Sara & Warrick # 2 -- " Hey Girl ! "

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Tini, Apr 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Night

Night Witness

Aww, Joy I loved your story :D Nice to know that some of my wishes do come true :D

Yeah, I was kinda glad that nobody watched Gum Drops with me xD Might look strange if someone jumps up and down in an armchair and makes *awwwwwwwww* when two people appear on the screen together lol
    But we have a right to do that, don't we? ^^

I did, Hestia ;D Now the only thing you have to do is write :D
    yeah, maybe it would be wonderful, but I've got a lot to do with school and then I have two fanfics I should continue xD Maybe I'll start writing some Swarrick stuff in my holidays <3

2. Zan1781

Zan1781 Coroner

Whoa, I'm back! I don't think that I've really signed into Talk for months (aside for posting what few chapters I've actually written this semester).

But what do we have going on in the world of Swarrick? Are we still discussing various episodes? What ep are we up to? Or what's the current topic of discussion?

I'm back for a month or so :).

I missed everyone!

3. Tini

Tini Lab Technician

Ok folks, I think it`s time to vote. Here comes the poll......sorry if I forgot somebody, but there were so many suggestions. :eek:

By the way: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, cheers and congrats for cracking a new page. Guess it`s Nighty`s first one, isn`t it girl? ;)

And welcome back, Zan, we missed you.

And don`t forget to vote people. I PMed each one of you, so there`s no chance for telling me you didn`t know!!!!! :lol:

Tini

4. Night

Night Witness

omg, I cracked a page and didn't notice? Not until now at least xD That doesn't make ma a bad person, does it? xD

Welcome back, Zan ^^ it didn't really happen much around here the past few weeks... the thread was asleep lol (<- no, it's not funny :| we must keep it alive and awake ^^)

French Fries Stealin' Love <3 The French Fries are a must for the next title :D

5. Zan1781

Zan1781 Coroner

Ooh, I'm the only one who voted for the title that I voted for! Hmm... *cough*

Have we really seen any Swarrick this season, beside the awesome veggie-burger scene? I really don't remember any major scenes between the two!

6. lexxy_willows

lexxy_willows Police Officer

I don't think there were any major scenes. There was a scene in ... um, I can't remember the name of the episode :lol: But it was the one where Grissom interrogated the child molester for like half the episode.

Sara & Warrick were searchig the guy's house after it burned down. They didn't really have any lines, they just stood there and looked really hot. But Nick was there too, so it kinda took away the possibility of any Swarrick-y flirting. :(

If there were any other scenes, they were so un-important that I can't remember them.

7. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Sorry guys, whether it wins or not, you can't use Alas, Poor Grissom.

Thread names have to relate to your ship only. It cannot contain any references to other characters, actors, actor quotes, or anything that could be seen negative to another ship.

When you pick of a thread name you need to look at your ship (Sara/Warrick) only.

8. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

No problem, 1CSIMfan :) That was actually my suggestion for one of the thread names. I didn't mean for it to sound negative (I love GSR) or pointing toward another ship but I realize it did and I apologize. :)

Hey guys ;) Haven't been here in a while :p Things have been hectic and I went on vacation for two weeks recently (I know Tini, I'm not supposed to go again :lol: :p). But I could never forget my wonderful Swarrick :eek:

And look at that, we're so close to getting a new thread!

Oh that's right, I remember that episode! Oh, there was flirting, it was just off-screen! :rolleyes: But see, they looked really hot. So they knew they were really hot. And they're kind of hard to miss so there were still those special glances ;) (and hidden glances/wandering eyes :lol: :p)

9. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Voted for 'Let's do it' it's direct and to the point. We all know they should be doing it. And it's ok if the flirting was off screen, we know they did.

10. lexxy_willows

lexxy_willows Police Officer

Of course we know they flirted. They flirt so much that Gary Dourdan's mother thinks that they had a secret affair. She really did. In the commentary for "Ellie," during the "I'm not Grissom" scene, (obvious tension there) Gary goes "My mom thinks that they're having an affair. I almost laughed out loud, but it was 2AM and my mom & dad were sleeping :lol:

So there you have it. Mother Dourdan is a Swarrick shipper. :)

11. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Night cracked the new page! Yay! :cool: Also, welcome back Zan1781 and quoth_the_raven! [​IMG]
    I got your PM, Tini so here I am. It took me a while to decide, but in the end I chose French Fry Stealin' Love (partly because it's cute, and partly because it's included in my recent ficlet.)
    If anyone wants to venture forth and read what I wrote about Sara, Warrick, the holidays, and french fries, feel free to read it here.

"Mother Dourdan is a Swarrick shipper"
    Oh, I just laughed when I read what you wrote, littlesara1! :lol: I wish we could use that as our next thread title contender! (but I don't think we can, at least not according to the new thread title rules. We can't use quotes given by actors... but if it's an observation on something a relative of the actor said could that be acceptable?)

12. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

I like your logic... :lol: I'm all for it but I can't imagine the mods would go for it. You're a brave girl for speaking about a new thread after the third one though. :)

I want to congratulate Night for cracking this page. You now belong to the inner circle of Swarrick shippers...:lol: You go, girl! And welcome back Raven and Zan, I missed you two around.

Ok, I'm off to read Hestia's new ficlet but I'd like to give you all the link to this parody I wrote about all my favorite characters on my favorite shows. It makes no sense and it's silly but it contains some Swarrick so feel free to read it if you dare...

Beware...Enter at your own risk...

ETS: I also went for the French Fries title...I love that one and it seems to be winning right now. Yay!

13. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Since the post on the thread rules for naming the threads are you Tini going to repost the poll without the one suggestion? But of course I only really say that so I can vote again. he he :lol:

14. Tini

Tini Lab Technician

I don`t think so honey, sorry! You seem to love voting huh? :lol:

Would have made a second poll, if two of them were close, but the "French Fry Stealin Love" is your absolute favorite, so no need to go through all the stress again.

By the way, thanks Raven, it`s your fault the mods had to open the "Title rules" thread, you always get us in trouble with your suggestions, girl!!! :p

No Swarrick action last week, was there?

15. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

^^Nah, it wasn't her fault. It was big problems in two other threads and I hadn't gotten around to posting the rules until I saw the post in here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.