Season 10 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion Pt 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd think that if they have a huge finale and several CSI's were in peril, then Ecklie would have to be there come the premiere for damage control, especially if one is Cath.

And for whoever asked, Part 1 of the Finale is May 13th, and Part 2 is May 20th...

Also, just another thought here, Ecklie is listed in the first part of the finale, not the second.... see I'm thinking he's going down... well you know what I mean.. and the rest of the team scrambles to catch Dr. Jekyll. Sort of like when Nick found McKean after knowing what he did to Warrick.... That would make it real interesting... don't you think?

Also, just another thought here, Ecklie is listed in the first part of the finale, not the second.... see I'm thinking he's going down... well you know what I mean.. and the rest of the team scrambles to catch Dr. Jekyll. Sort of like when Nick found McKean after knowing what he did to Warrick.... That would make it real interesting... don't you think?

yeah. I got to where I liked Ecklie somewhat after Nicky's abduction/burial... except for him not letting Wendy "pull a Sanders" and become a CSI. :lol: And I do love the idea of Vartann as the undersheriff and Cath as lab director. Possibly Greg's new job could be assistant supervisor? But anyway, if Cath/Vartann are lab director and undersheriff, perhaps that would open up a window for Wendy to be allowed to be a CSI. Then if Cath was lab director and Nick/Greg were the supervisors, they wouldn't have to hire a new CSI, they could just have Wendy as a CSI and hire a new dna tech.

From my new TV Guide dated May10-16, it says~

If Langston doesn't already regret getting involved in this Dr. Jekyll serial murder case, he will after he's the one being accused of Jekyll's crimes in the Part 1 airing May 13 ~

From my new TV Guide dated May10-16, it says~

If Langston doesn't already regret getting involved in this Dr. Jekyll serial murder case, he will after he's the one being accused of Jekyll's crimes in the Part 1 airing May 13 ~

Well, WE'VE been accusing him of that all season! :lol:

I think Heather will enjoy this. :D

Anything about the CSI finale that doesn't involve Dr. Jekyll? — Beverly
ADAM: Make no mistake: Dr. Jekyll is the main attraction. But fans who enjoy seeing Catherine and Detective Vartan together will get another taste of the pairing in the season's final episode. Marg Helgenberger tells us, however, not to assume there will be a big romantic scene. "It's like we usually do with physical relationships on the show — it's all very subtle," she says. "But it definitely leads to a continuing relationship. Things are going really well."

From Mega Buzz

ADAM: Make no mistake: Dr. Jekyll is the main attraction. But fans who enjoy seeing Catherine and Detective Vartan together will get another taste of the pairing in the season's final episode. Marg Helgenberger tells us, however, not to assume there will be a big romantic scene. "It's like we usually do with physical relationships on the show — it's all very subtle," she says. "But it definitely leads to a continuing relationship. Things are going really well."

From Mega Buzz

ohhh I like this :D I'm kind of afraid for Vartann in the finale and I'll hold on to anything that points toward him being ok, especially if it is being ok WITH Cath :D. I don't mind that it's not a big romantic scene, those two do subtle very well ;).

Thank you for posting this :)

Yea! I sort of hoped that it wouldn't be a big dramatic scene with him getting shot or anything like that. I'm glad they are continuing the relationship in a subtle way.

Thanks Shane. You totally made my day. :D

From Mega Buzz

"But it definitely leads to a continuing relationship."
So that means that Marg will remain on CSI for the next season!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back