Season 10: *Spoiler* Picture Thread

I know :lol: I wonder what that's about.

Thanks for posting the larger ones, too bad there are just three.

Last edited:
:lol: no wonder she has a "OMGWTF" look on her face.

Lady be lookin' fine! Nice to see pics of Laurence and Doc as well.

The look on her face is priceless. This woman cracks me up with her multiple facial expressions. Can't wait til the season starts!

Haha! I wonder why they did that!?

Probably something to do with getting the right angle on the shot, kind of like this one from Grave Danger. :)

It always amazes me how much we DON'T see that is all around the scene they are shooting...all of the people, equipment, etc. Fascinating! :)

You're right. It's crazy how much we don't see! I had no idea about Grave Danger. I gott ahand it to the crew behind the scenes!

Haha! I wonder why they did that!?

Probably something to do with getting the right angle on the shot, kind of like this one from Grave Danger. :)

It always amazes me how much we DON'T see that is all around the scene they are shooting...all of the people, equipment, etc. Fascinating! :)

Was that QT bowing to GE's umm arse?
You know, the first time I ever saw that picture I was wishing to be QT at that very moment. :devil:

As far as Nick's desk...I admit, I tried to take mental inventory and compare it to last season. There is a good chance that I just might need to seek help here. ;)

You know, the first time I ever saw that picture I was wishing to be QT at that very moment
Unless GE had beans for breakfast you wouldn't want to be QT at that moment.:guffaw:

Okay, mods, I'll shut up now!

Back