Sara & Warrick # 2 -- " Hey Girl ! "

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Tini, Apr 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

My favorite scene of them is still the one in season four I think where Sara tells Grissom that Warrick rubs off. I love the smirk on Warrick's face after she says that and it implies that they spend more time together then the viewers think they do. *waggles brows* :lol:

Ok, I was wondering if their is a new episode to talk about. I don't really know since I kinda lost track, anyone know?

Also, welcome back quoth !

2. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

I wouldn't want this nice thread to gather dust. So if we're still doing the Warrick/Sara moments in season 1, what's after the [iI-15 Murders[/i]? I think the episode after it, Fahrenheit 932 has Sara and Warrick on a case (with Grissom), but two episodes after that they're alone on another case: To Halve And To Hold. :)
    Anyone want to discuss the episodes I listed above?

Here's a quote from To Halve And To Hold for starters:

SARA: Every time we go to find these women they're somewhere else. You sure you got that address? That desk clerk was talking very quickly.
    WARRICK: They talk faster at the sports book.
    SARA: What?
    WARRRICK: In the old days.
    SARA: Oh. You think we're dressed for a wedding?
    WARRICK: Yeah. Not my wedding.

Just found it funny and kind of cute.

3. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

How come I don't remember that?
    It's indeed a very cute quote. Sara worrying about her appearance...and here I thought she didn't care, hehe.

I'd love to discuss the eps, but I think I need to re-watch them first...I might even got them on DVD somewhere...

4. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

I remember that quote...Boy, did that one come back to bite Warrick in the ass... His wedding wasn't that fancy either. :lol:
    I liked this ep though, it's the one where they investigate the case with the dead stripper. The woman decided to have one more fling the night before her wedding and the husband saw them and killed the stripper in blind rage. Both Sara and Warrick are very good in this ep and I think they even say something like:

Warrick: What you're looking for?
    Sara: I don't know.
    Warrick: I can't help you if you don't know.

I'm not certain this was from this episode but I found it cute anyway. He was at the point when he wanted to offer her help there. :D That's the first sign of friendship.

5. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Cool, you remembered Joy! :) And now that you mention it, that's why I found the quote kinda funny. Knowing what we know now and the context. :D Oh Warrick, what would you have said now? And I do believe that the quote was also in this episode - I checked:

(SARA is checking the bed where the dead male dancer was found.)
    WARRICK: What are you looking for?
    SARA: I don't know. I'll let you know when I find it.
    WARRICK: Well, if you don't know, I can't help you.

Let me continue the scene, and give you a sense of it, MiaCharlize. ;)

(SARA gets up and sighs. She walks around.)
    WARRICK: What is this?
    SARA: What? What do you got?
    (WARRICK indicates the crease of the sofa.)
    WARRICK: Something-something.
    SARA: Where?
    WARRICK: Right there.
    SARA: Nice.

Oh you bet it's nice! :cool: Yay for Sara/Warrick friendship!

6. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

I couldn't edit, so this will be a double post. I'm hoping you might want to read a swarrick ficlet I wrote. It's in my own little thread in the fanfiction section and I wanted to know what you all think about it.
    You can find it here.
    And to spark some conversation.... ummmm... what would Sara and/or Warrick be dressed as for Halloween? :lol:
    (It's a diversion from discussing the Sara/Warrick scenes in chronological order. Mainly because my mind is blank, and I don't know what the next swarrick scene is. :eek:)

Edited to add: Hey I cracked a new page - again! I feel pretty good right now! :D Does it make up for the fact that I can't remember the next swarrick scene?

7. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Double posts are fine as long as it's 24 hours have passed since your last post.

So, you're fine. ;)

8. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

Yeah, you cracking a new page more then makes up for it. :) And the fact that you wrote that beautiful ficlet (for a real review see the thread) doesn't hurt either.

Now on to your question, what would Warrick and Sara wear at Halloween? Here is their answer....

Warrick: What do you think about this?
    Sara: Are you kidding me?
    Warrick: What? It's cool...
    Sara: You in a Batman suit is not cool!! You look like an idiot.
    Warrick: C'mon!!! You can go as Robin.
    Sara: Me as your side-kick...you really lost it. Take of that suit and find something better.
    Warrick: [pouting] I would have been a cool dark avenger, damn it!

[Ten minutes later....]

Warrick: How about this?
    Sara:...............
    Warrick: Eh...You have to say something now. Does it look good?
    Sara: Ehm...You as Tarzan may be a little disturbing for the ladies at the party.
    Warrick: C'mon, I still look good in my thirties....
    Sara: That is kinda the problem!
    Warrick: I don't care what you say! You stole Batman, I'm keeping Tarzan!!!!
    Sara: Fine...But don't expect me to protect you from female hands wanting to touch the merchandise.
    Warrick: [sighing] Could you maybe pick something out yourself instead of judging me?
    Sara: Fine.

