Sara & Warrick # 2 -- " Hey Girl ! "

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm kinda afraid that the storyline get's revolved like you mentioned above. Nick asking something like: "Rick, man, where's your ring?" and Warrick, without even looking up from his evidence, "Yeah, I got divorced." And then of course Nick would just nod and they would carry on discussing the case :D

:lol: Yeah, I can see the show doing something like that [although I don't want them to]. They would just be making Warrick's divorce seem so casual and have him perfectly fine about. Even if you may want a divorce doesn't mean you'll go back to being calm and A-Ok quickly when it's all said and done. Like you said Joy22, I want him to talk about it and give us some insight into his decision.

But who knows, maybe he stays married. You never know with this show, it could be that the writers forget that they showed him having marriage problems in the first place :lol:

Gah! I sure hope not! That would be...just crazy! If the writers of the show forget something like then were in for a very interesting season. Having Warrick and Tina together and all problems vanished would not go over well with many viewers because well we don't forget. :D

csi_fanatic87 said:
Having Warrick and Tina together and all problems vanished would not go over well with many viewers because well we don't forget. :D

Yeah but if he was wrong about her cheating on him then it could be that they are still together in the new season. It doesn't really matter for the Swarick moments though, since she is still with Grissom anyway and we never saw any evidence that they were attracted to each other in a romantic matter, well expect for some mild flirting every now and then. I want to see more friendship in season seven and them having a significant other is not really all that important in friendship scenes.

By the way, I wrote a new Swarrick story that you can find here:

The Missing Link

Check it out and let me know what you think, pretty please? :D

Oh, and Raven, we need a new update of the Chronicles, girl! Don't keep us waiting.

Ok, I decided to spam this thread because it fell off the board and I don't want to lose this lovely thread. Although, I don't think this is spamming since I made the last post ages ago :)
Anyway, I just have one point and that is the following: Where the hell are all my fellow Swarrick shippers? I'm getting kinda lonely in here, girls. Please join me!
I even came up with a question I need you guys to answer:
Would you guys like to see Swarrick as a couple on screen?
I know this seems like a silly question in a shipper thread but some shippers prefer it if the ship they support does NOT become canon. Some feel that the show couldn't do a ship justice like a fanfic, for instance, does. So, what do you guys think? Do you prefer Swarrick in fanfic or on the show as canon?

I'm new to this thread. Swarrick isn't my main ship but I thought I'd answer anyway. For the reason you already gave (the writers not doing it justice) I am against Swarrick or any other couple becoming canon. It just spoils the fun. Apart from that I think Swarrick is too much of an underdog ship to ever get a chance on the show.
Nevertheless I do love the scenes Sara and Warrick have together, they have great chemistry and I'd love for the writers to play on that a little more. Just a little innocent flirting between friends, it wouldn't hurt anyone right?

Mwahaha, I'm back from Florida! Disney was fun :).

Okay, as for your question, Joy, I don't think I want to see a relationship actually ocur on screen. In my mind, the sexual tension part of a relationship is way more fun to watch, and then I can sit there and think, "did he just glance at her? What does that glance mean? No, what does that glance REALLY mean?" Having a definitive answer about a relationship just kinda... doesn't leave things up to the imagination :).

Zan1781 said:
Okay, as for your question, Joy, I don't think I want to see a relationship actually ocur on screen. In my mind, the sexual tension part of a relationship is way more fun to watch, and then I can sit there and think, "did he just glance at her? What does that glance mean? No, what does that glance REALLY mean?" Having a definitive answer about a relationship just kinda... doesn't leave things up to the imagination :).

That is exactly how I feel about it too. I know it may come as a shock since I'm the biggest Swarrick worshipper here but I don't want to see them as a couple on my screen.
First off, Swarrick will always be a filler-couple. With that I mean that they would probably have one drunken night together and then Grissom and Cath would know how much they loved Sara and Warrick. Swarrick would just be a way to get to GSR and YoBling then. Not that GSR needs any help getting there (Did I just say that? :lol:) but you get what I mean.
Finally, I like the tension, picking up on little things that other non-shipper people would never see. It's fun and it makes watching CSI so much more interesting. Also, there are some damn good Swarrick fics out there and the show could never top that.

One final thing, MiaCharlize, welcome to the thread and Zan, good to see you're back! I'm glad you had fun.

ETS: Look at that, I cracked a new page! Man, this one took us ages :lol: Only 200 more posts to go for a new thread :rolleyes: Tini , do your thing, hun, and bless this page. Please?

OMG!!!!!!!!! If I would have relized that there was a Swarrick theard, I would have posted here minutes ago!LOL. I crack myself up. BTW my name is Tori and you'll have to excuse my weird sense of humor. I tend to make up corny jokes. Anywho Joy22 said
Would you guys like to see Swarrick as a couple on screen?
Don't mind if I jump in the conversation do ya? As much as I would love to see Swarrick on screen, I do think it would hurt the show . ( That was so painful to say :()

I hear that, Tori! (welcome, btw).

