Say NO to Homophobia

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by beautifulview, Feb 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

i too have NO problem whatsoever with gay/bi/lesbian...
    here in my town i don`t know peoples like this. but when i was learn in Univercity i have 2-3 gay friends. for my surprise the was show very interestind and smart :)
    my speciality is maths and informating (programing)...there in this society is not unusually everbody to be a little 'mad' and 'strange'.

2. CSIsMANIAC

CSIsMANIAC Captain

:lol: Ditto here! Of course, I usually describe myself with those two exact words :D.

3. zippy

zippy CSI Level Two

Your momma's cool! Very well said.

My gay friends have told me how difficult it was for them to come to terms with their own sexuality. Some were tormented for years and no one can imagine how liberated they felt when they finally came out of the closet. So I would passionately defend them whenever some idiots call them names or talk bad behind them.

4. ancienttomb

ancienttomb CSI Level Three

Homo, hetero....whatever, it's genetic, you can't change, so respect everyone :)

I used to heard a joke that:

Handsome men(beautiful women) like cheating.

Faithful men(women) aren't handsome(beautiful).

Faithful and handsome men(beautiful wome) are gays.

Faithful, handsome and non-gays are already married :lol:

5. CSIsMANIAC

CSIsMANIAC Captain

Ahh, a fairly accurate list. It's actually quite true though not necessarily applied to everyone. :)

6. beautifulview

beautifulview Pathologist

thats cute ancient! i'm glad not all teenagers are married, otherwise i'd be in trouble :lol:

i'm gone from this thread for a day, and i'm so happy everyone is being so adament on combating homophobia! i was actually litstning to some people today at lunch (since its v-day) and this is what they said,

"i think some people are more open to accepting lesbians than they would be accepting gay men,"

and i thought that was kinda sterotypical (sp?) personally, i was curious to know other's opinions

7. ancienttomb

Well, that's truth. people won't give a second glance when they see a girl sit on another girl's lap....it's if they're 2 men.....you get the picture ;)

I guess it's because people tend to think that female are less capable of sexual activity......, and another number showed that the more stronger sexual desire is(woman), the more she's interested in women. Actually only 0.3% men are gays but 8% women are at least bisexual. :p

8. lilbug

lilbug CSI Level Two

interesting statistics... just out of curiousity why do men (some men) find lesbians to be a "turn on". is it just the fact that two woman are together or something..

9. ancienttomb

About that.....you should ask men :lol:....I don't know either.

10. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

I think it's just that women have beautiful bodies, with no "stuff" dangling around to spoil the presentation! :lol: Plus, think about it- if you like looking at a naked woman, wouldn't you probably enjoy looking at two of them?
    :D

11. ancienttomb

I prefer looking at "a bunch of naked women", that's why I like go to the public bathroom.... :devil:....*throws rotten eggs at pervert ancienttomb* :lol:

12. CSIsMANIAC

CSIsMANIAC Captain

Yeah, I was watching an episode of 'Friends'. Rachel and her sister was having a fight. Someone said they should stop them but Joey said, "Stop them!? We should throw jello on them!". In a way, it was still a woman-to-woman combat. In the end, Chandler told them that fight was a 'total turn-on'. :confused: You guys do watch 'Friends' right? :lol:

13. ancienttomb

I don't get turn on by man-to-man fight....just pure fear :p.....I guess that's why many people think gays men are different from lesbians.

14. CSIsMANIAC

CSIsMANIAC Captain

I think it's a mind-set. The way the mind think. Woman and woman: okay, that's fine. Man and man: uhm....

They've never bothered me before. Maybe that's because I don't see many of them around. There are more lesbians than gays around here.

15. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

Um, <small voice>I do</small voice>. Can't help it. Gay sex is hot.

I swear I'm working in Queer Ville right now. Most all of my co-workers are gay, and those who aren't spend most of their time pretending to be. There's a lot of ass-grabbing involved in this. Obviously, I love my job.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.