Sara & Warrick # 2 -- " Hey Girl ! "

Status
Not open for further replies.
quoth the raven: You always have the best pics, don't ya?

Yep! Jealous babe? :lol:

Tiro09: Gosh, it feels like I'm meeting celeberties or something. I would ask for your autograph but that would be over the top.

LOL, rather not. We have to keep Raven down to earth. ;)

About Sara`s drinking problem (great discussion, by the way ): I don`t believe she was an alcoholic at that time, but maybe in the early stage of becoming one if she wouldn`t be careful? Who knows! She was just so down and lost, guess it was her way of forgetting everything for a while and......well, feeling numb? *shrugs* That`s what a lot of people do when they have serious problems, go to the bar and have a drink ( I´m not different) doesn`t mean all of them are alcoholics. ;) But I do think her almost DUI was a wake up call. So she stopped drinking, but the issues were still there (s5). And whatever is was that made our lovely Lady shine again in season 6, deserves to be hugged, kissed and loved, don`t you think? :D

Ok, just one more thing before I drop this theme for good: Like Raven said, how come nobody (Nick, War) realized she was incapable of driving that night? They should have brought her home instead of leaving her alone. God, men!!!!! I mean it`s not only about this incident, she was so sad and broken the whole damn 2 seasons, why did nobody of her "so called friends" - yes, I´m talking to you in particular, Grissom - noticed and asked what`s wrong? :eek: Poor baby, was all alone.
Though I have to admit I love seeing Sara angry and hurt, shows how great Jorja can play this character.
;)

MiaCharlize said:And while I don't completely agree on that problem being an addiction and therefore comparable to Warricks issues, I do believe that they share similar reasons that cause their problems.
But in the end it all comes down to Sara and Warrick both having personal problems and being in need of their mutual support.

ITA with you, MiaCharlize (got a short version of your name? It`s kinda long! :lol: ). I do think he wouldn`t judge her, but instead try to help and offer comfort.

"And Warrick Brown finds his marriage is in more trouble than a murder suspect without an alibi!" Wohooooo......Sounds definitely interesting, doesn`t it? :cool:

Lastly: SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, one more day till season 7 starts. That`s so exciting, but I thought they`d give us some more promo pics. Did I miss something? It`s just the one with them crossing the street, right?

ETA: Wohoooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!................Cheers and congrats folks. I cracked page 22!!!! :lol: :lol:

Yep. Me is waiting for promo pics too, especially since it will be ages until I can finally see the new season. All I have until then is pictures...
BTW, how come all the promos they have so far focus on Cath? I mean I love her and I'm happy to see those but there's very little about the others... Except that GSR stuff, which is disturbing.
Anyways... here's waiting for the new season and hopefully some nice Swarrick interaction :D
And, Tini, feel free to call me Mia. (Heh, that's even shorter than yours :p)

Tini said:
About Sara`s drinking problem (great discussion, by the way ):

I thought I'd give my piece of mind too. First off by saying that this is a good point that has been brought up, I never really thought about it.
Secondly, I don't think I can add more that Raven, Tini or Mia (I'll use your new name immediately ;)) haven't said but I'll try anyway. :D
I think Sara was on the road to having a problem but it was never alchohol she was fighting. In season five it became clear she has a more then troubled past and I believe she was struggling with that. Alchohol was a solution for her pain but I think she quickly realised she was only adding one problem after another after she was cought. I also think neither Nick or Warrick picked up on her being drunk. Remember when the officer said that she was just above the maximum that was allowed when he called Grissom?
I know a whole lot of people who can play sober when they feel a little tipsy and I guess Sara is one of them. If she had been drunk in an obvious way neither Warrick or Nick would let her drive home alone.
Lastly, I actually wonder if Warrick would have been the right person to help her. He has an addiction problem himself which he was still struggling with back then and I wonder how someone who still has his own issues to deal with would have been able to be the strenght to the other. Right now I can see him do it, not back in season four to be honest. Ok, that was my part in this conversation.

Also, whoohoo!!!! A new page!!! One more to go and then we can discuss new names for thread 3! YAY!!! (I get excited real easily :lol: :lol: And you guys probably didn't want to know that... :D)

Lastly, I actually wonder if Warrick would have been the right person to help her. He has an addiction problem himself which he was still struggling with back then and I wonder how someone who still has his own issues to deal with would have been able to be the strenght to the other. Right now I can see him do it, not back in season four to be honest. Ok, that was my part in this conversation.

He might not have been able to really help but I'm sure he would have tried. Also, it doesn't necessarily need to be an added burden, it can also be a distraction from your own trouble if you help someone else. (Not that that is the best solution, because pushing problems aside doesn't solve them)
Still, Warrick seems like a person who would forget all about his own worries if there is someone he cares about who is in need of help. His own probs might have been the reason he didn't pay enough attention to Sara though. For a group of investigators they all were rather oblivious to Sara's situation...

MiaCharlize said:
Still, Warrick seems like a person who would forget all about his own worries if there is someone he cares about who is in need of help. His own probs might have been the reason he didn't pay enough attention to Sara though. For a group of investigators they all were rather oblivious to Sara's situation...

