Screencaps, Fonts, & More! - Request Thread

Re: Special Screencaps - Requests and Offers Only!

Thanks so much! That's just what I needed :)

Me again :) I'm looking for a good quality pic of Greg in a lab coat. Thanks in advance!

That's great :D Now... would you happen to have anything in a white lab coat? :lol:

white #1 lt blue?
GregSanders-1.jpg
lt blue again

There is actually a ton of them here look under season 1

NicksSexyBabe said:

yeah i'm looking for screen caps from the i-15 murders its when nick and sara are talking in the begining of the episode and she asks him if he likes leather or lace he says 'I'm not going to answer that then he says 'lace' let me know

I have this and this from that episode during that conversation if they're any use. They're pretty caps regardless. :D

Help!!!!!! I can't remember the name of the ep where Flack got shot. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks.

Do you mean Charge of this Post? He wasn't exactly shot though, but I can't remember another episode in which Flack got injured... :confused:

okay maybe he wasn't shot? I think an explosion happened. Sorry I'm so much confused.

That is definitely "Charge of this Post"... It's the season two finale :)

oh ok ty soooooooooo much. I thought it was just wasn't sure. ty again.

Am I glad to have found this thread! I'm looking for pictures of Speed (from seasons 1&2, not the new ones) smiling. I'm not talking about the big grin from "Grand Prix" (although I love that one :D ), I'm trying to find a more demure little smile. I've looked everywhere I know about and can't find anything. Any help would be much appreciated!

Hey Zelda!

OK, I have to admit that I don't have the patience atm to start a better research, but I checked a random episode from season 1 and found this: A smile - perhaps ;) (season 1x17)

I don't know if you already checked this site, Miami Style, if not, here's the link --> *click me!* - there are great caps from the early seasons (not only) perhaps you'll find s/th.

Can i ask for some screencaps of Flack smiling!
Thanx a lot :)

I was wondering if someone would be able to get the pic from my banner for me please? It's Cath tieing Gil's tie. It would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Back