Season 10 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion Pt 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
So wait! We get to see Ray's home before Greg's when Greg has been on the show for ten damn years? :scream: Why is his home the only one we haven't seen among the main CSIs? :lol: I mean is it really that hard to show him at home getting the call to come in to work? :lol:

Maybe his place as a single guy is a 'dump' or maybe we will see it soon. I never really noticed anyones but Grissom's and Sara's lush condo. Or maybe the writers don't feel it's relevant to anything:confused:
It just seems unfair and completely disrespectful to the character and the fans of that character that he is the ONLY CSI whose home we have not seen. Like I said, I wouldn't be so offended if we hadn't seen everyone else's already. :lol: Its just frusturating that he's the only one who seems to be left out. :lol: I'm not saying it has to be a big deal. They could just show him sitting on his couch watching tv and getting the call to come in to work for a case. Or even just him in his bed getting awakened by a phone call from Catherine saying, "Greg, so and so is out sick and I know it's your day off, but we're short handed, would you mind coming in?" The scene would take all of thirty seconds to a minute. I'm happy with just a quick glance. Heck, just him showing Nick or Catherine or Sara or whomever a picture of his place would be enough for me. :lol: I really don't think it's too much to ask. :lol:

Last edited:
shouldn't they already know dr jekyll will probably use ray's id or to keep an eye out for it since it wasn't on ray when they found him after irradiator or ray evenually realized it's missing because he would have to use it to get into crime scenes and different places

and of course we get to see ray's home :wtf::scream::wtf::scream:, then again why am i not surprised :mad::mad:, we've never seen greg's, or anyone else's places lately

i've been wondering what they'll do with vartllows and wedges

i could see them(tptb) maybe and i mean MAYBE giving us one official ship but i don't know about both, i mean it only took 6 years to get gsr off the ground so i won't hold my breathe on 2 ships at once, everyone else was either cheated on, their lover died, we never knew what happened, or just never seen them plus something bad is bound to happen to at least one ship

Last edited:
It just seems unfair and completely disrespectful to the character and the fans of that character that he is the ONLY CSI whose home we have not seen. Like I said, I wouldn't be so offended if we hadn't seen everyone else's already. :lol: Its just frusturating that he's the only one who seems to be left out. :lol: I'm not saying it has to be a big deal. They could just show him sitting on his couch watching tv and getting the call to come in to work for a case. Or even just him in his bed getting awakened by a phone call from Catherine saying, "Greg, so and so is out sick and I know it's your day off, but we're short handed, would you mind coming in?" The scene would take all of thirty seconds to a minute. I'm happy with just a quick glance. Heck, just him showing Nick or Catherine or Sara or whomever a picture of his place would be enough for me. :lol: I really don't think it's too much to ask. :lol:

Ok, let's see, we saw Nick's place and Nigel kills the psychic in Nick's attic, comes through the ceiling and points a gun at Nick. Brass breaks the door down to save him.

Catherine's place, Novak shows up and she points a gun at him and calls the police.

Warrick's place, he's been murdered and arrested for murder.

Sara's place, suspended for insubordination

Langston's place, murder suspect

Forget Grissom, that was just for GSR.

So I ask you, do you really want to see Greg's place, because when we do see their houses good things do not happen. :lol:

However, I wouldn't mind seeing how he lives. You get some insight to the character that way.

shouldn't they already know dr jekyll will probably use ray's id or to keep an eye out for it since it wasn't on ray when they found him after irradiator or ray evenually realized it's missing because he would have to use it to get into crime scenes and different places

When it comes to something like an ID, it's possible that Ray and the CSIs figured he either misplaced it or actually lost it during the chase through the hospital. Since it was only pinned to his jacket, they could have thought it slipped off at anytime. And no one actually saw Jekyll take it. Ray was too woozy and passing out. There were no other witnesses.
Catherine's place, Novak shows up and she points a gun at him and calls the police.
We have seen Cath's place before. Season 1 had her saying goodbye (or was it hello?) to Lindsey. And talking to her mother. And when Eddie died in Season 3... actually scratch that one. It only aids your argument and I'd hate to do that. :p

So is it also disrespectable to Hodges, and Wendy, we've never seen their digs. And how about Archie and Super Dave [and he's married] and then there's Henry, we've not seen his place. And how about Doc, [he's also married] haven't seen where he lives:confused: and then there's our hilarious Brass, where does he live? Maybe seeing Dr. Ray's home is revelant to the case. This has very little importance where Greg lives, in the big picture:confused:

Didn't we see Girssom's apartment way back? I believe it was when he himself was suspended during the strip strangler case. I could be mistaken on the episode, but I can remember the group gathering there to discuss tactics etc. LOL, that was when Nick was in the evidence room talking to Gris on the phone and the FBI guy came in and Nick acted as if it was his girlfriend.

