Season 11 in the UK

Oh this episode was pretty good.
For me it made me kinda thought of few things about myself.
I dunno why but it kinda freaked me at some moments but that's just me.
I was little suprised how someone can pretend to be deaf and noone notice.
Only I wished to see Grissom appearing in this episode more than just via computer screen.
Glad that finally Sara and Grissom's mother became friendly, it was very cute moment.

Not sure about all this Haskell stuff. They seem to be dragging it out.
The last episode, with the cop killed in jail was ok. Too much Ray as boss, but I liked the personal aspects- Brass and Ecklie's involvement with Ann-Marie.

So, we finally got Hitting for the Cycle, only about 6 weeks after everyone else has seen it. It was quite a fun episode and it's nice to see a bit of light-hearted work every now and then. Greg and Sara's case was really interesting but sadly Nick and Ray's was pretty mediocre overall. Brass stole the show for this one, some excellent one liners coming from him! (As usual I might point out.) The screentime balance was pretty good, more of Sara and Catherine would have been nice but I never felt that anyone was "hogging the camera". ;)

I wish the ending wasn't so predictable though. As soon as Kevin appeared I figured he was going to be the Natural, which is a shame as I was hoping one of them WOULD actually get one but I liked Doc Robbins' logic on picking David to find it.

I think overall Season 11 has been a good season but there hasn't really been any episodes which stand out like most seasons. (I really liked Sqweegel and Bump and Grind though.) Saying that I'd rather a season with plenty of good episodes rather than one where there are one or two amazing ones and the others are really mediocre. *coughSeason8/9cough* Okay, I hated Pool Shark and Turn On, Tune In, Drop Dead (or whatever it's called) but overall the standard of episodes has been good.

I'm not particularly excited for next week's episode. No Greg. No Catherine. Lady Heather being back. I can't say I have high hopes but hopefully I'll be proven wrong.

So, we finally got Hitting for the Cycle, only about 6 weeks after everyone else has seen it. It was quite a fun episode and it's nice to see a bit of light-hearted work every now and then. Greg and Sara's case was really interesting but sadly Nick and Ray's was pretty mediocre overall. Brass stole the show for this one, some excellent one liners coming from him! (As usual I might point out.) The screentime balance was pretty good, more of Sara and Catherine would have been nice but I never felt that anyone was "hogging the camera". ;)

I wish the ending wasn't so predictable though. As soon as Kevin appeared I figured he was going to be the Natural, which is a shame as I was hoping one of them WOULD actually get one but I liked Doc Robbins' logic on picking David to find it.

I think overall Season 11 has been a good season but there hasn't really been any episodes which stand out like most seasons. (I really liked Sqweegel and Bump and Grind though.) Saying that I'd rather a season with plenty of good episodes rather than one where there are one or two amazing ones and the others are really mediocre. *coughSeason8/9cough* Okay, I hated Pool Shark and Turn On, Tune In, Drop Dead (or whatever it's called) but overall the standard of episodes has been good.

I'm not particularly excited for next week's episode. No Greg. No Catherine. Lady Heather being back. I can't say I have high hopes but hopefully I'll be proven wrong.

I actually enjoyed and :guffaw:at Doc Robbins at the end which was quite funny and even liked Nick's fist bump with Hodges and cant wait for next week's ep now

Ok after a week of absence (blame ice-hockey for that matter) they finally aired again. And I luckily guessed the name of the episode (All That Cremains it was).
Well I can say that I liked it. Probably I missed few things previously cause I was surprised Ray was married. But I might be just a little unobservant (not all characters gets my full attention).
Anyways, at first it was bit frightening, and how not, a head in a box can make anyone frightened. Well kinda lesson it gives, never grab stuff from sealed box at store, better let that be done by other people.
Another thing what's still stucked in my mind (episode was on Monday indeed) was the little funny moment when Nick, Greg and that detective (absolutely miss something. who's she? have no idea) was at that place (didn't get what it was, or to be more exact, it kinda lost meaning. blame translation) and the two guys ran away. It was fun to watch how both started the chase while Greg just stood behind. And then when the hopes of catching them almost got lost, "bang" they're on the floor. Hysterical moment, Nick looked bit pissed like "wth man you got all the spotlight again while we had to do it hard way" :lol:
At the end I kinda felt Ray is going to pay a visit and I was kinda glad he kept the promise.
Overall good episode. Liked Greg's screentime and everyone else's too. It little surprised me that it's already half season but it's a good thing, at this speed I can get till the end in about few months. At least for me the season won't end too soon :)

