Season 10 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion Pt 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay redirecting a bit from Marg/Catherine to Ecklie. I see he's in the finale. So, what if Ecklie is one of the people that is caught up in the Dr. Jekyll case? What if he is also a victim or gets hurt in the melee?

Just a thought. Anyone else?

Good point...after all he is/was a CSI. Could be an interesting way to write him out of the series.

Yea, I think it's a way to get people to watch the finale and next season as well. :eek:

Okay redirecting a bit from Marg/Catherine to Ecklie. I see he's in the finale. So, what if Ecklie is one of the people that is caught up in the Dr. Jekyll case? What if he is also a victim or gets hurt in the melee?

Ok, Ok, interesting thought there.

I would miss Ecklie. I mean his type of character is needed. However, maybe this is what will happen:

Maybe Ecklie's character is be written out and instead of making Catherine Under Sheriff, they make her the lab director. This way they can still have her as a regular for Season 11 and since Marg has indicated this will be her last season, having her as the Director she could still pop in during Season 12 (yes, I think there will be one) for an episode here and there. :)

That would make Nick supervisor of grave and maybe they can bring someone new in (yeah, yeah I know), but maybe some cocky, think they know it all CSI Level 1 or something.

There you go mystery solved. :D

speedy, I think you are on to something. I was thinking along those same lines.

Catherine the lab director, and *coughVartanncough* the Under Sheriff. But that's me. ;) That way, they both can be recurring characters hence when Marg does leave it won't be such a shock.

Okay we have the characters set for next season, my question is now we know that Haskell knows who Dr. J is. Why go after Ray is the question in my mind? I guess we'll find out in two weeks huh?

Catherine the lab director, and *coughVartanncough* the Under Sheriff. But that's me. ;) That way, they both can be recurring characters hence when Marg does leave it won't be such a shock.

I still think Marg is going to come back. CSI would be crazy not to sign her up again.

So in that case, I believe the cliffhanger will just leave us hanging for the summer.

<snip>

...Okay we have the characters set for next season, my question is now we know that Haskell knows who Dr. J is. Why go after Ray is the question in my mind? I guess we'll find out in two weeks huh?

True, while Grissom headed the team that stopped Haskell's merry band of copycats, Ray is the man that had a personal relationship with Haskell. So Haskell finds out he has another follower active not only in Vegas but in an area that Ray has expertise in. Naturally, Haskell's going to salivate over the prospect of humiliating Ray.

Yea, I think it's a way to get people to watch the finale and next season as well. :eek:

Well, technically Ecklie still qualifies as a CSI and he is male... so... yeah, possibility.

I thought Ecklie was the Under Sheriff? He could still be a part of the Dr. Jekyll storyline???

He is currently the Under Sheriff, but technically still qualifies to do CSI work.

I think Ecklie is listed for part one, but not part two of the finale. Hmm...

Last edited:
I think, technically, it's a three-parter. Since it's a two-part finale, with a to be continued ending... I hate those, by the way.

I think, technically, it's a three-parter. Since it's a two-part finale, with a to be continued ending... I hate those, by the way.

^^^^
ETA: Yeah, what she said. :)

I think Ecklie is listed for part one, but not part two of the finale. Hmm...

Well, considering they won't be filming part two until July, he still may be in it. :)

It's my understanding that Part 2 is 'Meat Jekyll' (Dr. Who being Part 1), which is the finale, and Ecklie isn't listed in the cast of MJ. The life-or-death cliffhanger is a separate 'to be continued' issue, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back