He is very caring about other people and I'm not saying he wouldn't have tried to help her but I don't think it would have worked. Sara was not reaching out for help but rather pushing people away and Warrick was still not totally comfortable with his own problems. But that is just my own personal opinion, sometimes I refuse to see the good in people I guess... :lol:
Also, you are so right, they were oblivious as hell to her problems. But isn't that what makes it such an interesting group to watch? They are the best investigators you can think of but they absolutely suck when it comes to people. :D Even the ones that seem normal like Cath, Nick or Warrick. You gotta love CSI. ;)

Also, you are so right, they were oblivious as hell to her problems. But isn't that what makes it such an interesting group to watch? They are the best investigators you can think of but they absolutely suck when it comes to people. :D Even the ones that seem normal like Cath, Nick or Warrick. You gotta love CSI. ;)
(Someone probably mentioned this already but...) I can't help thinking that Sara's stubborn nature would keep her from accepting their help even if they offered. Sara didn't think she had a problem and didn't display any signs of alcoholism (like some of you said she probably didn't display signs of it because there was nothing wrong. Just a few beers on her own time).

She is so closed off and reserved that the guys wouldn't want to pry for fear of her fury. (which is another thing I think Jorja plays well.)
It took a while for Sara to warm up to, and trust, Warrick, so I tend to think that she wasn't willing to divulge any details unless they were "grilling her for info." interrogation style. :)

A hypothetical: if Warrick did find out and he confronted her, he would probably be straightforward with undertones of understanding and concern (a bit like Brass, but more... interesting. I think that's the word I'm looking for).

Totally agree with you, Hestia. Still I don't think anyone ever noticed or approached her, because if so they wouldn't have let off easily (except Grissom maybe).
And even if Sara wasn't willing to talk, and she can be very stubborn about that I imagine, she might have done so in the company of someone who shows honest concern to her. In the end she did talk (Nesting Dolls), and she would have needed someone a little more responsive in my opinion. Grissom was just the only one who came to check on her and all that stuff was bottled up in her so she had to tell him, even though I felt like she wasn't very comfortable with him in that situation. (But maybe that's just my anti-GSR-side...)

I agree as well.

But, on a lighter note, there is only a few more hours till season 7 starts!!!

Whoo!
Sorry, I get excited. Anywho, a friend of a friend of a friend whos cousin knows my neighbors who bought his dog from my mailman........ basically it was said that:
Sara and Warrick have some type of humorous scene together. Don't quote me on it or anyhting because it may not be entirely true. Hey, a girl can gossip right?
:lol:

Tori09 said:
I agree as well.

But, on a lighter note, there is only a few more hours till season 7 starts!!!

Sorry, I get excited. Anywho, a friend of a friend of a friend whos cousin knows my neighbors who bought his dog from my mailman........ basically it was said that:
Sara and Warrick have some type of humorous scene together. Don't quote me on it or anyhting because it may not be entirely true. Hey, a girl can gossip right?
:lol:

This post ^^ was edited to remove Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please do not do this as it stretches the screen (there were about 50 more o's in there) and it is against board rules. ;)

Tini cracked a new page! :D Yay! And we got our pagely blessing! *throws confetti*

YAY! Season seven premiere was tonight, and I'm starting to wonder if TPTB has been reading our posts about wanting more Swarrick scenes :lol: We were granted our lovely couple working a case together! And when David accidentally set the gun off? Hehe. Did anyone else notice that Warrick was standing in front of Sara? I do like protectiveness :D

Oh, I can't remember what the line was (I'm sure one of you can remind me ;)) but I remember a super cute Swarrick moment when they were processing the vic's clothes (when they found the oven glove? In that scene) - anyway, it made me think of you guys (you shippers) and it made me smile :) I hope you get more adorable moments like that this upcoming season!

*squeeeeeee* Tonight had some classic Swarrick! YAY!! The veggie burger scene, though it kinda made me cringe, was sooo cute. When Warrick stole one of Sara's french fries I totally *squeeeed*

*When David accidentally shot the dead guy. hahaha And Warrick goes - "At least we know one person who shot him" Poor SuperDave :lol:
*When they were looking for a suicide note & Warrick said he even checked the Bible, and Sara goes "That's the first place I would've looked too" :D

**SQUEE** :D :)

quoth_the_raven said:
Tini cracked a new page! :D Yay! And we got our pagely blessing! *throws confetti*

And what a blessing, huh? ;) Got us Swarrick scenes in the season 7 premiere, how freaking awesome is that!!!!!!

And when David accidentally set the gun off? Hehe. Did anyone else notice that Warrick was standing in front of Sara? I do like protectiveness :D

Well my bf has problems with......*cough* getting this ep...*cough*...... :rolleyes: so I haven`t seen it yet, but he`s trying again later - I´m just staying positive and will take a closer look at this scene Raven.

Hehe, weeellllll I heard our poor Warrick got in the middle of GSR cuteness again. :lol: That`s so adorable. Come on, I think there`s no way he didn`t notice what`s going on between these 2, let`s make a bet that our hot guy will find out first......or maybe already knows? *shrugs* We`ll see!:D

Ok, gonna post after watching the episode. See you later cookies.

Tini said:
Hehe, weeellllll I heard our poor Warrick got in the middle of GSR cuteness again. :lol: That`s so adorable. Come on, I think there`s no way he didn`t notice what`s going on between these 2, let`s make a bet that our hot guy will find out first......or maybe already knows? *shrugs* We`ll see!:D

That would be so cool! I can see it now, them telling the group and Warrick just shrugging and going: "Pffff, old news. Do you guys think we're idiots or something?" :lol: :lol:

Good to see that the new season brought us Swarrick goodness, that is always a plus. I still have a long way to go before I see it but that's ok. Now I have something to look forward to! :D

This is so great!!! We are actually discussing real scenes again! Gotta love a new season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back