Season 10: *Spoiler* Picture Thread

As far as Nick's desk...I admit, I tried to take mental inventory and compare it to last season. There is a good chance that I just might need to seek help here. ;)

No more than the rest of us. :thumbsup:

And if my memory serves - his desk looks a lot neater than last season. I think it was a lot more cluttered on top. He had a lot more stuff. :shifty: I will admit that I don't remember a credenza with what look like photos on it behind him last season.

Susan

Probably something to do with getting the right angle on the shot, kind of like this one from Grave Danger. :)

It always amazes me how much we DON'T see that is all around the scene they are shooting...all of the people, equipment, etc. Fascinating! :)

Was that QT bowing to GE's umm arse?
You know, the first time I ever saw that picture I was wishing to be QT at that very moment. :devil:

As far as Nick's desk...I admit, I tried to take mental inventory and compare it to last season. There is a good chance that I just might need to seek help here. ;)

Because I've known you now for a while I can say this: you think?

Nice, but some of them look like old pics. I know the one of Eric is old and I think Doc and Brass are too. The other three look new. Of course there's not many of LF yet. :lol: Still cool though. :)

They're probaby all old pics except the ones of Laurence and Marg (I think). But the ad is nice, thanks kaylyne! I like how the neon sign says CSI.

Old pics or not, it's nice to see they placed Marg in front, leading the group....and not Lawrence. Sure he's there along side, but she's in her rightful spot.

:lol: I didn't even notice the neon sign.

Old pics or not, it's nice to see they placed Marg in front, leading the group....and not Lawrence. Sure he's there along side, but she's in her rightful spot.

here, here! Now if only we could have gotten his in the first slot in the opening credits!

I wonder why Hodges isn't in the picture though being that he is in the opening credits.

Its a nice put together pic, old pics or not. I also love the neon sign, its pretty cool. Although I wish they would do a real photo shoot.

I think they are due for a new photo shoot. I mean they are using photos from Season 6 photo shoot for all the others. It is time.

Back