Season 10 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion P1

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jul 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Sorry Smokey!

2. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

That's all I really want from the show! I'm tired of the CSI's running after criminals and the like as though they were cops. I remember reading somewhere that CSI's generally don't do all the stuff we see, i.e. interrogations. I know there are cops who are also CSI's (Sofia, Nick) but I heard that was rare. Of course, the show would be less interesting, but at least they could scale back the whole CSI-in-danger thing.

I'd also like to see them investigate more crimes that do not deal with murder. Robberies, kidnappings and other such felonies would be very entertaining.

3. Kasey47

Kasey47 Police Officer

How about a serial bank robber? It might not have all the flash of a serial killer but it would be something different. And hey if it gets too boring, they can kill a bank president right before getting caught....

4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I honestly hope they don't do anymore bank robbery stories. I'm almost as sick of them as I am of the mob/gang related ones. :lol:

L&O has so many different storyline because they do some that are "ripped from the headlines". Maybe CSI should take a crack at that.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2009
  5. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I guess I'm pretty easy to please I like almost all the episodes and don't watch them, to find fault. I was a bit, well alot stunned by S/9 because 3 main characters were gone, that was a bitter pill to swallow, however I enjoyed LF, and the team working together on the cases, and will love seeing an old member of the original team return Sara, to help out. The writers to me, are the best in the business, and have riveting imaginations. As long as the stories are interesting, which mainly they were to me, I'm a happy fan:bolian:

Last edited: Aug 9, 2009
  6. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I don't think any of us watches the shows for the sole purpose of finding fault. The fans are what made these shows the success that they are. Without us, tptb wouldn't have their show on anymore. I think they need to start realizing that each and every character/actor has their own fans who would like to see them more instead of seeing them shoved into the background more times than not (and this started occuring long before LF joined the cast).

It's fine to want to develop a new character, but I believe they need to find some kind of balance. There are creative ways that they can develop the new character while further developing an already well established character at the same time. The writers/ptb just need to tap into that.

And all they need to do this season to make me happy is A) Allow Greg to go to Miami and NY with Ray and interact with Ryan, Nat, Frank, etc on Miami and Adam, Flack, Mac, Stella, etc on NY. :) They do that and I just might not complain anymore :) (at least for Season 10 lol) and the second thing is: B) Make Wendy a CSI and give her enough screentime. I really don't think that's asking too much. ;)

7. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I think they should just have the team travel together in an old Volkswagon called the Mystery Machine with a talking Great Dane named Scooby Doo.:lol:

or

Have a team of folks from the Discovery Channel follow them as they visit NY and Miami and call it CSI: Road Trip

Then Sara and Grissom can appear as guest stars from their little house in New Orleans where they live with vampires...sorry too much watching True Blood..:vulcan:

Okay I'll shut up now..:vulcan:

But now Sara and Grissom are vampires..no seriously I'll shut up now..although I think Grissom would make a great vampire...:devil:

8. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

I can see them doing this! :guffaw: Greg as Shaggy, Nick as Fred, Cath as Daphne, and Sara as Velma. I guess that leaves Ray as Scrappy!

9. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Well the crossover storyline left me going... MEH.. REALLY? :rolleyes:

I have wanted to see a crossover with Vegas and NY. Mac and Grissom meeting would just set the fangirl in me on fire. :lol: ;)

But, the one that spun-off Miami (Cath and Warrick going to Florida)
    Then the one that spun-off NY (Mac going to Miami then Horatio to NY) was actually pretty good. I hope that this cross-over with Ray is just as good.

myfuturecsi: I'm laughing (almost spitting out my coffee) about the Scooby-Dooby-Do reference. :lol: :guffaw:

10. Desertwind

Here's a brief anaylsis of 10x3 "Working Stiffs", and so far the list/titles from this other site is accurate, but they do change things all the time:confused:

EP. 3

http://www.tvrage.com/CSI/episode_list

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2009
  11. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Those episode titles, except for the first three, are inaccurate. All of them were inaccurate before, they just keep changing the episode title names once they realize that the foilers they keep posting are proven wrong.

It's the same thing that happens every year folks. :rolleyes:

12. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Exactly! There's no way they have the names of twelve episodes already.

I took a screen capture of the list today, so we'll see how accurate it ends up being and/or if they change the titles as they come out.

13. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

This was reported in the Toronto Sun today. I don't know if I've got the right thread or not. But I'll post it here and if the mods want to move it, so be it:

News about BP

14. Desertwind

Thank's myfuturecsi of course he is,a big red flag when he kept his hand in as ex. producer:thumbsup: He has a 5 month hiatus from his Chicago plays ["Blackbird" ends Aug. 16] so it makes sense, I will, as many will be waiting in anticipation to see him again. :p

Last edited: Aug 11, 2009
  15. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I read somewhere that his play wasn't going to be extended because of obligations in California.

I suspect when Sara is in the fifth episode, we'll see Grissom there with her. Unless, Sara is being re-written in for the rest of the season?

It will be nice to see the old cast together, with the exception of Warrick:(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.