Season 11 in the UK

LOL i wonder what else he fears of.

my mom liked the parrot part of episode, i didn't tell the other part. but i think she'd enjoy the episode if she had the chance to watch.

Yeah! More Greg. After seasons of neglect, finally he is getting decent screentime again. And Im looking forward to next weeks epi, because I know Greg gets a story.
Anyway, enjoyed the episode. Hodges and the bike thing was pretty odd, im not sure it fit very well with the A story, and why did Ray seem to have no work to do when the others were all busy?! I like Hodges but I dont really want him to be out in the field all the time, been there and done that with Greg.
The main story was good. Liked the bet between Nick and Greg- it reminded me of Nick and Warrick, and I used to really enjoy there friendship.

ohh I can't wait already for that. I'm so happy Greg's getting more screentime. As for Ray, I've noticed few episodes he's just sitting in office while others are seemingly working... Luckily haven't seen that much.

Although I stopped watching CSI Las Vegas back in Season 9, now and again I do watch the odd episode, but I have to admit that I find Laurence Fishbourne just tooooooo boring to sustain watching an episode to the end. Also Nick Stokes just doesn't have the personality to hold the programme together and Catherine is hardly ever in it. The big question is how long does CSI Las Vegas have before it is cancelled?

^ I dont know, but personally I am still enjoying it. I dont mind Langston, but I agree that he can be a tad boring. Catherine has never been one of my favourites so I havent missed her that much- dont get me wrong, I have always liked the character, but there are characters I like more.
I wasnt very impressed with the previous 2 seasons, but I am finding this current series a vast improvement. More screentime for Greg, some good material for Sara, who I am very glad is back, and some good team moments. That is what I have always enjoyed about this show- the team interactions. And that is being portrayed very well at the mo, so I think the show has another season at least in it.

Well I can agree Solitaire. The interactions between characters have always been an eyecandy for me.
And there're characters I enjoy more than Langston and Catherine.
But I'll still miss her, after all it's been pretty long time and I've kinda used to see her in every episode.
God, can't believe it's been so many years already (11!).
I'm practically grown with the show, and I've watched since the Pilot.
Ahh well I'd loved to see some more seasons.
Can't imagine my life w/o the show :eek:
really can't. I'm so grown to CSI's that dunno what I'll do when they end... :confused:

^ I know what you mean! 11 years has been a long time. I watched a little, now and then of seasons 1 and 2, and only came into it properly in season 3. But yeah, it will be odd without Catherine. I really want the show to last alittle longer. Truthfully, for me, it did reach its peak in seasons 5 and 6, but I still really enjoy the show. And as I said, I think this is a really strong season so far.

That's exactly how I feel.
Last night watched episode (about agent Moore) and it hit me, 11 years of my life spent with this show and it still has something in it, and I still enjoy watching, still wait every Monday to watch it...

Ahh, I just wish there will be little more.

I truly believe this is what has inspired my future goal, and I do hope that'll come true.

Wow, Greg was looking super- hot in the last episode. And great amount of screentime for him. Love how excited he gets about 'old Vegas' (wonder what happened to that book he was going to try and get published about it?)
Bit of a silly story though. Greg- 'Ellen wouldnt commit murder' Err, you have known her 5 minutes and already caught her peaking at your files, not a good indicator of innocence. And the end was very silly, but Eric plays it so well that I didnt mind.

My Mum was confused about why Nick was so quick to encourage Greg to phone Ellen, and then once he found out she had lied, so fast in persuading Greg off her. But I pointed out to her that Nick had that bad experience with that prostitute wayyy back, so he was probably keen that Greg didnt go through the same stuff.

Aww poor Greg.. I just watched that episode and it was kinda cute. Of course silly b/c Ellen wasn't true but I enjoyed how Greg looked at her and how Nick encouraged him.
I had mostly parted feelings but I decided to stuck to the positive part.
Though whole episode I spent with one ear glued to phone while talked to my friend but I caught most of the episode anyways.
I enjoyed Greg's screentime, finally I was pleased w/ that.

Of course it was way too obvious that Ellen wanted something from Greg b/c usually Greg doesn't get that much attention. And peeking around while he's not present assured me I was right. But on the other hand, the positive part, it was lovely to watch then both spending time together.
For some reason it always makes me laugh but I guess it's not bad thing.
Anyways overall I liked the episode mostly b/c it was finally Greg-centric.

^ Completely agree. It was great that Greg got more screentime. And he was fantastic, so that compensated for the silly and predictable storyline.

All that Cremains- very predictable episode. I knew who the killer was as soon as I saw them (I wont spoil it for you BDS) I wish that just occasionally they would have a killer who only appears in the epi right near the end- a bit of a twist,
I did love the bit where Greg took out the bad guys, and the proud look that Nick gave him after, Aww.
I was expecting the worst when I saw that Rays ex wife was there. I was thinking it was going to be a really soapy story. But it was refreshing to see a divorced couple who could remain friends and want the best for each other. It was played very well.
Positive points in an otherwise dull episode.

Aww sounds lovely.
Ok got the point, gotta eagerly wait to see that :lol:

Mhm just hope any hockey won't delay anything. So far Vegas has been only completely undisturbed series this year. Even X-mas didn't got in the way nor New Year's eve.

And that must stay that way.

And for the extra joy on Mondays and Tuesdays I can get even more Vegas though season 9 and 10 but I still manage to take a good look at them before finally sneak to bed ;)

I cannot believe I actually sat through an episode of CSI Season 11, but that was only because it involved a story line involving Sara and Grissom's Mother. I haven't seen an episode of CSI in ages, but when did Sara rejoin the cast?

And it was soooo great to see Gil Grissom again. I believe William Petersen will be coming back for a story line soon, I'll keep an eye out for that.

^ Sara came back last season, the team was short so she was helping out. She isnt in every episode. I think Jorja was initially only going to do a handful of epis, but then ended up doing much more. Thankfully she came back this season as well, again not full time, but then again, neither is Catherine now.
Ii didnt like Sara in the first few seasons but now she is one of my favourites. Im really glad that she came back.
I hope Grissom does come back for a storyline soon. It was good to see him again, even if the channel 5 trailer showed practically all of his screentime!

Back