Sara & Warrick # 2 -- " Hey Girl ! "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? Warrick gambling again? Hmmm, I don't know, it could be an interesting storyline if it's handled correctly. I guess we have to wait and see...

Ok, enough hidden text! I could write a story about a possible Swarrick relationship and peoples reactions to it but I thought you guys wanted me to stay away from angst? I don't think that would make for a happy or funny story :D Maybe I'll write a one chapter story about it. For you I'd do anything, hun! ;) And thanks for blessing the page.

On another topic, Raven and csi 87, where are you girls hiding?

Yep Zan, got the info straight from YTDAW, but I thought you are a member too, why is this spoiler new for you? Especially since it`s almost 2 weeks old, I just forgot to mention it in my previous posts. Gibby`s exact words were: "it's hinted that (shocker!) Warrick is gambling again." I swear after reading that, I fell from my chair. Why Warrick? :( I know your marriage is probably over and you`re heartbroken, but don`t do such a stupid thing again. PLEASE!!! Think about your future...........and what will Sara say when she finds out? Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh guys, if the rumor is true then this is not going to be good. Well, like Joy said: Wait and see! :rolleyes:

I could write a story about a possible Swarrick relationship and peoples reactions to it but I thought you guys wanted me to stay away from angst?

Girl, there is a difference between angst and character death! :eek: Your story was simply cruel and painful cough* but still good*cough. Besides, you know that Raven and I are absolute angst whores. As long as you give us a happy ending, we`re fine. ;)

I'm still here, Joy! :D I've been lurking :p And Tini, honey, the fic I wrote- it's in the fanfiction section, you just have to do a little searching :p It's called 'Don't Shoot Me; I'm Only the Piano Player' :p

quoth_the_raven said:
I'm still here, Joy! :D I've been lurking :p

You do know it's forbidden to lurk in here, do you? ;) Especially when it's you, we need you for your Chronicles and oh yeah...we like you as a person too :lol:

Tini, I promise I'll write that story for you, I don't know when but I will write it and it will contain no character death, ok? I still like that story though... :lol: Sometimes it is fun to kill someone, even when it's my sweetie :D

Tini, did you find any other interesting spoilers? Except for Warrick gambling....it's season one all over again. Sigh.

Mwahaha. Didn't see that you wrote that there, Raven. I linked her in the whoosiemacallit thread in fanfiction :).

Yeah, and Tini, I'm SORT of a member over there, but I don't visit the site anymore, because... I dunno! And I actually don't really pay attention to spoilers. I had no clue what was going to happen in the season finale, until I saw it. It was a shocker for me, and I think I nearly chocked in shock!

New chapter is up of my fic, friends :). It's posted in the fanfiction forum here, and over at fanfiction.net. I have SO many fics to finish in the next couple of weeks. Man!

OMG! *just read s7 spoilers* Say it isn't so! Sara could help him though, because she had her drinking problem and he had his gambling problem, so they could both sort of see the similarities between the two of them. Hehehe, that's an idea I have for a fic xD :p

I really hope that Warrick isn't gambling again. I mean, since the last time he gambled, someone died. I hope that something like that won't happen again. :confused:

quoth_the_raven said:
OMG! *just read s7 spoilers* Say it isn't so!

Sorry girl, but I fear they might be true. :( Just when I thought everything was fine : get rid of Tina and live your life again. But no......
TPTB, let him become a gambling addict once more. *shakes head* What is it whith these writers?

Sara could help him though, because she had her drinking problem and he had his gambling problem, so they could both sort of see the similarities between the two of them. Hehehe, that's an idea I have for a fic xD :p

That`s a really good idea, Raven. I mean: They are friends, why not support each other? Besides, it would give us some Swarrick sceentime, right? :cool: Oh this is really a brilliant idea............... :devil:

Zan, about the season 6 finale, just one question out of curiosity: was your shock positive or negative? :lol:

By the way, if anybody is interested I finally posted some of my vacation pics at the photo thread. :) Enjoy!

Great pics Tini. Where exactly did you go? BTW look for my new update at ff.

