Season 10: *Spoiler* Picture Thread

Man, that sucks! Here Dustin is doing this incredibly nice thing for the fans and some are taking advantage like that. Ick! Someone always tries to ruin things for everyone else. :scream:

It's sad but it happens, how often have we heard stars come out and say [insert name] is not my blog, etc. People pose as stars all the time, some just to see who will fall for it. Others because they are wierd.

They really don't want Greg's new hairdo getting out before the premiere do they? :lol: Maybe Greg really isn't going to be in this ep much because maybe he is driving Riley to the airport or something. It's the only thing that makes sense for him not being in any of the pics. We know they won't show Riley, so if Greg is driving her to the airport, then we won't see him either maybe until the last few minutes of the episode.

Greg has a new "do"? like how? I liked his hair when he had it streaked and spiked:cool:He doesn't seem to be in any of the new pics. except those two prior~

Greg has a new "do"? like how? I liked his hair when he had it streaked and spiked:cool:He doesn't seem to be in any of the new pics. except those two prior~

I was just making a joke as to why he may not be in the pics. :lol:

He's only been in one new one that Dustin posted on his twitter that's from ep 2 (thank goodness for Dustin who is a doll for sharing those pics with the fans). The other pic with Greg in it was from "all in", so while we haven't seen the pic before, it was from an already aired episode... but those are just Dustin's pics.

The official pics released by CBS have neglected to include Greg and joking about him having a new secret hairdo is the only thing that is keeping me calm right now. :lol: Him not being in the pics (and him being the only CSI currently on the show to not be in the pics) is really frusturating me. :lol:

Ugh, it's the JFK conspiracy all over again. :lol:

It doesn't look like Nick is in the lab in that scene. Maybe they're out in the garage. The person behind Nick could be a cop or fellow CSI as they're chasing the shooter. I think the scene with Nick is after the fact.

It doesn't look like Nick is in the lab in that scene. Maybe they're out in the garage. The person behind Nick could be a cop or fellow CSI as they're chasing the shooter. I think the scene with Nick is after the fact.

It does look like maybe the garage. Except, on the right there...I thought that looked like the LV police symbol.

And even if the guy isn't a dummy, he is rather stiff looking in the first part of the scene. Easy to think he might be.

It does look like maybe the garage. Except, on the right there...I thought that looked like the LV police symbol.

And even if the guy isn't a dummy, he is rather stiff looking in the first part of the scene. Easy to think he might be.

Yes, but the symbol can be in the garage of the police station, as well.

Yeah I thought it looked like it might be the garage too... part of it. Maybe it starts in the garage and Nick chases the suspect into the hallway or something.

By the way, when he asks Sara if she's okay, it really doesn't sound like Nick... but his voice was all echo-y. :lol:

Yeah I thought it looked like it might be the garage too... part of it. Maybe it starts in the garage and Nick chases the suspect into the hallway or something.

By the way, when he asks Sara if she's okay, it really doesn't sound like Nick... but his voice was all echo-y. :lol:

Oh no! Not this again! :lol: Remember last year when some of us swore it was Nick saying "Oh my God" and it turned out to be Grissom? :lol:

I still think it was Nick tho and they changed it. :shifty:

Nah, I just meant his voice sounds different (because of the echo-y sound). It clearly looks like him unless that new hunky detective (who is supposed to be working with Sara) has already been casted and it's someone who looks like Nick. :lol:

As for last season, I still think that Nick was originally supposed to find Warrick and that they only changed it because Billy was leaving the show. I'd like to know if they actually filmed scenes with Nick finding Warrick... and if they did, I hope those deleted scenes are on the Season 9 dvd set. :D

Back