Sara & Warrick # 2 -- " Hey Girl ! "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh, you know in the veggie-burger scene, when Warrick said something like "spread the lovin'?" Well that was just so darned cute! Grissom and Sara are doing really well hiding their relationship, but seriously, here's my thing: Warrick isn't dumb, and Grissom doesn't normally bring food/drinks for his team members. Hmm... Grissom being nice + Warrick in the room = Warrick knows!

When everyone DOES find out, it'll be interesting to see how everyone reacts, and then to rewatch the scenes again, to pick up new clues (for example, now that we know about GSR, we watch scenes with Grissom and Sara in a new light). I bet the same will happen when the truth is out there... which is now, because again, Warrick is smart :).

Wow, seriously, it's been way too long since I've postet here the last time ^^ But with me moving and everything I had trouble going online *sigh*

But I brought some goodies xD (selfmade screencaps + the quality isn't the best, but still... I think they're cute ^^)

http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/3489/swarrick1fl2.jpg
http://img75.imageshack.us/img75/9634/swarrick2oz6.jpg
http://img75.imageshack.us/img75/9634/swarrick2oz6.jpg
http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/1569/swarrick4ze4.jpg

Ok, I've got some more, but why post them all at once? xD

Anyway, it's good to be back :D Hope you missed me xD

Welcome back Night! :) Very nice screencaps. I especially like the first and last one.
Ah yes, some awesome Warrick/Sara scenes in the season premiere. Those two work together in such a cool manner! :cool:

*squeeeeeee* Tonight had some classic Swarrick! YAY!! The veggie burger scene, though it kinda made me cringe, was sooo cute. When Warrick stole one of Sara's french fries I totally *squeeeed*

*When David accidentally shot the dead guy. hahaha And Warrick goes - "At least we know one person who shot him" Poor SuperDave :lol:
*When they were looking for a suicide note & Warrick said he even checked the Bible, and Sara goes "That's the first place I would've looked too" :D

**SQUEE** :D :)
That pretty much sums up all the great Swarrick scnenes rather nicely. Good job, littlesara1 ;)

First of all: I just looooooooooooooooooooved the season premiere!!
wub.gif

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

God, they were all so adorable and cute- it was fun watching them work again. Love Nick`s new haircut........Rrrrrrr.... :devil: and didn`t Sara just look terrific? More feminine than ever....yeah women in love....*sigh* :D

Hey Nighty was about time you came back. Great pics. :)

Ooh, you know in the veggie-burger scene, when Warrick said something like "spread the lovin'?" Well that was just so darned cute! Grissom and Sara are doing really well hiding their relationship

LOL, you think so? With all the eye sex they`re having in front of him? Poor Baby. :lol: But our Swarrick pair was really great, wasn`t it? Felt good to see them together again and their chemistry is stronger than ever. Thank you TPTB, we needed that. :D

Ok guys, time for some "Built to kill screencaps" :
clap.gif

"At least we know one person who shot him!":
BTK1.jpg

The famous veggie burger scene:
BTK5.jpg

"Where`s the love?"
BTK6.jpg

His face is too funny! :lol:

Hey folks, I'm not a Swarrick shipper, but I just want to say that I was thrilled(!) to finally see Warrick and Sara work a case together, with just the two of them! :D
It was about time.
They have a very interesting, relaxed dynamic, which is very nice to watch.

Fabian said:
Hey folks, I'm not a Swarrick shipper, but I just want to say that I was thrilled(!) to finally see Warrick and Sara work a case together, with just the two of them! :D

Thanks for letting us know! You don't have to be a shipper to appreciate them together. Afterall, we often gush about their great friendship in this thread, we're realistic shippers in here. :lol: :lol:

I so wish I could see this episode but I'm determined to stay spoiler and season seven free until I see the end of season six, which hasn't completely aired here yet. I do love the screencaps though, there is nothing wrong with pictures. ;) I'm glad you got to see the episode, hun!!
And Night, welcome back! And make sure you stay back!! :)

Wait a sec, Joy. You still haven't seen the end of S6 yet? Aww, I feel so bad that we've been discussing S7 in front of you! Man, you're going to know everything!

Poor thing :(!

