Sara & Warrick # 2 -- " Hey Girl ! "

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Tini, Apr 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lexxy_willows

lexxy_willows Police Officer

Thread titles, eh? I have a few.

Sara/Warrick #3 - Let's Do It (from the car processing scene in 'Who Are You')

Sara/Warrick #3 - He Steals Her French Fries, It Must Be Love (from 'Built to Kill, part 1')

Sara/Warrick #3 - Thanks For Covering (from 'Face Lift')

Sara/Warrick #3 - It's A Flaw (from 'I-15 Murders')

There was a short Swarrick scene tonight. Nothing shippy, really. Just some processing in a burnt house. Still, they looked DARN CUTE.

Hmm. Where are we on the Swarrick episode discussion? :confused: Still in season 1, I think. ;)

2. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

I loved all of your suggestions but I really like this one, I don't know why though but it sounds awesome.
    Hestia , your suggestion did sound kinda dirty but dirty is good too. ;) And hey, you're not a newbie anymore so you can suggest all the thread titles you want! (Joy-Z has spoken :lol:)

Back to a decent discussion, we were talking about the ep Face Lift. I found a scene from that ep that made me smile, this is pure Swarrick banter without the nastiness that surrounded them in the earlier eps.

WARRICK: Spontaneous human combustion is science fiction.
    SARA: I know.
    WARRICK: There's no such thing as a human torch.
    SARA: What if it is real, and we've uncovered it?
    WARRICK: Sara, this is a crime scene. Stay with me here, okay? Don't lose it.

Does this ep ring any bells now?

3. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

Burn-Out had some Swarrick interaction which I thought was a nice treat. :)

I loved Face-Lift! As a matter of fact, I was just thinking about that one earlier. Here's one of my favorite pics from it- just comes to show how competitive the two of them are ;):

[​IMG]
    That's the total 'she wins' pic :lol: :p

And thread titles?

Sara/Warrick #3- You Comin' to Rescue Me? (Butterflied)
    Sara/Warrick #3- Interesting Page You Sent Me... (Face Lift)
    Sara/Warrick #3- She Prefers Pajamas (Face Lift)
    Sara/Warrick #3- Alas, Poor Grissom (Boom, Boom :lol: Couldn't resist :p)
    Sara/Warrick #3- We're Having a Par-Tay (To Have and to Hold)
    Sara/Warrick #3- Not a Cheap-Ass Cubic Zirconia (To Halve and to Hold)

*cough* I guess I got a little carried away :lol: :p

And Hestia, I can't believe I haven't read any of your stuff! :eek: Where have I been!?

4. Tini

Tini Lab Technician

Well, to be honest: It`s not only good -> We LOVE it!!! :devil: Right cookie? At least, I do! :rolleyes:

That one cracks me up every time. :lol:

Ohhhhh we are talking about "Face lift"? I just love this episode:

DAVID PHILLIPS: Which means that the foot was burned off the body, not severed. That's consistent with your theory of spontaneous combustion.

WARRICK: How do you know about Sara's theory?

DAVID PHILLIPS: Word gets around.

WARRICK: No. You're just siding with Sara 'cause you got a crush on her.

DAVID PHILLIPS: No, that's why I wore a clean coat.

His face was priceless. :) Jealous Mr.Brown?

Yeah, we were kinda wonderin` too. :p

So.........new thread title huh?...........How about - and now I have to quote Grissom here:

"So hot it will burn through steel"?????

I know.....but the word "Hot" just has to be in it! :lol:

5. lexxy_willows

Face Lift!! One of my all time favorite episodes. Mostly due to Swarrick ^_^

My favorite scene is --

Sara: Well, I would've looked like an idiot. Thanks for covering.
    Warrick: Well, you can show your appreciation by cleaning up.
    Sara: Done.

The look on Sara's face is so priceless. Like she's totally gonna get him back for it later. --

I also love this --

Sara: Interesting voicemail you left me.
    Warrick: What's that?
    Sara: 'Meet me behind CSI & bring a cotton nightgown.' I'd wear it for you, but I prefer pajamas.

I bet he'd love to see her wearing that nightgown :) --

6. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

That is one of my favorite quotes, I love the little eyebrow waggle he gives her after she says that. I think that whole scene is sexy though, I even like the way she lits up a cigarette for him and I don't like smokers at all. :D They make it seem hot though. And I'm not encouraging anyone to smoke with this comment, it's still ugh...

I love all the sugggestions for new thread titles, I wish I had your imagination. I sat down and came up with nothing to be honest. But after long thinking I finally had these two lame attempts...

Warrick/Sara #3: She only wears nightgowns for him.

Warrick/Sara #3: One word: HOT, enough said.

Yeah, I better stick to writing fics and leave the thread titles to the real pro's. :lol: :lol:

7. Night

Night Witness

*dedicates her 100th post to the Swarrick thread* ^^

Sara/Warrick #3 - He Steals Her French Fries, It Must Be Love
    I love that title :)

I love the episode with the spontaneous combustion ^^ It's funny :p
    And then I was watching 'The I-15 murders' again, since I'd only seen it once xD Does anyone have good caps from that scene where Sara and Warrick sit together in the interrogation room, with Sara in front and Warrick a little behind her? If you know what scene I mean?

