds out that he was wrong. It won't harm if Grissom made a mistake. In SVU, Elliot Stabler (one of the leads), screwed up. He put an innocent man in prison. There's no way that man will be cleared since the real suspect died.

Another promo featuring our favorite guest star

:brickwall:

It said "he's brought fans tears of joy", when I saw him on "SNL" I shed tears of WTF":wtf: I still will give him a chance but, wished I hadn't of seen his lame guest spot on the show. I felt like I was watching a 8 yr. old kid in a trial run audition for "America's Got Talent":( Maybe Nick will adopt him or he can be Greg's baby brother:rolleyes:

Most we already know but Some new about Ray. http://www.usatoday.com/life/television/news/2010-09-03-tvreturn03_CV_N.htm CBS*Thursday, 9 ET/PT*Premiere: Sept. 23 Where they're headed: Fishburne being a star
of the series, it's not much of a spoiler to reveal he doesn't die. But that doesn't mean he won't suffer. The murder attempt "affects (Langston); he loses something very valuable," says executive producer Carol Mendelsohn. "He spends the entire premiere episode in the hospital — he still works on the case, but he's in a lot of pain and doesn't want to take anything for it, it clouds his thinking." And the Langston/Haskell thread runs through the whole season, she says, from hospital to courtroom and beyond. "There is a connection between Nate Haskell and Ray Langston. Are the CSIs smart enough to eventually bring Nate Haskell down? That will be up to Langston to figure out — Bruce Schwartz

Last edited:
Bring Haskell down? He's already in jail! How can they bring him down? I don't get it. :lol:

HMMM> well maybe we don't know the whole story about him..yet.. I thought we pretty much knew the whole thing, but apparently there's more. Maybe this will get him on death row. And Poor Ray, in pain and in the hospital through the whole episode, that sucks:( I want to know what Ray loses:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back