[Ten minutes later]

Sara: How do you like this?
    Warrick: Eh....Who are you supposed to be?
    Sara: I'm a scientist!!!
    Warrick: Sara, this is a party where you supposed to be something else...Grabbing some glasses and your labcoat is not a costume!
    Sara: [mumbling] Partypooper...At least I'm not a grown man dressed as Tarzan wearing something that resembles a diaper...
    Warrick: I heard that!!!!

[Five minutes later...]

Sara: How about this?
    Warrick: Whoa!!!! Where did you find that?
    Sara: [shrugging] In the back. I kinda like it, me dressed as a Baywatch lifeguard.
    Warrick: Yeah, red is definately your color.
    Sara: You ready to rock the party tonight?
    Warrick: Yes, Tarzan is ready!
    Sara: [smiling] Good, at least I'll be able to save you from obnoxious women now...

Ok, I didn't write one of these for a while but the question kinda inspired me. :lol:

PS: Yay!!! A new page!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Tini

Tini Lab Technician

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! Cheers and congrats folks!!!! Hestia cracked her second page in a row. I´m proud of you girl. :D

And to inform everybody officially: I´m not gone, it`s just that life keeps me unbelievably busy at the moment (new job, moving.....) , but I´m still lurking, so behave cookies! ;)

Joy, your Halloween Swarrick part was awesome!! Warrick as Tarzan!! LMAO!! :lol: But why didn`t Sara go as Jane? Would fit perfectly with her wild curls, wouldn`t it?

Now to answer your question Hestia: I could picture War going as Shaft!! :lol: :lol:

10. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Wow I haven't stopped by this thread in what seems like along time. Joy22 those conversation between them about their costumes is too funny. :lol: And of course Sara would have to save him from the ladies. (Hopefully she doesn't hurt too many of them) ;)

11. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Thank you Tini! :) Just glad that people haven't abandoned this nice thread, and I was surprised I broke a new page too. Surprised in an awesomely good way. :D
    Warrick as Shaft? Sounds cool! But then again, so does loincloth wearing Tarzan. :cool: Joy22 is great with dialogue and description, and I'm glad my question inspired it!
    Actually, I incorporated a Tarzan Warrick in my newest ficlet in case anybody wants to read it. It's not romantic, just Halloween silliness.
    BTW: Thanks for all the nice reviews on my ficlets thread, and I know Jay-Z + Joy22 = Odd, yet interesting inspiration... maybe you can be Joy-Z! :lol: (I encourage any of you to come give me a specific suggestion as to how Warrick and Sara could've ended up where they ended up in my ficlet.)

12. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

I will stop liking you if you call me that... :lol: :lol:
    Great job on the Halloween piece by the way, I had fun reading that.

Ok, so where were we in our Swarrick moments discussion, we just discussed To Halve and to Hold so the next ep should be...Face Lift. The Swarrick classic where they investigate the case of the spontaneous combustion. I for one love that ep, we have discussion, even some flirting and a all night game of cards (?) I think it was. Anyone up for discussing that ep and maybe posting screencaps? :)

Oh by the way, when are we allowed to discuss names for thread 3? Since we only need like...eh...70 posts. Never mind, I think I have to wait a little bit longer. :lol:

13. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

You can go ahead and discuss them, get a list of them, and then vote on them. Just make sure you also include on topic conversation. ;)

14. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

Ok, thanks for the info! But I think we can wait a while, with more then 70 posts to go we're still a long way from a new thread. But for those of you who have good ideas, you can always bring them up. *Cough* Tini, maybe this time your Combined Hotness will win, you never know ;)*cough*

I had another reason to stop by though. Hestia wrote some beautiful ficlets making me realise I hadn't written a Swarrick drabble in a long time. So for anyone who is interested, a new one is up in the fanfiction forum. Check it out if you can!

15. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

First and foremost, I promise not to call you Joy-Z! Wouldn't want you to hate me! :eek:
    Secondly, we're suggesting threade titles? Cool! I'm the newbie of this thread; I haven't been here long enough to do such a thing... but I'll try and think of something. Ummmm... you know how they rubbed each other the wrong way in the beginning? Maybe they 'rub each other the right way' as a title? No I take it back! :lol: It sounds so... dirty! Tini's line is great.

I also had another reason to stop by. :rolleyes: I posted a new swarrick ficlet if anyone wants to read it; suggested by everyone's favorite swarrick drabble artist Joy22!
    Now I do believe I have a drabble to read. (You really think they're beautiful? I'm feeling the love right now.) :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.