Sara & Warrick # 2 -- " Hey Girl ! "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zan1781 said:But anyhow, new chapter of Dinner is up

Wow girl your story is awesome, especially the last chapter. Oh how I want him for myself too........or........her......hehe yeah I´d rather take her, or maybe both? :devil: It`s getting hot in here, isn`t it? :p

I know exactly what you mean, honey. If Warrick is really gambling again, then that would be a huge step back. :( He`s such a strong personality, this old habit just doesn`t fit anymore.

They are already filming the first eps of season 7, aren`t they? God, I´m so excited.

Ok, since I haven`t posted in 3 day (sorry): here are some pics for my Ladies! :)

hand.jpg

han2.jpg

......always holding hands! *sigh* :rolleyes:

swstalker.jpg

Cute, or what? :D

Edited: LMAO. See Joy, great minds think alike. Thanks for this terrific new season 7 update and don`t worry Sara: you are always in my head, night and day baby! ;) :cool:

That sounds promising, although some people in this forum are only happy when the rating gets even higher then that.

Hehe, we shall see, we shall see. I've talked to Raven about this, and I've never written an m-rated fic for *cough* that particular reason, and I'm not sure that I want to experiment with it in a fic that I really like... because... I kind of really like this one! If that's what Warrick and Sara have in mind when I sit down to write it, though, well... then that's what I'll write!

Wow girl your story is awesome, especially the last chapter. Oh how I want him for myself too........or........her......hehe yeah I´d rather take her, or maybe both? It`s getting hot in here, isn`t it?

Aww, thank you, Tini! The chapter before this last one got so few reviews, that I was sligtly bummed out by it! I'm glad to know that people are still enjoying it :).

And Joy, the 7th season scene was hysterical! *takes bow* Sara likes me, she really likes me! *bows again*

And Tini, I absolutely LOVE that last picture! Can I "borrow" it? Sara's smile is so... it's amazing! (ooh... I just looked at the picture again, and he's touching her! Aww... my little Swarrick-luvin' heart just sped up). Wow... and... I think I'm on caffeine overload, because I just said 'luvin.'

Sara and Warrick asked me to post this short message:

Warrick: It's alive!!!!
Sara: Rick, please...You've already proven it's alive four times tonight.
Warrick: No, not that! Look at the thread!! The girls are back, they are back! We're hot again!
Sara: You're right, they are back. Welcome back, girls! Please don't leave us again!
Warrick: [doing a happy dance] We're hot again! We're hot again!
Sara: [sighing] Rick, grow up! [Turns to the computerscreen and winks] I'm glad you're back, girls! [Looks over shoulder and sees Warrick still dancing] I did take some pictures last night but that is our secret, ok?
Warrick: What are you mumbling there, Sar?
Sara: Nothing, I was just saying how hot we are.
Warrick: We are! We're hot! We're hot! [continues dancing]

All kidding aside, I'm glad to see this thread is alive again. We were beginning to neglect our babies but we saved them in time. And yes, Tini, great minds do think alike ;) :lol:

Ok, I'm off to read Zan's new chapter and I'll make sure to leave a review this time. Sorry for forgetting that the last time I read your story. I won't do it again, I promise.
Oh, and csi 87, it's good to see you're back! You were gone for a long time but I did see you post in other *cough* the Gary one *cough* threads. Don't you ever abandon us again, that's an order! :D

Thanks for your review, Joy, I appreciated it :). No one ever HAS to leave a review, so don't worry about it! I just figured that the chapter was on the boring side, although it had to be done... they had to solve the case, so that there could be dinner and a movie and... *cough* we'll see!

And as for your... er... Sara and Warrick's message, what the heck? There are pictures from last night? Because Sara apparently listens to you, tell her to bring on the pictures! Otherwise my imagination is going to have to run wild, and... that might not be such a great idea (or maybe it will be?!).

And I just scrolled up to look at that last picture from your post, Tini, and man... it's still cute!

