Sara & Warrick # 2 -- " Hey Girl ! "

Status
Not open for further replies.
1CSIMfan said:
After a new episode has aired in the US, it's not considered spoilers anymore and therefore, you can talk about them without using the spoiler code. ;)

I totally agree with the mod here! I don't want you girls to walk on your toes in here for me! You can talk about new episodes all you want, I think I'm the only one who doesn't watch them directly so not discussing it over one person is crazy. I can always skip the things I don't want to know so please talk about new episodes when you feel like it, that's an order!! :D

I like the idea of discussing Swarrick banter and going back to season 1, it would be a lot of work but fun. If Tini would be kind enough to post screencaps then we could talk about their banter. We have a job for you here, hun!

No, Joy you're not alone. I haven't even seen S6 yet, but around the board it's hard to remain spoiler free so I don't even try...
Plus, it's really sweet to hear about the Swarrick scenes. I love their dynamic and seeing screen caps of them always adds a nice touch to my days ;)

MiaCharlize said:
No, Joy you're not alone. I haven't even seen S6 yet, but around the board it's hard to remain spoiler free so I don't even try...
Plus, it's really sweet to hear about the Swarrick scenes. I love their dynamic and seeing screen caps of them always adds a nice touch to my days ;)

That is a much shorter way of saying what I wanted to say. :lol: So I second what Mia said here, we would love it if you girls discussed nice Swarrick scenes in new episodes and provide us with much needed screencaps.
Also, you poor thing, you haven't even seen season six yet and I thought we were the sad ones here...Maybe we can all move to the States, with all the European ladies here I'm sure we can find some house that we can pay for with our combined incomes. :lol: Yeah, it's time for dinner, being hungry makes me write the most crazy things... :D

Zan Glad you like it ^^ Maybe I can help you? :)
And they do show LV, only not the new episods... Or at least not until a few more months (with 'new' I mean season 6 lol) they started to show season 5 last january so I guess it'll be similar with season 6... though I hope not lol

haha, nice idea, Joy... I'd like that lol

Hehe, okay... then we won't walk on eggshells, if y'all insist! I can't wait until tomorrow's episode. In class, I have to lead a presentation on a very icky (ha! How's that for intellectual) subject matter, and then I have to rush home and pray that I don't miss a second of CSI (I THINK I might be able to make it by 8:55, depending on the stupid construction!).

But I digress. I can't wait to the episode tomorrow. More bantering, I hope, and more... I dunno! Interesting topics of conversation. And you know what we should do? Remember months and months ago, when I asked everyone to post their favorite Swarrick eps? We should pick an episode a week, all watch it, and then discuss the Swarrick scenes (if you have access to the episodes on DVD, video, or whatnot!). Like our own mini little CSI book club... minus the books!
Um... yeah! Anyone interested?

And Night, I'm not sure if you can help me, because I don't think my photo program has that option! I need to get a new program!

Zan1781 said:
Remember months and months ago, when I asked everyone to post their favorite Swarrick eps? We should pick an episode a week, all watch it, and then discuss the Swarrick scenes (if you have access to the episodes on DVD, video, or whatnot!). Like our own mini little CSI book club... minus the books!

That sounds interesting! I would go for that but of course I'm interested in any chance to look at Warrick and pretend I'm watching the show for other purposes. :lol:
Of course we don't have a whole lot of episode to watch because, let's face it, there are not that many good Swarrick eps out there but the ones that are...I could definately watch those again. Maybe we could make a list with good Swarrick eps, if other people are interested of course.

ETS: I posted some pics of me and my friends in the misc. forum in the...eh...well pictures thread. :) Go check that out if you want!

I can't wait to the episode tomorrow. More bantering, I hope, and more... I dunno! Interesting topics of conversation.

God I´m soooooooooooooooooooooo excited. By the way, did Warrick wear his wedding ring? Some folks said no, but I don`t remember. And I´m not sure if we are going to see Swarrick scenes again tonight....guess YoBling fans will squee and come on, they kinda deserve it. :p

Zan1781 said:
Remember months and months ago, when I asked everyone to post their favorite Swarrick eps? We should pick an episode a week, all watch it, and then discuss the Swarrick scenes (if you have access to the episodes on DVD, video, or whatnot!). Like our own mini little CSI book club... minus the books!

Of course I´m interested and everybody knows about my CSI obsession, but my DVD "access" is still *cough* ......erm...limited *cough*. In other words: season 1 is the only one I got at the moment. :lol:

Of course we don't have a whole lot of episode to watch because, let's face it, there are not that many good Swarrick eps out there

Sad but true, hun. :(

Lastly: Great pics babe.

I'm proud of my 4 seasons CSI on DVD xD I hope I get the 5th one to my birthday on sunday ^^

One of my fav. Swarrick episods is definatly 'Fight Night' I really like the whole episod and their conversation while collecting evidence... xD

One of my favorite Swarrick episodes is Chasing the Bus. it has everything, them working together as a perfect team, banter and Warrick teasing Grissom. That is a season two episode. I own the first five seasons of CSI on DVD. So any episode out of these seasons is not a problem for me.
But maybe we can just start with season one and make a list of episodes we want to see out of that season? What do you girls think?