Welcome, Crumbs.
I also enjoyed the last episode. It was a fun one. I agree that Greg's case was more interesting than Nick's, andyes, Brass did steal the show. His comments at that weird gamer show were very funny.
It was predictable, as soon as I saw Kevin popping pills I knew he was a gonner. I knew that whatever happened, Doc Robbins had the winning bet :)
I also agree on your season analysis. Overall I have enjoyed the season. The previous few seasons have been pretty lacklustre and although some episodes did stand out, I wasnt particularly impressed. This season has seen stronger storylines and better personal and team moments. And being a Greg fan I am very happy that he has had a more prominent role this season, after years of neglect.
So, Lady Heather next week? I always liked her character, but I think it was her chemistry with Grissom that I most enjoyed, so will have to wait and see what I think of her return.

^ An ok episode. The storyline with the preganant girl was good, and I love seeing sensitive Nick, he seemed very moved by the birth, and who wouldnt be! Good to see Ecklie again, too. And he is so much nicer now than he once was.
The other story? Hmm Heather and Ray, not a good combo. And they just had to bring Haskell into it. Must it be mentioned at every opportunity. Heather wasnt her usual, charasmatic self, I would rather that they hadnt brought her back.
I think Ray and Sara make a good team. They work very well together and have lots of chemistry. Im really liking Sara this season.

Oh just "great" news for today. After watching "Targets of Obsession" I get the news of Vegas is going to be replaced with NY's s6 from next Monday :mad:
I hardly could wait for remaining episodes (mostly for finding out what was the deal with Greg/Eric's finger/arm) but now they decided to stop it like that.
"Targets of Obsession" somehow seemed kinda off. Maybe it was because of seeing Bieber again. My reaction was like "oh wth, that sneaky Bieber again?"
Kinda got on high hopes to explore more about Nick's house but it stopped by the door for my disappointment. For a sec I really feared something's gonna happen with him (recollection of the season's beginning's explosion) but was happy that everything was just fine.
The thing about trial and stuff didn't caught my eye really. Maybe it was b/c I was talking with my friend over phone or something else that took my attention sideways.
The guy, Huskell (hope I got the name correct), really annoyed me a lot. I never liked him and I hope I won't see him again.
But Bieber's presence annoyed me even more. I was glad he got taken off screen and I hope not to see him again on screen on any of my fav shows anymore.
However the episode wasn't bad either. I'd appreciated more screen time for Greg but one can never get all the cookies from the jar, I suppose.

^ Aww, that must be so annoying for you. Im very pleased that we get to see the full season run here.
Unfortunately you wont get your wish with the Haskell thing. We will be seeing him again, although I wish we werent.

Oh yes it is. Really annoying. And I already asked them on twitter about this but I guess they chose to ignore me for now. I hope at least they'll eventually answer me some day because I'm gonna asking about Miami season change as well. Or they'll see the storm.
Seriously Haskell will return? Oh gee :eek:
Well at least Bieber won't return:)

^ It started off so well. Trip to the farm, body parts in the barn. Seemed intriguing. Then, of course, we get the Haskell thing. I thought it was really bad of Ray to storm out of there without telling Nick, technically his superior, what was going on.
I was hoping those deaths were unrelated to Haskell, but no, we had to endure more of Ray agonising.
I suppose the storyline itself was ok, but they are really overplaying this story. And the plastic surgeon must have been pretty bad- Haskell didnt look much different to me at the end!

Back