Season 10: *Spoiler* Picture Thread

Nah, I just meant his voice sounds different (because of the echo-y sound). It clearly looks like him unless that new hunky detective (who is supposed to be working with Sara) has already been casted and it's someone who looks like Nick. :lol:

As for last season, I still think that Nick was originally supposed to find Warrick and that they only changed it because Billy was leaving the show. I'd like to know if they actually filmed scenes with Nick finding Warrick... and if they did, I hope those deleted scenes are on the Season 9 dvd set. :D

Oh I absolutely think that too. The whole "stopping for a newspaper and hearing it on the radio and getting there BEFORE the guy who is sitting in the diner" stuff doesn't jive.

Nah, I just meant his voice sounds different (because of the echo-y sound). It clearly looks like him unless that new hunky detective (who is supposed to be working with Sara) has already been casted and it's someone who looks like Nick. :lol:

As for last season, I still think that Nick was originally supposed to find Warrick and that they only changed it because Billy was leaving the show. I'd like to know if they actually filmed scenes with Nick finding Warrick... and if they did, I hope those deleted scenes are on the Season 9 dvd set. :D

Oh I absolutely think that too. The whole "stopping for a newspaper and hearing it on the radio and getting there BEFORE the guy who is sitting in the diner" stuff doesn't jive.

Yeah TPTB's quest for getting Billy an Emmy nod-didn't pan out as it seemed!:rolleyes:

I think the "guy" shooting behind Nick is Sara. The person has a leather jacket on which Sara also has on. And it would make sense since he then asks her if she is okay....

I think the "guy" shooting behind Nick is Sara. The person has a leather jacket on which Sara also has on. And it would make sense since he then asks her if she is okay....

Could be. She's in the right position for that in the next shot...no pun intended. :)

I try not to think about the Matrix, but now that you mention it that dude did kind of look like that one agent on Matrix. :lol:

I try not to think about the Matrix, but now that you mention it that dude did kind of look like that one agent on Matrix. :lol:

Yeah and I could have sworn I saw Morpheus there too! :guffaw::guffaw:

LMAO You knew that one was coming! :lol:

Oh lordy, I only just came back to see what's been happening here. When I posted the Matrix I wasn't even thinking Morpheus...:guffaw: Good one!

Back