Season 11 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
So they had a combined promo of CSI and the Mentalist after the repeat episode tonight. It showed the funeral and a bomb going off there. Seemed like two bombs overall there.

Sadly the episode still does not look that interesting to me.

The promo just shown after the repeat made me excited about the premiere. Two explosions :eek: I'm not thrilled about the JB appearance though. :lol:

Saw the promo as well, and mixes up with 'The Mentalist" didn't get that at all:confused: Why not have one, then the other, strange indeed. But we saw Langston with an oxygen mask over his face. Then Cath and Sara, and Nick with an explosion and his getting thrown to the ground:klingon: then guess who? Bieber baby. And BTW We watched "SNL", Saturday night [re-run] and Justin Bieber was the "guest' so I watched & listened to him sing. He's got a 3 note range and his dance moves are robotic and not natural. And every skit he was in & many with Tina Fey,[she's fantastic] were awful. You could see him reading from the cue cards.:rolleyes:The only thing I could say is he's cute as "a button" so that's about it:(

Thanks Sharp. I got so busy swearing at my computer that wasn't doing what I wanted it to that I only saw the Mentalist part of it. I've made some caps of the CSI part that I'll put over in the spoiler thread. :)

Susan

Not sure if anyone mentioned this, but tonight they're having a fall preview show on CBS @ 8:30. Also not sure if it's a repeated thing, but I figured I'd put it out there.

Kind of weird and confusing with it all mixed up with The Mentalist, but I'll take it! :)

I find it interesting that the new girl bomb tech whatever she is was blown up in a similar way when she was on Criminal Minds.

Thanks for the link sharp:)

It was great to see some new scenes from next season.Season premiere is going to be explosive-I get that.But I don't want to see that Bieber kid in every promo but our favorite cast members.

I was so pissed yesterday when I saw that a Bieber video on youtube has over 300.000.000 views.:scream:

Nick's sure taking a beating lately isn't he, although my twisted sense of humour made me laugh at his expression as he's blown forward from the explosion.

I wonder how the timeline will play out in the episode, considering we go from catherine and ray at the time of his stabbing to the funeral for officer clarke.

Completly missed Ecklie at first! Think i was distracted by the fact that vartann appears to pushing him along (or taking the opportunity to push him to the ground).

The fact that bieber's voice hasn't broken helps him sound like a confused little child...

I'm really wondering if Greg is even in the season premiere. Not a glimpse of him anywhere yet. :(

I'm really wondering if Greg is even in the season premiere. Not a glimpse of him anywhere yet. :(

They do that every year, but its just CBS or whomever puts the promos together. I really don't think the CSI ptb have anything to do with it. Just the marketing team. But, I don't know how you'd write to just those in charge of the marketing or whatever. I'm not gonna fault the show runners or writers for who gets shown in the previews cause I really don't think they have that much to do with that aspect of it. I think there is a whole other team that does that part lol.

They do that every year, but its just CBS or whomever puts the promos together. I really don't think the CSI ptb have anything to do with it. Just the marketing team. But, I don't know how you'd write to just those in charge of the marketing or whatever. I'm not gonna fault the show runners or writers for who gets shown in the previews cause I really don't think they have that much to do with that aspect of it. I think there is a whole other team that does that part lol.

That makes total sense GNRF I think your right.. and Greg will be in it. for sure.. how can we see an episode without him:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back