Say NO to Homophobia

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by beautifulview, Feb 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

Umm can I say this...WTF? It makes me sooooo mad when people think that stuff is funny because it's not. That stuff is not funny what-so-ever. That's super harsh to even kid around about stuff like that!

2. sissi59100

sissi59100 CSI Level Three

I 've read his "arguments' and i didn't get the point : all the time i was wondering "Soooooooo? If you are homophobic and completely against the way they live , what are you doing here? " Promoting the "het way of life"? What's the difference? you find love on both. Ohh actually i found a difference: gay people have to deal with stupid morons like him/her everyday :rolleyes: that's really pathetic .

3. Dolphin

Dolphin Pathologist

That's the way I feel. ;)

4. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

Not all relgious people are against it even though the bible says it. (I have a couple friends who are relgious but couldn't care less) then I did have friends who told me that I was going to hell...but what can you do? Some people are more accepting then others.

5. beautifulview

beautifulview Pathologist

the bible says, "you shalt not be gay" or something to that effect? i had no idea, i just thought the bible only marrided men and women.

my mom's friend and her partner are having a committment ceromony next week. the're echanging vows and making the legal paperwork necessary for them to be eachother's legal "dependent" for lack of a better term. i think it's so nice, theyve been together for 5 years.

6. JayneEmilysRealm

JayneEmilysRealm Judge

sorry guys, no picture-posting :p I dunno, maybe in a while :) Just take my word, she's gorgeous :D

I have no knowledge of the bible, but one of my best friends is really religious and the first time I told her I was seeing a girl she was like: "OMG, you two should come over here to my place and then you just sit on the couch and I can look at how cute you two look together" :lol:

7. Roosey

Roosey Captain

Jayne, I'm so happy for you! :)

8. JayneEmilysRealm

JayneEmilysRealm Judge

Thanks Roos :D That means a lot! ;)

9. sissi59100

No pics? :( me disappointed :( but i believe you, i'm sure she is pretty :D

congratulations again, you will invite us for your marriage huh? :D

10. JayneEmilysRealm

JayneEmilysRealm Judge

:eek: marriage?? :eek: I have an outspoken opinion about marriages actually.. if it's only up to me there'd be no marriage (this is a general statement, and has nothing to do with my still unofficial gf).. marriage has not a thing to do with love imo.

11. Roosey

Roosey Captain

Marriage.. hmm, I don't know about it. It's pretty much the same as having a girlfriend/boyfriend, but then official. I don't know if I want to get married.

12. sissi59100

yeah that's more for the official part actually: if they want adopt or have children, it will be better if they are married cause they will both have rights on their child...LOL actually i was thinking further than marriage, that's why i proposed it :D

13. JayneEmilysRealm

JayneEmilysRealm Judge

Is this still in connection to me and my girl.. cuz that creeps me out.. I mean, we've only had 2 dates so far.. let's see where the tide will take us :p

About having kids.. well, even in my bi-sexual period I had my doubts about having them, so if I (and my partner) ever decide not to have kids will have nothing to do with me being gay. I'm 23, I'm too young for them now, I need to be able to financially support myself before I ever start on having kids.

14. Roosey

Roosey Captain

I don't think I'll have kids. I like them, but I think I'm not good being a mother. And when I want to have them, I think I'll have to adopt them..

15. beautifulview

beautifulview Pathologist

i love the idea of adoption, personally. i could never give up my own baby, so i admire the people who find the strength to do so.

speeking of adoption (lol)

i read in a magazine, i think New York, that adoption agencys are more likely to allow a lesbian couple to adopt over a (male) gay couple. maternal instict limited in fathers? those adoption agencys don't know anything, anyway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.