PS: Thanks, hun ;)

Season 1, yeah! Let's make a list and do this. It might be kinda fun, actually.

And I won't spoil the ep for anyone (it hasn't aired on the West coast yet), so:
Sara rocks! She rocks! I loved Jorja's acting in this episode (so far), and I don't think there is going to be any Swarrick... although he is SO frickin' adorable with Cath nd Lindsey! Hmm!

People made fun of Sara's oversized "granny glasses"! :( But I think she looked good in last Thursdays episode. Warrick was very kind and calm. I didn't really check to see if he was wearing his wedding ring or not.

Season 1... might as well start with the first episode with Sara in it. :) She comes in to investigate Warrick (shaky Swarrick start but intriguing nonetheless.)

BTW: I made a new icon. ;)
WarrickandSara.jpg

(Edited to add: I broke a new page! :cool:)

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! Cheers and congrats, folks. Our lovely Hestia cracked page 23!!
cap.gif

Hestia said:
People made fun of Sara's oversized "granny glasses"! :(

Well, everybody knows that I love this girl to death, but honestly: These glasses were terrible! Still adore you cookie, just never - ever do that again. :lol:

Ok now besides the glasses: she was sooooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful, sweet, lovely and caring in that ep....*hugs Sara*
hug2.gif

Warrick was very kind and calm.

Yes, you mean in his 10 minutes screentime. :p Boy, I thought this was over. :eek:

Season 1... might as well start with the first episode with Sara in it. :) She comes in to investigate Warrick (shaky Swarrick start but intriguing nonetheless.)

Absolutely. Here, as promised, some screencaps "Cool change":

Dealer: "You're up 11 G's. Hit or stay?"
Sara Sidle: "Stay. I want to talk to you!"

coolchange2.jpg

Warrick Brown: An officer was there.

Sara Sidle: So, you felt safe to leave? Do you know the policies and procedures for clearing a scene?

Warrick Brown: Yes.

coolchange1.jpg

Warrick Brown: I told you. I went for coffee.

Sara Sidle: Was that before or after you made your bets? Sunday ... Vegas ...
NFL football ... guy like you ... come on, you trying to tell me that you didn't
make a little pit stop?

Sara Sidle: Look at me. Did you log on ... tell dispatch where you were going?

coolchange3.jpg

Warrick Brown: Do you know how many times I've been left alone at a crime scene
when I was a rookie?

Sara Sidle: Yeah, well, this time is different.

Warrick Brown: Yeah, why's that?

Sara Sidle: Holly Gribbs died on the operating table twenty minutes ago.

coolchange6.jpg

Great episode! :)

O my, sweet nostalgia. Gosh, I miss season one Sara. She was so cute with the curls and her bouncy attitude.
I felt so sorry for her having to cause that mcuh commotion in the team. And still she was sympathizing with Warrick. I felt that she wanted to help him more than she was trying to put shit on his record. She just didn't come across like that because of her bluntness.
But that was the moment the sparks first flew between those two, right?

MiaCharlize said:
But that was the moment the sparks first flew between those two, right?

Well, they did have a pretty ehm...feisty start to their relationship. I always think that is was the first moment in their lives that either one of them met someone just as stubborn and smart. Look at that conversation, she wouldn't let go and he wouldn't talk. I think the first moment she felt sympathy was here:

The look of guilt

Ok, I admit that was the moment I fell in love with him because well...look at him but I think she saw real guilt there and it made her show more sympathy towards him.
I love their first scene so much because I really feel that they had some chemistry there, despite their bad start. I might be seeing things because I want to see them but still... :lol:

Anyway, Tini, great job on the screencaps and captions. You did an awesome job and that after you saw Sara in granny glasses. Have you recovered yet? :lol:

Also, yay!!!!! We cracked a new page. The new thread is actually getting close!!!

Joy22 said:Well, they did have a pretty ehm...feisty start to their relationship.

Hehe, but feisty is good, isn`t it? Shows how passionate a person is...... :devil:....ohhhhhhhhhhhhh gutter thoughts. Stop it Tini. :lol:

I always think that is was the first moment in their lives that either one of them met someone just as stubborn and smart.

Awww, you always say what I´m thinking hun. Got nothing more to add. :)

Ok, I admit that was the moment I fell in love with him because well...look at him but I think she saw real guilt there and it made her show more sympathy towards him.

Yeah, like you wouldn`t have fallen in love with him anyway. HE IS WARRICK!!!! Sex on legs, brown suga, remember? :p

Anyway, Tini, great job on the screencaps and captions.

You`re welcome. Told you I`d take care of it. ;)

You did an awesome job and that after you saw Sara in granny glasses. Have you recovered yet? :lol:

Not relly. :lol: Did you see them? Come on, even you have to admit that they look horrible Joy. What the hell was she thinking? *sigh* Like I always say: Folks in love do crazy things! :lol:

Whatever (LOL), look at my new icon. Isn`t Jorja just absolutely adorable with this cowboy hat? God, I could kiss her.
wub.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back