Sara & Warrick # 2 -- " Hey Girl ! "

Status
Not open for further replies.
:D I love your new chronicle part quoth_the_raven! So funny!

What are you taling about Joy22! That new chapter was great! "We want some action!" :lol:

Yeah, Joy! That was amazing! Actually, I'm still laughing, and seriously, I rarely laugh when I'm sitting alone in a room. But hehe... that really made me chuckle! And Raven, I gotta go look at your earlier Chronicles again! They're hysterical!

Hahahaha!! LOVED the new chronicles Raven. And Joy that chapter was BRILLIANT!! "Want to make some action together?" LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!

Thanks for the replies, guys...eh...girls! I really thought it was a lame attempt to start the scenario's again but if you guys liked it then that's all that matters.
I have planned to read all the new Swarrick stories tomorrow when I finally have the time, yay!! That means I can finish reading Zan's story, I can start reading Raven's new story and didn't Night also write a new story? So many stories, so many things to read, I'm looking forward to tommorow!

By the way, Tini, hun, for someone who's back you're not present much ;) Stop having a life!!

Right. It is I, co-moderator of Shipper Central. I'm here to remind everyone to go read TBonz's It's Me Again post, acknowledge the rules and sign it. Please do so as quickly as possible. If you have already done so, thank you for your co-operation. :)

I would also like to say the following, in addition to TBonz's post.

In regards to mod notification, please do so only when it is absolutely necessary and you are absolutely sure that the post is flaming in nature, spam or was made by a troll. If you're not sure ... that's what the board rules are there for. One or two notifications are more than enough to alert us to any situations that need our moderating. And no, sending us dozens of them in one go will not make us respond faster or 'help' us with our job. In fact, it's friggin' irritating to have our mailboxes clogged with spammy notifications. Be patient for us to respond. We moderators have a life outside of this board, and we can't be here 24/7. However, we always endeavor to reply and check things out as soon as we can.

About spammy posts. We mods have noticed that spam-like posts have been increasing lately. While we understand that the boards can get slow with no new episodes on air yet, please refrain from constantly posting one-liners. Especially, those that have nothing to do with the 'ship or current discussion. If possible, use PMs rather than clogging up the thread. No one enjoys browsing through a thread full of irrelevant posts, eh?

And lastly ... this is pure common sense. If you know that you'll be uncomfortable or annoyed about characters in your favorite ship being shipped with other characters you might not like, DON'T GO AND READ THEIR SHIP THREADS. You only have yourself to blame if you end up upset with other shippers not liking your ship. There's a very good reason why each ship has their own thread. Think about that.

That's all from me. For now. :cool:

Joy22 said:
Thanks for the replies, guys...eh...girls! I really thought it was a lame attempt to start the scenario's again but if you guys liked it then that's all that matters.

Lame? No way! But you know why I think it amused me so much? This is strange, and I do it in most of my fics, but it absolutely cracks me up when one of the CSIs mentions the show CSI, or comments on an article of "fake" CSI clothing from the show. I don't know why! And your mini-story is so true (uh... aside from the fact that the chars are really fake). But they are left in stasis for three months, the poor things.

Speaking of the actors, though, I REALLY wonder what they think about ships. I mean, if Warrick and Sara ever had a relationship, Gary and Jorja would have to act that out. I wonder what they think about fics being written about their characters (smut or otherwise), because when I read a fic, I'm visualizing the actor/characters being talked about. How would you like to be Gary, and all of a sudden, you come across a fic with Warrick/Sara in it. That would just be... *cough* odd, I would think.

(wow... my accidentally two hour nap made me talk!).

Also, chapter six of Dinner and a Movie is up Here :). I'm so happy that people are reading this. I dunno about this chapter, though! My mother (of all people) told me that the last chapter was slow. This chapter is slower than the last one in my mind, but it has shipper moments in it, which makes me happy! So hopefully y'all will like it!

Hey guys! I finally posting my very first fanfic. Sorry it took so long. Its called She Never Knew . Please tell me what you think about it.

Joy22 said:By the way, Tini, hun, for someone who's back you're not present much Stop having a life!!

Yeah, sorry, I`ve been busy....*hangs head in shame*.....but here now, ok? :D And before I forget: Great new season 7 part honey! You are the best. Again, when does the new season start? It`s absolutely driving me nuts. :eek:

Speaking of the actors, though, I REALLY wonder what they think about ships.......I wonder what they think about fics being written about their characters (smut.....

