**Season 10 Spoiler Lab - Bienvenido a Miami!**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just realized that was Ryan laid out on the car. :p I can just hear Horatio in my mind: "Mr. Wolfe! Mr. Wolfe! Can you hear me? He's ALIVE!!! I need EMTs here NOW!!!"

Oh exactly the same thing I can hear looking those pics:lol:
Maybe H starts calling him by first name? ;)
I think I could recognize Ryan anywhere (those leaves weren't changing the view, I can recognize those hair and shoes and arms, even watch everywhere)
I'm already planning hostile takeover in library when I'll go there to watch that episode (i'll blow them up if they resist me downloading it)

WOW! All the Ryan fans are going to FLIP over this tornado episode! I know I am!!!

I also like seeing Eric concerned about Ryan and vice versa. I always thought they had an interesting dynamic. I'm glad he's involved in the lil rescue :)

WOW! All the Ryan fans are going to FLIP over this tornado episode! I know I am!!!

I also like seeing Eric concerned about Ryan and vice versa. I always thought they had an interesting dynamic. I'm glad he's involved in the lil rescue :)

It was nice to see the worry in Eric's eyes compared everything else I've seen earlier seasons. But it looked kinda lovely to see worry in both Eric and H eyes:)

Poor Ryan! The way he is thrown up against the hood of the car, you have to hope that he doesn't have a back injury.

Lovely photos from the new episodes and behind the scenes too. I especially love the one of Eric and Horatio trying to help Ryan in 10.03 :)

So excited for the premiere! I can hardly believe we only have five days left!

The pictures are great and I love the concern Eric and Horatio are showing for Ryan. Also love the behind the scenes pictures lately.

Can't waited till Sunday. I can watch CSIM on CTV Two, but prefer to watch it on CBS. Unfortunately, my CBS station has a 4:00 PM football game and I am coming to feel that it is very hard for the NFL to finish a game in 3 hours, even when the game does not go into overtime. Also it hurts CSIM's ratings if part of the viewership gets to see it on time and part of them get delayed.

I'm really worried about this football game as well. I just have a bad feeling about it, and I don't want to. I must think positive--the football game will end on time...the football game will end on time...the football game will end on time...:scream:

I have no doubt football will be causing problems for CSI: Miami all season long. All we can do is stick to it and keep watching, despite delays!

I'm really liking the looks of "Blown Away". It's been a long time since we've seen the Horatio/Ryan or Ryan/Eric bonds explored.

I just realized that was Ryan laid out on the car. :p I can just hear Horatio in my mind: "Mr. Wolfe! Mr. Wolfe! Can you hear me? He's ALIVE!!! I need EMTs here NOW!!!"

Oh exactly the same thing I can hear looking those pics:lol:
Maybe H starts calling him by first name? ;)
I think I could recognize Ryan anywhere (those leaves weren't changing the view, I can recognize those hair and shoes and arms, even watch everywhere)
I'm already planning hostile takeover in library when I'll go there to watch that episode (i'll blow them up if they resist me downloading it)

LOL I love they way you say the hostile takeover at the library. :guffaw: I feel the same way when I am checking in here at this site. I have had women who wrok at the library come and see pics of the stars in the show. they swoon over Ryan too. Oh well, that's what he gets for being cute. :lol:

Can Sunday night come fast enough!?! :eek: NOOOOO :eek:

Great, thanks ayisha! I know her from Desperate Housewives, where I actually started to like her a lot as an actress. I think she has a great charisma and too bad that it's only a guest appearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back