Screencaps, Fonts, & More! - Request Thread

Re: Special Screencaps - Requests and Offers Only!

Hey evryone does anyone have or know where I can find any pics of Danny in particular in Playing with Matches? It would be greatly appreciated. ;)

nikki and althea, wrthy2bluvd caps all the NY episodes. The only problem is that you would have to download all the screencaps from that episode to get the ones you want, but she does make lovely screencaps. Alternatively I also screencap each episode (to make icons from) so if it was any scene or look in particular that you wanted I am happy to upload some of mine to photobucket and give you the link.

I don't know if it's been requested before, but I really needs screencaps of the "Nesting Dolls" eppy when Grissom and Sara are talking about her past.

This thread is being combined with the Fonts, Resources and More thread. You can now ask about fonts, brushes, and other resources here, as well as screencaps.

could anyone tell me where to find caps from csi miami?

*waves* I do! :D
Just check out the first page of our loved Fan Art Guide , scroll down to "Helpful Resources" and there you can find some Screencaps-Sites listed.
Some of them have upload issues right now, so perhaps you need the check back later again. :)

I'm wondering if anyone can point me to sites which have comprehensive caps of NY and LV episodes. I'm finding that there are some fab sites for Miami which have really up to date caps, but many sites for NY and LV are patchy. *bows down to Random Scribblings*

What I'm trying to find, in particular, are pics of the M.E.s I want to do an icon series featuring M.E.s from all three series, but the pics seem to be a little sparse. Any pointers?

Back