Tini, where did you find those pictures!? And where is that last picture from? Tell me, I command it :p

I'm actually not that bummed about the possibility of Warrick gambling again *cough*angstwhore*cough* :rolleyes: because then it would give Sara ane excuse to up and close and personal with him :D She had her drinking problem, and again, they can see the similarities between each other :)

quoth_the_raven said:
Tini, where did you find those pictures!? And where is that last picture from? Tell me, I command it :p

Aren't the first two pictures from some award show they attented years ago? I believe that Jorja was a little tipsy that night, there are several pictures where you can see other cast members holding her up just to keep her standing :) It's also the night she licked Eric on the cheek :lol: Sandle shippers still love that night. There were also strong rumors after that night of Gary and Jorja getting very friendly backstage, I remember reading that several people saw them kissing and groping but it was never confirmed. It wasn't denied either :devil:
Ok, that's all I know. I could become some reporter for a gossip magazine or something... :lol:
The last picture is from Stalker, they had just seen the article on Nick and his toy making abilities and they tease him about it. Although I always thought they have more interest for each other then the person they are teasing. I just love that scene.

Finally, I kinda agree Raven, this new storyline could be interesting if it wasn't so out of character. I for one am getting sick and tired of Warrick being written out of character the whole freaking time. I'm still pissed because of the stupid instant marriage thing they pulled last year, which was not Warrick at all.

I also refuse to believe that he worked hard to overcome an addiction only to be drawn back in by a woman troubles. Yeah, the Warrick we've seen over the last couple of years is that weak...not! :mad:

That was it, I have no more to say :D

Oh, and csi 87, it's good to see you're back! You were gone for a long time but I did see you post in other *cough* the Gary one *cough* threads. Don't you ever abandon us again, that's an order! :D

Yes Joy22, I have returned and thank you. :D I had to give Gary his props. I'm back and here to stay. Loved Sara and Warrick's message! :lol:

Those are amazing pics Tini! Thanks for sharing. :)

I'm actually not that bummed about the possibility of Warrick gambling again *cough*angstwhore*cough* :rolleyes:

I agree with you on that quoth_the_raven. I'm really into angst myself so having the gambling come back isn't something I want, but I don't really mind it.

There were also strong rumors after that night of Gary and Jorja getting very friendly backstage, I remember reading that several people saw them kissing and groping but it was never confirmed. It wasn't denied either.

Really? That's great! Look likes these two are doing some Swarrick lovin' of their own. :D It's so cute how they're sweet on each other. Jorja's a very lucky woman.

quoth_the_raven said:

Honestly? I´ve got no clue! :lol: Sorry, there are thousends of pictures on my computer and I really couldn`t say where I got them from..........Guess I found the last one on the "Pure Jorja" website, their screencaps are just awesome! :D

Aren't the first two pictures from some award show they attented years ago? I believe that Jorja was a little tipsy that night, there are several pictures where you can see other cast members holding her up just to keep her standing :)

Yep! And just a little tipsy? :lol: Look at her, she`s totally drunk hon. :lol: One of the best pics where shot that night and if I remember correctly *whispers* she tried to lick George Eads too! Not to mention what she did with Gary behind the stage.........hilarious and I`d really like to know how they spend the rest of the night. :devil:

Here`s an article about it ( was already posted so you know this one Joy ) .....have fun! ;)

For three years, CSI investigators Sara Sidle (played by Jorja Fox, 34) and Warrick Brown (Gary Dourdan, 37) have worked side by side, exchanging polite professional words. But at the People's Choice Awards on Jan 11, the actors Fox and Dourdan snuck off repeatedly to hold hands and share smokes. The couple was spotted kissing by several backstage guests. 'They couldn't keep their hands off each other,' a backstage photographer tell Star. Hmmm, looks suspicious. Dourdan's publicist, Jerry Weinman, tells Star , 'They're co-stars on TV's number one show and sure, they've friends, but that's all. That's as far as their affection for each other goes.' Maybe..maybe not. Twice, an eyewitness tells Star, a handler at the event had to step in to tell the couple to stop touching each other. We're not going to call this case closed, but as they say on CSI, 'The evidence never lies.'

(Star Magazine Feb 2004)

It`s ......ah......interesting, isn`t it? :cool:

Aww, thank you, Tini! The chapter before this last one got so few reviews, that I was sligtly bummed out by it! I'm glad to know that people are still enjoying it .

Never doubt, cookie. I love and enjoy aaaaall Zan stories. :D Especially your Retreat fic, it`s absolutely amazing, hehe, *cough* maybe because it has GSR in it *cough*? :p
You think we could do .....something....with the rating and make it......let`s say.....M? :rolleyes:

I for one am getting sick and tired of Warrick being written out of character the whole freaking time. I'm still pissed because of the stupid instant marriage thing they pulled last year, which was not Warrick at all.

I know baby, but don`t be angry. We`ll wait and see how and if they`ll do it, ok?

