Season 11 in the UK

^ Yeah, Hodges face when he was watching those dinos was great.
Two cases that werent connected! Wow! That doesnt happen very often, and although the dino one was rather silly it was a good contrast to the more serious case.
Not sure what I think of that new detective yet.

Aww poor Greg, although him just joining the id protection thing seemed rather convienient.
Some more comedy moments from Hodges, although he seems to be getting out in the field alot recently.
Im so glad Jorja came back to the show. When the show started Sara was one of my least fav characters, and now she has become one of my favourites. There seems to be alot of depth in the writing for her, and its great to see her compassionate side.

I know , i really like the way Greg was helping Hodges to take his mind of Wendy .

Hi!
Just noticed this thread.
Although I'm not from UK here, where I live, season 11 also started and about approximate time.
As far as I got you've just seen the episode about dinosaurs.
We'll be having it just tonight. And again, since the season started, it's announced as either exciting, freaky, frightening or weird.
Though only one what was at least half as promised was the first one of the season, which was kinda sad.

^ Hey, BDS. We are close in episodes then.
The last episode with the dodgy company contaminating the water was very interesting. Although the goats head and some of the deaths were rather implausibe it was an enjoyable epi overall. Although I knew the csis wouldnt really be able to change much, it was good seeing them try and more realistic. And I really liked Ray in this one. He wasnt being a know-all or trying to be in charge. He was caring and compassionate, but knew the limits of the case, I wish the character was shown more like this.

^ Hey Solitaire! Glad that finally I'm not too far from all of you guys.
Though it was suprised they show the season so early, when it's still on air at States.
I did some math and I got two episodes in between.
That's great:)

Sounds like nice Vegas style episode.
Unfortunately my friend chose the best timing for a phone call so I barely saw the episode. Mostly just some dinosaurs, victim, Ray, Cath and Greg... Pretty much the essence :D

I thought is was an interesting episode , i like ray's character in this episode , i didn't like the scene with goat head as i was eating at the time , i thought Hodges was funny when he didn't want to go into the morgue in case he caught something , overall i thought it was a good episode .

BDS- Yes, Hodges was pretty funny with the dinos. Its good that he is getting out of teh lab more, although I dont really wan him out too much.
Lal- I discovered a long time ago that it is best not to eat when watching CSI!

I enjoyed last nights episode. Im really liking this season so far.
Greg is still getting a decent amount of screentime, always good! The case, with the killer pets, was very quirky, but interesting!
I hope Cath and Vatann dont split. I really like this couple.
The '3 way' experiment with Cath, Nick and Ray was pretty funny.
Its good to see them getting back to the 2 cases per episode, and especially ones that arent connected. Ive missed that.

Last edited:
Yeah me too. But sometimes that's making the episode more funny.
Especially hilarious was last epi where they had to find body who was DBS- dead before shred.
And Sara got the worse part of the job.
But I couldn't get what was between Greg and Hodges, he called Greg 'G' or I'm mixing up w/ some other epi. They're also showing season 9 almost right after s11 so I might confuse something.
Anyways I liked Greg's screen time in Monday's epi. And Hodges wasn't there too much.

^ Yeah, he was calling Greg 'G' in the episode. I thought that was quite funny. But then he hasnt done it since, but I think it would have got on my nerves.

Yup that is.

Oh just watched the episode w/ parrot. So hilarious.
Especially Greg's scenes.
I liked this episode pretty much and how Hodges admited his fear from birds.
And how Nick told about his drinking experience.
And Cath's reaction when she had to climb on Ray also made me laugh. That was so hilarious scene.
I enjoyed the last scene where Greg cut his finger and the parrot called 911. Reall didn't think that it was parrot. Though it was pretty predictable.
Anyways I liked the episode and overall it wasn't bad at all.

^yeah that scene when Hodges admitted that he was afraid of birds was funny:lol: overall i thought it was a good episode .

And his face when he looked at them was so hilarious.
I nearly spit my tea on screen :D
I really didn't know he has that phobia.
I had that thought he probably knew how the cat felt when it tried to kill the bird :lol:

Back