Seeing one of the characters homes or not, doesn't really bother me, but I can see the point with not seeing Gregs.

Either way, it does have relevance to the supposed case so....

So is it also disrespectable to Hodges, and Wendy, we've never seen their digs. And how about Archie and Super Dave [and he's married] and then there's Henry, we've not seen his place. And how about Doc, [he's also married] haven't seen where he lives:confused: and then there's our hilarious Brass, where does he live? Maybe seeing Dr. Ray's home is revelant to the case. This has very little importance where Greg lives, in the big picture:confused:

It's not about the place of residence. It's what it represents. Greg has literally been on the show since the very beginning (the Pilot). Not even Sara can say that. To most fans, not only does seeing a character's home allow them to feel closer to the character, it also generally means that the creators of the show actually care.

Here is a character that many fans feel has been largely forgotten. The last episode that Greg truly had centered around him was "Post Mortem" in season 7. All we really want is just one episode with Greg as the center piece. Have a case all to himself, one that resonates emotionally with him. Without him being the victim. We're not asking for him to take center stage as Nick fans were lucky to get. Just something to show that he's still a member of the team and not an ancillary character.

Don't get me wrong, I would also be curious to see where he lives, and I luv' Greggie who doesn't?;), but I see him in every episode, and am always glad when he's on the screen. I don't feel the lack of his screen presence in the whole episode, he's on or in, his time is always appreciated. And when isn't he in a episode? he also work's well with everyone, and we get his input on all the cases~

It's not about the place of residence. It's what it represents. Greg has literally been on the show since the very beginning (the Pilot). Not even Sara can say that. To most fans, not only does seeing a character's home allow them to feel closer to the character, it also generally means that the creators of the show actually care.

Here is a character that many fans feel has been largely forgotten. The last episode that Greg truly had centered around him was "Post Mortem" in season 7. All we really want is just one episode with Greg as the center piece. Have a case all to himself, one that resonates emotionally with him. Without him being the victim. We're not asking for him to take center stage as Nick fans were lucky to get. Just something to show that he's still a member of the team and not an ancillary character.

Very well said and I couldn't agree more:)!

To be fair,this season is better then the previous one relating Ray screentime.I like that Nick has a more prominent role as well.Ray is a doctor so is natural for him to be more involved with Dr Jekyll's case.But Greg deserves a good storyline soon.

Hate Wedges but like the spoilers about Catherine and Vartan.:)

Didn't we see Girssom's apartment way back? I believe it was when he himself was suspended during the strip strangler case. I could be mistaken on the episode, but I can remember the group gathering there to discuss tactics etc. LOL, that was when Nick was in the evidence room talking to Gris on the phone and the FBI guy came in and Nick acted as if it was his girlfriend.

Seeing one of the characters homes or not, doesn't really bother me, but I can see the point with not seeing Gregs.

Yes, see, when we've seen their homes it's usually because something bad has happened. Like with Strip Strangler, Grissom was taken off the case and sent home.

I'm just saying that if we see Greg's house it could be because something bad happened to him and who wants that?

Hey, I'd love to see Nick's new $300,000 home :lol: too, but knowing that would mean he was about to be attacked, killed, charged with murder, stalked, etc. etc., I wouldn't want to see it. :lol:

Yes, see, when we've seen their homes it's usually because something bad has happened. Like with Strip Strangler, Grissom was taken off the case and sent home.

I'm just saying that if we see Greg's house it could be because something bad happened to him and who wants that?

Hey, I'd love to see Nick's new $300,000 home :lol: too, but knowing that would mean he was about to be attacked, killed, charged with murder, stalked, etc. etc., I wouldn't want to see it. :lol:

We also saw Grissom's home when Catherine went to visit him a season or so ago. If I recall correctly, it was because he had the flu. (Was that the Theory of Everything?)

We also saw Grissom's home when Catherine went to visit him a season or so ago. If I recall correctly, it was because he had the flu. (Was that the Theory of Everything?)

"Grissom's Divine Comedy". :) And that house wasn't even the same one as from before, was it? So it really doesn't matter what kind of set they show as a character's house, since it's made up and they will change it the next time they show us anyway. :lol:

Wasn't it "Grissom' Divine Comedy" she was snooping and found all kinds of evidence that Sara lived there too:confused: and before Sara moved in with Grissom we saw her pad in "Nesting Dolls", when Ecklie suspended her and Grissom went over to comfort her~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back