Sara: [sighing] Rick, grow up! [Turns to the computerscreen and winks] I'm glad you're back, girls! [Looks over shoulder and sees Warrick still dancing] I did take some pictures last night but that is our secret, ok?

Erm.......Sweety, you wouldn`t do us a favour and give us the negatives, would you? :rolleyes: Pretty please?

Hey all :)

Can I just please urge you all to avoid discussing the actor's personal lives here. This thread should be about the relationship between the fictional characters only. Put yourselves in either Jorja or Gary's shoes - if you were them, would you want a bunch of people you don't know discussing your personal life?

Many thanks.

Zan1781 said:Enjoy! Man... I love Swarrick.

LMAO. Me too. :lol: Wow, can`t believe it`s over Zan. :( Awesome last chapter, my favorite line: "I like where this is going" Oh boy, why did you let them close the bedroom door? Damn...... :lol: Show us some Swarrick action. ;)

When does the new season start? Three or so weeks, right?

If I recall correctly then the new season starts in September.......maybe the 21? Couldn`t find it, sorry. At the moment I`m more interested in the promo pics. When can we see them? It`s driving me nuts............... :eek:

And thank you for the compliment, Tini! I didn't know that you were reading the Retreat :).

Well, I do and it`s a really terrific story hun. Just warn me if you decide to turn it into Snickers, ok? Cause I would have to stop right then. :lol:

Question: You guys think the Tina storyline goes on this season, or will they handle it like his marriage : "Bam, I´m divorced now and the ring is gone"? :confused: Maybe he will tell Sara first? That`s what friends do, right? That would be aweome. :)

Zan1781 said:
Alright, friends, the very last chapter of Dinner can be found here: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3034506/10/. Enjoy!

I did enjoy that! I really liked that story and that last chapter was so sweet. Well done. I felt for Tini though, things finally get heated and then the door of the room closes and the story is finshed. You never get a break, don't you, hun? ;) :lol:

Tini said:
Question: You guys think the Tina storyline goes on this season, or will they handle it like his marriage : "Bam, I´m divorced now and the ring is gone"? :confused: Maybe he will tell Sara first? That`s what friends do, right? That would be aweome. :)

I'm kinda afraid that the storyline get's revolved like you mentioned above. Nick asking something like: "Rick, man, where's your ring?" and Warrick, without even looking up from his evidence, "Yeah, I got divorced." And then of course Nick would just nod and they would carry on discussing the case :D I hope I'm wrong though, I want him to talk to people (And with people I mean Sara) about it and I want to know his reasons for divorcing her. But who knows, maybe he stays married. You never know with this show, it could be that the writers forget that they showed him having marriage problems in the first place :lol:

Could I ask that everyone reads and replies to --> A New Announcement from Your Mods. Thanks :)

Important Changes to Note:

- Posts within Shipper Central must now contain a MINIMUM of 3 Lines of Good posting.

- Good posting is ON TOPIC, Discursive and not chatty.

- Good posting is NOT: Complimenting someone on their artwork, fanfiction, avatar/banner, discussing thread names, conversation about Real Life, etc.

- Remarks regarding artwork, fanfiction, discussion of thread names, etc, and brief allusions to Real Life MAY be included in posts, but ONLY in ADDITION of the 3-Line Minimum of Good Posting.

I'm still curious to see how Sara and Warrick's relationship progresses. It's definitely improved over the years, and I hope that with both of them having (or had) an addiction, they can relate to one another... and move forward. It's just sad, because they both had a happier year, and now... *sigh* (hehe... although now we all know why Sara had a happier year).

BTW, which ep do they play chess together? I want to watch it!

And I'm off for a week. See you all when I return from Disney World!

Good work, Zan! Those were a lot of lines of good discussion ;) I'm wondering where this season will take them too. What I like about the Swarrick couple is that their friendship seems to progress of screen. You don''t see them together much but when they do appear on screen together they have this easy banter and chemistry that suggests that they do spend time together even if we don't get to see it.
The writers even give us hints about that. In The Finger it becomes apparent that he was the only one to know about her date with Hank, in season four she tells Grissom that Warrick's way of talking rubs off and when they lunch together in season six she gives him part of her lunch without even hesitating, suggesting that they're comfortable with each other.
I'd like to see Warrick confide in Sara this season, she is in a happy place now and I think she could help him. So that is what I want to see, more friendship and reliance on each other.

PS: Have a great time, Zan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back