And don't forget to spread the Swarrick love ^^

8. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Awww, your hundreth post? For swarrick? Yay Night! Must spread swarrick love... ummm...
    Oh! I love that nightgown scene in Face Lift! Warrick covers for her, she's really grateful, and the overall cute interaction. :)

I don't know, quoth_the_raven but come check out my ficlets thread and suggest something, if you'd like! ;)

I totally agree, Tini Especially with that spontaneous combustion scene in face life. These two seem to be synonymous with fire. Warrick is cool, but Sara's fiery attitude gives this pair some heat!

Thread title idea: Hot: Any way you look at it.
    or a more random one: From pajamas to explosions to french fries!
    But then this title is too long and it doesn't include the word hot! :p

9. Night

Night Witness

Hestia, I like the last title ^^ It's cute :D

btw. where is everyone? No posts for days, what's up with you guys? ^^ Did you forget the Swarrick love? :p

I wanted to share this very cool icon a friend of mine made:
    [​IMG]

And I wrote a Swarrick-ish story xD It actually began with 'my' murder, but I thought I could put a little Swarrick love in it ^^
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3240361/1/
    I'd love to know what you all think of it :)

So season 6 just started airing here in Germany (-.-) and I was wondering if there are any good Swarrick episodes in it? It started kinda disappointing, I have to say... Ok, I spent the first few minutes jumping in excitement, but well... The cases weren't that interesting and I can't stand the german synchro voices :/ I really hope next episode will be better *sigh*

10. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

I concur. But I'm sure they have real life on their heels! I should know. Anyway, that is a very cool, pop-like icon (the words seem to pop out!) :cool:

Oh, and that is a nice fic you wrote, Night. Glad Sara found the killer - now you are avenged! :lol:
    As for season 6, I know they weren't paired up together on a case, alone (at least I think not..) but maybe one of the other Swarrick girls here can give you more info.

And since we have about 70 posts left, should someone put up a poll with the thread title suggestions?

11. lexxy_willows

Season 6 Swarrick ... I don't think they worked a case, just the two of them. I could be wrong though. The whole team worked together a lot in season 6, so maybe that's why. I seem to remember them working closely in 'Werewolves.'

**Yeah, I was right; Here's some Werewolves, uh, I mean Swarrick love :lol:**

Sara: Warrick and I are processing the interior, room to room.

Sara: Ditto for the bedroom. I think I'm gonna take a look outside.
    Warrick: I'll do the same.

See, Warrick & Sara want be outside, alone ;) :devil:

12. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

I knew my memory was not to be trusted! So they did work a case together! Hehe... those two outside under the full moon. *sigh* Very nice.

In the spirit of continuing the analysis of swarrick scenes from the beginning I'd like to mention Sounds Of Silence where they work together (with Grissom). Although there wasn't so much double-entendre type dialogue, they're both annoyed by the director and I think Warrick says something about Sara being upset about the women in Grissom's life:

WARRICK: You just don't like other women in his life.
    SARA: I'm going to pretend I didn't hear that.

Maybe Warrick is a bit jealous as well? Who knows - but we can infer! :lol:
    Oh, and I can't leave out this line:

WARRICK: Do you know what Grissom drinks when he goes out at night?
    SARA: He goes out?
    WARRICK: Exactly. Who knows anything about that guy? Hey, check that out.

Then that's about it for them in season 1. Anyone want to present any swarrick episodes of season 2?

So far we've covered: the I-15 Murders, To Halve And To Hold, Face Lift, and others that escape me at the moment. (curse my failing memory! :rolleyes:)

13. midnightsun

midnightsun Coroner

Hello. I guess the lull of my other fandom drew me back. *waves*

Sara/Warrick #3 - He Steals Her French Fries, It Must Be Love

Not only that but she steals his food too. The ep where they all work the case and Culpepper takes all the cred... I suppose it's the finale of the first season... They come back w/food and she takes something from his plate.. It's in the fade tho, so it's kinda hard to see at first glance.

14. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

If midnightsun makes a comeback then I can't stay behind... ;) Welcome back, girl! And sorry peeps for my long absence, life got in the way. Damn life!!

I love that thread title: Sara/Warrick #3- He Steals Her French Fries, It Must Be Love. If we take a vote then this one get's mine, I find it so cute.
    And also, they have a thing with food. Like Sunny said, at the end of season one Sara steals his food when he and Nick get back from getting it and in season six she shares her lunch with him. This is a couple that comsumes their love with food...:lol: Maybe I should write a fic with that as a subject sometimes..."Chapter one: The Sandwich, Chapter two: The Carrot." :lol: It would be a instant hit. ;)

15. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Hi midnightsun, what a nice screenname, and icon! (Yeah I know, late welcome, I haven't visited, holidays and such... bleh. :lol:) The french fry title is relevant and good, so it's got those things going for it.

Joy22, if you don't write that food story, no one will - so please write it! And hopefully other people will contribute to keep this thread alive. Join and if you must go try and bring someone new in here! I've never tried to convert anyone in terms of shipping, but I might do so for this little thread... (or maybe I'd be too embarrassed to try) :eek:
    Also, I have a banner stowed away for a certain Tini and I cannot relinquish it until we reach it a new thread (approx. 60 posts) ;)

New discussion, anyone? (older episodes, the recent episode, things to be thankful for)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.