Season 11 in the UK

Ah so that's where it all led. Poor Ray, I think he's been "tortured" enough already. I didn't like this Haskell thing from the very beginning and now I hope it'll be finally done. I was more fond of Miniature Killer thing than this. I truly hope it'll all about Haskell.

Ahh. It seems there is no end in sight for all this Haskell business. Im sick of this storyline already.
Good parts- I liked Ecklie's daughter, seemed a good character.
Greg had some decent scenes, I like it when he does his history thing!
Nick standing by Ray. And Ray and Doc Robbins friendship.
But the rest of it? Ray as a vigilante is very annoying. Haskell was ok for a couple of episodes, but now its just very repetitive.

I liked Nick's way of cussing and his line " I aint getting down on my knees " was cute and i liked the ep but Haskell * yawn* and i'm hoping that the finale will be good along with the other spinoffs too.

^ Yeah, I liked that line from Nick. Im not holding my breath for the finale, im expecting more of the same.

I wish I could get re-runs from s11 but I can get only s10 instead. At least when it ends I wish for s11 to continue, or at another long-time-no-seen tv show (such as NCIS, but no more Bones)

^_^
I think I better start donating money to main library to get pc for whole day :D
I wanted to go to library today but it was 33 C degrees and there it'd be more like 40 degrees because or all the heat from computers and poor ventilation.
I didn't want to end up like city's major on marathon day o_O

^^ it's almost the end of season 11 boo and i has to get seasons 9,10 & 11 on dvd to complete my collection as i have the first 8 ooh so many

Last edited:
OMG the highest I could wish for is 2 CM seasons and at least one 24 season. Stores here provides only various Vegas pc games and one Miami.

^^ I've got CSI ps2 game that came out in 2006 and completed it five times but it's hard and i have a lot of dvds almost 300 i think

So, the finale was much better than I expected. At least they got rid of Haskell pretty quick. Liked the teams different reactions to the death. Doc Robbins is very close to Ray, so would expect him to be on side. Brass was very good. Some good Ecklie scenes, I rather like Ecklie now!
I was wondering where they could go with Ray now, but I have just seen the news on the right hand column about Fishburne not coming back.

Not a bad season. Much better than the last couple of years. Better team interactions, better screentime. Loving Sara this year. But still not as good as it once was, and this whole Haskell story dragged it down somewhat.

Back