Sara & Warrick # 2 -- " Hey Girl ! "

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Tini, Apr 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Cowboy hat wearing Jorja? So awesome! Ride'em cowgirl! :D That picture is a great remedy for the granny glasses from before, so thanks Tini! ;)
    Sara and Warrick were definitely stubborn in this episode. At least we know that after all the trouble in the beginning the two realize how similar they are and become friends. I hope they admire, and see themselves in each other. (hmmm... themselves in each other... that came out kinda suggestive. :lol:)

2. lexxy_willows

lexxy_willows Police Officer

"Cool Change" eh? I actually just watched this episode earlier tonight, and I must say, it makes me miss the good old days of CSI. ...

Anyway, everytime I watch this one, I have to smile. From Sara's first scene with Warrick, I saw immediate chemistry. The way she talked to him was so .. like, I don't really know how to explain it. But, when she said 'Stay. I wanna talk to you.' and 'Look at me.' It was almost sexual. Yeah, there I said it :lol: That scene always gets me.

Great episode all around, and of course, for the Sara/Warrick dynamic. Love it. <3

3. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

Tini, hun, ssshhhhh! Me liking Warrick is this board's best kept secret. You know that! :lol:

Yes, you said it, sister!! I also saw sparks flying everywhere. and I also wonder why they became friends all of a sudden. Maybe they had found a way to relief all that ehm...*cough* tension *cough* Or maybe they figured out that they could work together after all but I like my first theory better. :devil:

Oh, is it time to discuss the next season one Swarrick ep now? I've been looking to see which one that is and it should be the episode Who are You? but maybe I'm forgetting one where they work together too. I don't think so though, as I recall the case with the cop was their first one working together.

Oh, and I love Jorja in that cowboy hat. She is working that look! ;)

4. Tori09

Tori09 Victim

I'm totally interested. I love that episode. Even though Sara was mean to my Warrick, there still was chemistry. Oh, and here is one of my random thoughts: I really want Warrick to be the first to find out about Sara and Grissom. Why? I don't even know.
    What do you think?
    Fill in the blank.
    I think he will be...........

p.s. I wish that he would be pissed as hell and then steals Sara away form Grissom. O.K., please ignore my fantasy. :)

p.s.s. I loved Sara's granny glasses! :lol:

5. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

If I owned the DVDs I would love to join the "CSI book club"... minus the books. :D However, I shall still try and present the next episode in line. May I?
    Well, after Cool Change there's Crate n' Burial, then after that it's Pledging Mr. Johnson. If I recall, these two episodes have no scenes where Sara and Warrick even speak to each other! And in Friends & Lovers they don't even share any screen time together.

But Who Are You? presents us the first episode were Sara and Warrick handle a case together - and they seem to get along pretty well! :) Anyone want to add anything? Or correct the episodes with Swarrick scenes?

6. Zan1781

Zan1781 Coroner

I totally just lent my first season to someone! Grr! I'm getting it back tomorrow, though, and I'll be all over the Who Are You episode :). Sorry I haven't posted in awhile, everyone. I seriously had a massive panic attack yesterday, and I thought I was going to pass out from lack of oxygen. *sigh*

But you know what? Who cares, because it's Thursday, and WOO! CSI is on tonight! Are there any other East Coasters in this thread? Or am I the only one? If I'm the only one, I'll scope out the Swarrick scenes. I'm having good thoughts about tonight's episode, and they're going to talk. I know it. They will!

Have to go to work/class, but again, I'll check out Who Are You this weekend! Speaking of which, I keep hearing that song (all the time!).

7. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

This is probably against the rules because it concerns someone's private life but I don't care. Are you sure you're ok, girl? That doesn't really sound to good.

Ok, moving on from that. I'll watch Who are You? tonight!! YAY!!! That is not really a bother since it's once of my favorite Swarrick episodes. To bad they messed it up by airing the I-15 Murders later on. That one was supposed to be the third or fourth episode of the first season and it screwed the storyline up since all of a sudden Sara was hostile to Warrick again weeks after they got along in Who are You?
    Sometimes people who run a show make weird decisions and I never got that one.

Can't wait to discuss the ep in the thread. Tini, hun, we need screencaps!!!!

8. Tini

Tini Lab Technician

Yep, that`s TPTB, folks!! :lol:

God, I hope tonights ep is going to be good. Maybe some Swarrick scenes, CBS? We would appreciate it. Whohoooo.....

Chill cookie. I`m doing my best here. :cool: Gonna give you some nice pics. Maybe one of you could say a few words about them since I can`t seem to remember this ep. :rolleyes: Yeah, yeah...I´m a bad shipper.....I know. Shut up. :p

"Who are you?"