Zan1781 said:
Wait a sec, Joy. You still haven't seen the end of S6 yet? Aww, I feel so bad that we've been discussing S7 in front of you! Man, you're going to know everything!

Poor thing :(!

Don't feel bad, it's just a burden from living abroad. Well, actually it's not, Tini lives abroad and she found a...solution...for her problems. :D It's just that I watch CSI with my mum and she wouldn't understand it without subtitles. I don't want to see an episode before she does because we like watching it together and so I see a new episode when it first airs in Holland.
But you can talk about season seven all you want, I don't mind reading that Warrick and Sara worked together or that he had a scene with Brass. I usually make it a point to stay unspoiled when it concerns the cases but tidbits like that are ok. Especially if I get to see pictures like Tini posted!

Joy:I have no intentions on leaving again lol I like it here... xD
And you're lucky... I haven't seen one episod of season 6 *sigh* And even though the 'new' seasons of CSI:NY and Miami get aired here in Germany they don't show new LV ones :( And the 'sollution' doesn't work on my computer (or I'm too stupid lol But with Linux there's a problem with everything...)

xD I made one icon yesterday... ^^ At least it's Swarrick :p
http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h272/icons-at-night/Swarrick.jpg

I love your icon, Night! That's pretty cool! I made a Sara one the other day, but I can't figure out how to cut and paste pics together *cough*. So why don't they show LV in Germany? That's... unfortunate!

And Joy, *sniffle*, okay! I can understand wanting to watch it with your mom... that's cool! I'll be sure not to say that so and so did such and such during the scene where blah blah blah ocurred. But I'll keep an eye out for Swarrick scenes, because they're cool!

Two more days until the next episode. Woo! Hopefully I won't get stuck in traffic again. That stunk.

I wouldn't want to discuss the new episodes in front of people who live abroad and/or want to be spoiler free. Maybe we can come up with a topic...
Since you all were speaking about their friendship dynamics earlier, how about we discuss the great things about their friendly banter. It can include their character traits, episodes that feature a good example of their friendship (no spoilers ;)), and of course how pretty they look. Although I'm not sure what that has to do with their friendship. :lol:

Anyone up for discussing?

After a new episode has aired in the US, it's not considered spoilers anymore and therefore, you can talk about them without using the spoiler code. ;)

Zan: I made a Sara one the other day, but I can't figure out how to cut and paste pics together *cough*.

LOL. Joy and I have no clue how to do icons and banners in general so don`t be ashamed hun. Maybe Raven could help you? Since she seems to be an Fan Art expert after a loooooong "exercise phase".

So why don't they show LV in Germany?

Because we are stupid? :lol: Hehe....NO, J/k...., because they have to syncronize all eps. In Germany we don`t watch the original show with subtitles like they do in Holland or other countries, you know? Though I`d have no problem with it, but that`s the way it is!.....*sigh* Which means we have to , at least, wait a year till new seasons air here. Vox currently shows 4th season reruns again and although I got no problem with that, cause obviously - season 4was hot! :D , I still hope season 6 airs soon. Let`s pray Nighty. ;)

Hestia said:how about we discuss the great things about their friendly banter. It can include their character traits, episodes that feature a good example of their friendship (no spoilers).

Sure, sounds good hun? ;) Why don`t we start with season 1 and discuss the individual Swarrick scenes (*whispers* Tini could post the screencaps)....I`ve seen people do that in other threads, maybe it could work here too ? :confused: Your decision guys. :cool:

and of course how pretty they look. Although I'm not sure what that has to do with their friendship. :lol:

Hey it`s a gift we all benefit from, isn`t it? EYE candy Swarrick.......mmh, sounds like a new thread title. LOL. :p

Me, an expert, Tini? :lol: :p Don't give me an ego :p

WS and their friendly banter- it just comes to show how casual and relaxed they are around each other. They can talk about anything and everything around each other, whether or not it involves a case they're working. They like to tease each other a lot, almost as much as Nick and Warrick do (guys will be guys ;)), but it's all in good fun. I expect that since Warrick has caught on a bit to Grissom and Sara's relationship that there's going to be a lot more of that teasing a friendly banter from now on ;)

Hope you're right about the teasing, that'll sure be cute to watch. On the other hand...I really don't want to be reminded of the GSR thingie all the time :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back