**Season 10 Spoiler Lab - Bienvenido a Miami!**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must say I'm quite disappointed with how CSI Miami promotes itself this season. If no Vegaslights and Mayra, we wouldn't have any news, interviews etc. CSI NY and Vegas has so many of them! I want a sneak peek at least or extended promo...

I suspect that the original promo posted on this board was the extended promo. It is significantly longer than the Canadian promo and had a number of scenes that the promo aired last Sunday did not. In other words last Sunday's, after the show Promo, was the short which makes the first one the extended.

I suspect that the original promo posted on this board was the extended promo. It is significantly longer than the Canadian promo and had a number of scenes that the promo aired last Sunday did not. In other words last Sunday's, after the show Promo, was the short which makes the first one the extended.

A few seconds during the ending credits of the show is hardly an extended promo. It was nice to finally see something, though.

The episode thread for the season premiere is now up, so feel free to head on over there to discuss Sunday's episode.

This thread, of course can be used for the rest of the upcoming episodes. :)

I just found this promo on youtube. I haven´t seen it before...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1J1OCWQ29es

I liked this one - wondered why Calleigh was crying...

I think that scene with Calleigh crying is from 8.01. That's would be Alexx in front of her telling her about how Eric's doing. I don't know why they would include that scene in this promo.
I just watched again,you're right,that scene is from 8.01.:confused:

Elm o and Cookie Monster (sesame street) re-enact ‘The Office,’ ‘CSI: Miami,’ and more! —EXCLUSIVE VIDEO! SOOOOOOOOO CUTE :D x

http://popwatch.ew.com/2011/09/23/elmo-cookie-monster-sesame-street/

And yeah ur right hiphugger17..I knew it I saw that somewhere...I also felt the same way about the scenes where horatio is covered in blood..so I did more checking...turns out that scene is from season 7 - 'Collateral Damage' and obv the final scene from the promo is episode 1 of season 8...why would they put that in :S x

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back