Screencaps, Fonts, & More! - Request Thread

Thank you! I got quite frustrated while looking for pics of Sid and the itching powder. I finally found a zip file posted on the NY forum.

I haven't even started the series yet. It's something I'm trying to make sure I've got the caps for before I get too far into it. I'll definitely post a link here, though! :D

Can someone be so kind and post the CSI:NY promo pic of the cast sitting on the beam with a NY arial shot behind them? *holds out cookies* Pretty please?

Thank you so much!

ETA: I have yet another question! When you download fonts for a site, how do you get it to work with your PSP?

Last edited:
Sarah, sorry, I didn't realize that you edited your post last time. Glad you worked it out by yourself already! :D

Erm, OK, here some screencaps from Sam Belmontes for GregNickRyanFan:

sam01
sam02
sam03
sam04

Credit to Miami Style
As to imdb there should be more, but I don't have the time for searching them right now. :)

Does anyone have screencaps of that Marg/Billy kiss? I don't need the video, I just need still pictures. Thanks!

Also, wasn't there a scene in CSI:NY one ep where Stella kissed Mac on the cheek? If so, does anyone have that cap?

GregNickRyanFan I found a cap with Mac and Stella form 1.15 'Til dead do we part' ,but there's also one from the ending of 3.20 when Stel asks him because of the HIV-test. I didn't find one but I have to! Does any one have a screencap from that scene??

Thank you soo much! I've been looking for it for such a long time:)
Now I can make an other fanart:thumbsup:.

Thanks AnJella and Natty. :)

does anyone have the cap of the Smacked hug from the ep where Stella's apartment burned? I can't remember the name of the ep. :lol:

Back