Season 11 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
It also says that in the stabbing Dr. Langston, "lost something" what if it's memory? more stellar acting on his part. like "who am I, where am I, what's going on"? Or does he lose a kidney? This will be an interesting development:confused:

It's a kidney Desertwind...;)

Episode 2 is going to be a great one.I love Drops' character and his interaction with Nick and Brass.I'm also interested to see Wendy's exit.

Only Hodges and Henry...:( I should just stop getting my hopes up...

I'm still waiting for something to interest me enough to stream it off the net. Only thing that catches my eye is Sienna's guest appearance, but I can easily wait a couple of months for that :p

It also says that in the stabbing Dr. Langston, "lost something" what if it's memory? more stellar acting on his part. like "who am I, where am I, what's going on"? Or does he lose a kidney? This will be an interesting development:confused:

How do you know that? has that been released by anyone..I hope it's just his pride, and he will get over that real fast. ;)

Someone who has seen spoilers said it was a kidney I think and judging by where Ray was stabbed on his back, I'd say a kidney is a good bet.

How do you know that? has that been released by anyone..I hope it's just his pride, and he will get over that real fast. ;)

Spoilers indicate it's a kidney.

Could someone please point me to the spoiler where it says "kidney" because I apparently missed it and did not put it in the Spoiler Reference Thread.

Could someone please point me to the spoiler where it says "kidney" because I apparently missed it and did not put it in the Spoiler Reference Thread.

THANK YOU.. I never saw that either :confused: And if it's about him, you know I would be all over it!

There is no spoiler. It's just speculation, but where Langston was stabbed it's the conclusion you draw. :)

Understood. :) But people were saying that there was a spoiler to this effect. Are there some that aren't being posted here? 'Cause we want them! :lol: Seems like the other franchises get real, secret, juicy spoilers and all we get are Q&A's and press releases. :(

:lol:Smokey really..and on the "kidney" that's almost too in your face easy. isn't it? That would be the conclusion, but its anything on CSI as it seems?

Ugh, Smokey... you're making me search for my own post! :lol:

Another new promo! It's shorter, and doesn't have much--if anything--new. Here it is, courtesy of All About Marg.

ETA:
Thanks to All About Marg for the heads up!

From TV Guide:

Anybody else think Ray's going to lose a kidney?

You'd be correct! A doctor has to remove Ray's kidney during surgery.

The spoiler fits into the Talk CSI category "cannot mention the direct source." :p

There is no spoiler. It's just speculation, but where Langston was stabbed it's the conclusion you draw. :)

Understood. :) But people were saying that there was a spoiler to this effect. Are there some that aren't being posted here? 'Cause we want them! :lol: Seems like the other franchises get real, secret, juicy spoilers and all we get are Q&A's and press releases. :(

The people are wrong!!!! :lol: No spoiler actually said 'kidney', just that he will 'lose something'. :)

vegaslights I didn't find anything where it said "he looses a kidney", on those links you posted. so where does it say that? I don't want to turn this into a squabble, but I'd like to see an actual "spoiler" where it states that he does "lose a kidney". It seems to easy, and CSI always throws a curve at the fans:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back