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hot, Hot

[​IMG]

and hot - I love Sara with caps! :devil:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, if looks could kill!!

Happy discussions my lovely shippers! :)

9. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Yes, this is against the board rules and yes, you should care. Take it to pm's.

Everyone, plesae take the time to read the Shipper Central rules that were posted yesterday. Everything has been put into one post. If everyone abides by them, we mods won't have to keep coming in and reminding everybody of them.

Shipper Central Rules

10. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

Ok, I get that message loud and clear. I'll make sure to never do it again and thanks for the lovely way of telling me this.

Thanks for the screencaps, hun!! And shame on you for not knowing what this episode is all about. :lol: This ep is the first episode where they have a case together. I think it's even the first time when Warrick mutters his infamous line 'Picture that' after Sara tells him that she will drive to the crimescene. And remember them taking apart a car when they both strip before they get to work, all scenes from Who are You? It's the one with the cop as a murder supect and Brass having a fight with Warrick because he thinks Warrick wants to frame his guy for murder. I love the episode but you probably can't tell, huh? :lol:

11. Zan1781

Zan1781 Coroner

EDT: because man, I have to change my whole post! Okay, I won't be able to see the episode this weekend, because I won't be getting my DVDs back tomorrow! Bummer! But thanks for the screen caps.

As for tonight's episode:

Nope, sorry! They don't meet up with each other, and each character has around ten minutes or so of screentime. And I can't even comment on how the characters looked, because I watched the show at my parents' house, and the color was off. Cath's lips were blue, and Warrick's face was purple. *sigh* Maybe next week?

12. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Good additions! Of course, I cannot expect less from super sweet swarrick shippers! :lol: Now I haven't seen the episode in a while so I'll just pluck out some random quotes from that episode, (courtesy of twiztv.com :))

SARA: Officer-involved shooting.
    WARRICK: I'll take a piece of that.

SARA: Hey.
    WARRICK: Why would a guy speed it all the way down the strip just to pull over and cap himself?
    SARA: What are you getting at, Warrick?
    WARRICK: Officer's weapon: Smith and Wesson 5906.
    SARA: Standard issue.
    WARRICK: One bullet missing. Nothing standard about that.

SARA: It's not here.
    WARRICK: Bullets just don't disappear.

(After breaking up a potential fight between Warrick and officer Tyner)
    SARA: Yeah. Come on, Warrick. Come on. Let's go.
    (Sara leads Warrick away from the hallway in the other direction. ;))

And that's about it.

I cannot believe the producers or whoever was in charge of it, actually showed this episode out of order! I agree with ya, Joy22 and now the episode makes sense.

13. Night

Night Witness

Hey, what's up with you guys? No post since 3 days?

Some days ago I watched Down the Drain (I could have sworn it was somewhere in season 3... don't ask me why lol) And though it's probably a YoBling! episod because of the almost kiss I think there were some great Swarrick moments :) It was so cute when Warrick helped Sara to get the door, just because he knew she wouldn't leave without it...

And I made some Swarrick icons, if you're interested :) They're nothing special or something, but I used my screencaps and manipulated some of the pictures a little bit .. If you're interested, see them at my LJ :)

http://misssandman.livejournal.com/19836.html#cutid1

Joy yesterday I went to ff.net and looked up your profile ^^ And discovered some Swarrick fics I haven't read yet :D

14. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

How sweet that you get all excited about that. :lol: But as long as you're reading, please leave reviews. *What!? I get excited about reviews, ok!*

I like Down the Drain as a Swarrrick episode too. What I love about that scene is that Warrick loses his cool and gets all freaked while Sara just wantes to make sure the evidence is alright. I think that it's one of the rare scenes where he loses his cool. Maybe she is tougher afteral. :lol: I really like that scene.

PS: I promise to not abandon the thread for three days anymore. What was I thinking? ;) With the exception of holidays though, even shippers need a break sometimes.

15. Night

Night Witness

lol, well there aren't that many good Swarrick fics around so I practically have to be excited when I find out there's still one or two written by you that I haven't read xD I didn't read them online, but I'll drop some reviews tomorrow for you :D Reviews are always love I can totally understand you hehe

Sara looked so cute in that episod... And I think Warrick was really worried about her. With Sara going on collecting evidence as if there weren't those 6 pipe bombs laying around waiting to explode lol

Still, the earlier seasons had more Swarrick in them... With the team split up in s. 5 and then Warrick's got Tina...
    And we were discussing season 1 earlier, weren't we? xD
    I really should watch it again, I can hardly remember the Swarrick episods *tsk tsk*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.