Screencaps, Fonts, & More! - Request Thread

Re: Special Screencaps - Requests and Offers Only!

guys, I need help ;) I look for the photos that this icon was made of -
image.php
(it's MacsGirlMel icon, I'm sorry for posting it here without asking permission, but I didn't come up with the better idea of showing which photos I have in mind...)
I made my way through all CSI NY photo threads and I didn't find it :( I looked also on ModernDayGallery and some other sites with CSI NY photos, but I didn't find it their either
please, be a lifesaver and help me :)

guys, I need help ;) I look for the photos that this icon was made of - Melina and Gary Icon (it's MacsGirlMel icon, I'm sorry for posting it here without asking permission, but I didn't come up with the better idea of showing which photos I have in mind...)
I made my way through all CSI NY photo threads and I didn't find it :( I looked also on ModernDayGallery and some other sites with CSI NY photos, but I didn't find it their either
please, be a lifesaver and help me :)

Heya! I did a longer research and all I can say now: it's a manipulation. I found the original picture from Melina on the net -
- but don't know if it's from a photo shoot or if it's a promotional still for CSI. Perhaps just take this picture and re-post it in the Melina Thread in the CSI:NY forum, people over there should be able to help you. :)

yaaay thanks a lot, cinegirl! to be honest that is Melina's photo that I need, not Melina and Gary's so the photo you posted is perfect :) thanks once more time :*

guys, it's me again :rolleyes: I can't find the pic of Stella and Mac in the bathroom - Stella is standing near the doors and Mac looks like he has just entered and the bathtub is full of blood, matching the color of Stella's dress...
it is hard to find it, cos it seems it isn't promo pic, I couldn't find it on modernday gallery and I have no idea where it is from, so I don't know what to type in google :p
and searching here, on the forum, by words "bloody tub" or "red dress" gave m nothing :(
heeeelp

edit: out of date :D I typed "mac and stella" in google graphics and guess what was the FIRST photo that popped out? honestly, the darkest place is just under the lamp...

Last edited:

does any one have, or know where i can find some caps from csi:lv season finale (for gedda) i've been searching and i can't find squat.

does any one have, or know where i can find some caps from csi:lv season finale (for gedda) i've been searching and i can't find squat.

I've was searching for some just last week. Modern Day Sherlock has some stills from it and Babs has capped the Nick parts. But that's all I found.

Susan

Does anyone know where I can find decent caps of For Warrick? Not only of one person but from scenes throughout the episode.

Thanks in advance

Rocky11 posted this site csi-cap which she made and it has pics from 'For Warrick' on it- 112 in total. You'll find the link on the navigation bar on the left :)

Thank you so much! I think I can use some of them :D
You're the best!!!

does any one have, or know where i can find some caps from CSI: NY's "Sex, Lies and Silicone" eppy. i've been searching and i can't find squat.

Thanks in advanced :).

Thank you so much! :D I could use some of those! :)

Your the best!!! :D <3

Back