Zan, about the season 6 finale, just one question out of curiosity: was your shock positive or negative?

By the way, if anybody is interested I finally posted some of my vacation pics at the photo thread. Enjoy!

I saw your pics, and you are very pretty! And wherever you went, it was gorgeous :).

My shock was just shock. In fact, you could, uh ask Raven what I did while the scene was playing. But yeah, I truly don't have any favorite ships. It took me a short while to warm up to GSR, but I just want people to be happy. And if she's happy with Grissom, then so be it!

As for Swarrick in S7, I think it could be a possibility! Er... Swarrick screentime, I mean. Their relationship has come a long way, and she can probably be a farily supportive person. In fact, she might identify with his situation!

Zan1781 said:

I saw your pics, and you are very pretty! And wherever you went, it was gorgeous :).

I second that! My hun looked pretty as usual ;) And I loved your shirts, not that they would fit me :lol: In conclusion: Nice pics! Doesn't beat me on a camel though... :lol:

Back to Swarrick before Fogi comes barging in here... :D I think the new season has some possibility for Swarrick friendship if the spoilers are true but I still hope that they are not because...
I hate the fact that they are making Warrick look so weak...He went through so much to overcome his gambling addiction and I don't believe that the Warrick we've seen the last seasons would revert back to gambling again but I guess the writers are watching a different show or something....

Ok, I'm of to read Zan's new chapter! Yay!

Mwaha, chapter 8 of Dinner and a Movie is up. I... hope you like it? It can be found here.

And the spoilers have to be wrong; they do, because he's not going to do that. I think you're right, Joy. Regardless of what is going on with Tina, the Warrick that we all know and love would never do such a thing. I hope not, anyhow!

Ah! I tried to edit, so no double post, but it wouldn't let me! (and I could have sworn that in the past, I've been able to edit long after the two hour thing). But anyhow, new chapter of Dinner is up here. I hope you enjoy!

The next chapter will have tons of t-rated gooey Swarrick scenes, because, well... I'm a romantic at heart. :)

Zan1781 said:
The next chapter will have tons of t-rated gooey Swarrick scenes, because, well... I'm a romantic at heart. :)

That sounds promising, although some people in this forum are only happy when the rating gets even higher then that :lol:

A new scene from our very own Season Combined Hotness Seven:

Warrick: Sara?
Sara: Yes?
Warrick: We're not hot anymore.
Sara: What are you talking about? What we did just now, that was hot! Didn't know I could bend like that though...
Warrick: No! I don't mean us, we're still hot but it's just...
Sara: What? You can tell me!
Warrick: They stopped talking about us over at talkcsi. Look!
Sara: I see what you mean, not a whole lot of new posts in the last couple of weeks.
Warrick: They don't love us anymore.
Sara: But we're loveable, damn it!! Tini, get your ass over here! Joy, post more often! Raven, update your Chronicles! And lastly, thanks Zan and Eva, at least you guys still believe in us.
Warrick: I'm disappointed in them...
Sara: Me too. Girls? Please come back!
Warrick: Girls?
Sara: It's no use. [sighs, with a sad expression on her face]
Warrick: You know what? I say we stop worrying about them! Who cares if they don't want to talk about us. They don't know what they're missing because we are hot, damn it!
Sara: Damn straight we are!
Warrick: Wanna see if you can bend a little bit more? [winks at her]
Sara: Sure! And this time we'll make no pictures or video's! That will teach them.
Warrick: Now you're talking! You hear that, ladies!! You are missing out on a lot of hot stuff!!! Whahahahahahaha!
Sara: Let's go, baby.
Warrick: Coming. [Shuts down the computer]

I swear to you guys, Warrick and Sara made me write this. They felt a bit necglected...Really, it's true...I'm not lying :lol:

Edited to say: I posted some pics in the pics thread, check them out. You''ll see me on a camel :D But not you, Tini, you've already seen them. ;)

I'll go off to check out those pics Joy22! :D

*laughs* Awww! I love that new "Combined Hotness" part! I'm sorry if I made you feel left out Sara and Warrick! *hugs them both* Everyone will come back around soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back