First of all: Wow Zan, you realize that this is the longest post you`ve ever written? :lol: *thumbs up*

Secondly, I totally agree with you about fanfiction. If I was an actor and would find stories about me and my colleague in bed , doing *cough* certain very detailed things, naked *cough*..........don`t know, it would be really strange and maybe even offensive?! :eek: But you`ve got to see it this way: They are actors on a TV show which is shown worldwide. There will always be fans who come up with new stuff about famous, hot people..........so I say: live with it. ;) And Jorja and Gary are so cool, guess they wouldn`t mind anyway. *shrugs*

So now I`ll go and read all your new Swarrick fics guys. By the way: any new spoilers?

Secondly, I totally agree with you about fanfiction. If I was an actor and would find stories about me and my colleague in bed , doing *cough* certain very detailed things, naked *cough*..........don`t know, it would be really strange and maybe even offensive?! But you`ve got to see it this way: They are actors on a TV show which is shown worldwide. There will always be fans who come up with new stuff about famous, hot people..........so I say: live with it. And Jorja and Gary are so cool, guess they wouldn`t mind anyway. *shrugs*

They're definitely probably pretty cool about it (can something 'definitely probably be?' Hmm!), but still, that would be like imagining myself with the guy down the hallway... hmm... eww! But yeah, I know, they portray characterrs. But I would still always imagine myself acting out those scenes, and man, that would be awkward! Hehe...

JORJA: *walks down the hallway, and sees Gary* Hey...
GARY: Hi *blushes*
JORJA: Did you see the new script?
GARY: Yeah.
JORJA: Did you say page 10?
GARY: Yeah *blushes*
JORJA: *clears throat and walks away*
GARY: *Grins*

What the heck was that? That wasn't even funny? Man... I'm in another strange mood!

Zan1781 said:
What the heck was that? That wasn't even funny? Man... I'm in another strange mood!

I thought it was funny so be in a strange mood more often, please! :D

I kinda like this topic but I really think that neither Gary or Jorja would mind if they ever got a lovescene together. First of, real lovescenes in CSI are non-excistent and secondly, they're actors. Playing lovescenes is a part of their job. Besides, I still think that they had a little fling back in the day so I don't think that it would be unfamiliar territory. :devil:
Anyway, there is no chance what so ever that we ever get to see that scene but it is fun to think about it.

By the way, Zan, good job on your story and Raven,I'll read yours this weekend.

By the way, Zan, good job on your story and Raven,I'll read yours this weekend.

Thanks, I appreciate it!

So yeah, we need a new topic to discuss. And by the way, don't ever say never. You just never know what could happen! I mean... I saw a pig fly yesterday, so...

ETA: I did it! I cracked the page! Whoohoo! *throws confetti and dances* Yea! *cough* Sorry... little excited... althugh I don't know why!

I got an idea for a new topic. Lets just say that Warrick and Sara really became a couple. How do you think the rest of the team would take it?

Zan1781 said:
ETA: I did it! I cracked the page! Whoohoo! *throws confetti and dances* Yea! *cough* Sorry... little excited... althugh I don't know why!

Congratulations!!! I was so close...damn it :lol: Tini, hun, we need you, bless this page!

That's a cool new topic, Eva. I think that the couple of Sara and Warrick would raise a lot of problems. There is Grissom of course and the season six ending, I don't think that Grissom would like it if Warrick messed with his girl ;) Secondly, there's Cath, who's always had the hots for Warrick, I don't see her partying either. I think the only one that would be happy for them is Nick, just because he loves them both and wants them to be happy. That's my two cents, any other ideas?

Joy22 said:Tini, hun, we need you, bless this page!

No problem cookie. ;)
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! Cheers and congrats, folks! :lol: :lol: Oh, how I missed that............See? I know you could crack a page, Zan. :D

That's a cool new topic, Eva. I think that the couple of Sara and Warrick would raise a lot of problems.

Oh.My.God.......I´d say they freak out if anything happens between Sara and Warrick. Can you imagine Cath`s face? :lol: She would be furious and I swear our sweethearts should leave the state if she finds out...........Damn how funny.....
My Griss would be heartbroken, :( poor guy, they can`t do that to him. Greggo`s eyes would fall out of his head and I´m with you on Nick being happy for them. :) He`s always such a cutie.*sigh*

Hey, why don`t you write a story about it, Joy ?

Ok, new topic:
I never thought the day would come and I honestly hope it`s not true, but it seems that Warrick is gambling again. :eek: Shocker of the year, isn`t it? What do you guys say to this?

Whoa... what? How do you now? Say it isn't so! 'Course... if his marriage is heading down hill, and he's kind of depressed, I can kind of see it. He doesn't appear to be having the best of years so far. But was there an article about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back