And I think that television relationships in general just... turn a lot of people off, I guess (not that I want to stereotype all viewers, because that would be wrong, but...). Some people enjoy the mystery of it all, and the "chase." Does anyone watch Jag? On that show, Harm and Mac chased each other through all of the seasons, and only got together in the season finale. I love GSR, don't get me wrong, but now that it's canon (cannon?), it doesn't leave much up to the imagionation... until the first episode of this season, btw, which I will be speeding home to see.

But then again, I enjoy a good romance, too, so... I'm torn!

Don't we all enjoy romance every now and then? Doesn't mean we need it on CSI, there's enough shows centred about romance, and there's a great load of romantic movies out there.
As I said, I do love a little teasing and flirting between the CSIs (all of them actually) it's fun to watch, but one canon couple? That's bound to be disastrous, I mean, romance between corpses??

Tori09 said:
OMG!!!!!!!!! If I would have relized that there was a Swarrick theard, I would have posted here minutes ago!LOL. I crack myself up. BTW my name is Tori and you'll have to excuse my weird sense of humor. I tend to make up corny jokes.

Welcome Tori! A girl who makes corny jokes...yeah, you'll fit right in. :lol: Stop by more often, we like corny jokes over here.

I hear what you girls are saying, shipping is often about the possibilities. I remember watching a show like Dawson's Creek for instance and loving that season in which Pacey and Joey danced around each other. The next season they actually got together and it was boring. :D I don't want that to happen to Swarrick, I like what they have now. Next to that I've always been a fic shipper when it concerns CSI, I like the show better without romance in it. Although some might disagree, right Tini? :lol: *cough* her main ship is canon *cough*

Sara and Warrick had something to say on the subject too so here is a new installement in our very own Season Combined Hotness Seven:

Sara: Warrick! Are you reading this?
Warrick: Yeah, I saw that, they don't want romance on the show.
Sara: Not even between us!!
Warrick: Yep, saw that too.
Sara: Why are you so calm about that?
Warrick: They are the fans, honey, we have to please them. So sit down and talk science with me, c'mon!
Sara: But I wanna...
Warrick: No!!! Science!!! Dead bodies!!! More science, work with me here.
Sara: [sighing] Fine.

{An hour later}
Warrick: I'm so bored right now...
Sara: Me too...I just want to...
Warrick: No!!! We can't, gotta please the fans!
Sara: Right.

{Ten minutes later}
Warrick: You know what! Screw them! This is fanfiction, damn it! I'm sorry, honey. We will never talk science again! [Walks over to Sara and kisses her]
Sara: [While removing his shirt] It's ok, now please stop talking.
Warrick: [mumbling] Thank God for fanfiction...

Eh yeah, this was silly but I hadn't done one of these in a while and since you guys usually like them...Oh, quick question, do you guys want me to continue these once the new season actually starts?

Uh... yeah! Continue, continue, continue! Don't even think about stopping, seriously. They always crack me up!

And I see what you're saying about the whole shipper thing, Joy. It'll be interesting to see what happens once the new season actually starts. I just... can't believe they made a relationship canon. I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop, and it will be interesting to see how the whole GSR thing affects G and S's relationships with everyone ele.

*sigh* Off to work. I made it home from Syracuse in under 2 hours on Tuesday, walking through the door at like... 8:59. Hopefully I'll be able to keep that up, so that I won't miss Thursday CSI (although I'll tape 'em, just to be sure!). I don't want to go to class tonight :(.

That is so funny Joy22 Are you the same Joyce who write those Swarrick stories over at ff.net. If the answer is yes then I LOVE YOUR STORIES!!!!!!!!!!!. If the answer is no then..,well, my bad. :)

Anyway, tell Sara and Warrick don't be offended. I think that it will take the original idea of science away from the show.

Tori09 said:
That is so funny Joy22 Are you the same Joyce who write those Swarrick stories over at ff.net. If the answer is yes then I LOVE YOUR STORIES!!!!!!!!!!!. If the answer is no then..,well, my bad. :)

Yep, that's me. There are not that many Swarrick shippers or writers out there so it's easy to recognize us. :lol: Thank you for the compliment about my stories but please don't shout that you love them again, it makes me blush. :)

I'm glad that you guys like my scenario's and want me to continue them, I am pretty hooked on writing them to be honest. They're fun to do.

I have a question for you guys. In the fanfiction section I saw a Sandle thread that was called 'Add a chapter.' Someone writes a Sandle chapter and another one continues and I was wondering if you guys wanted to contribute a chapter...No, just kidding. :lol: It would be so cool if we did that with Swarrick. So I'm calling out to the writers in here, (Sorry, Tini! :p ) would you guys be interested in something like that? I know I would very much like it, it would be like our very own roleplay or something. Tell me what you think!

I'd love to do that, Joy! :D Because it's some of my two favorite things: writing and Swarrick :D :p

The Chronicles of Warrick and Sara Part I-Don't-Give-A-Damn-About-The-Number-Anymore :lol:

chroniclepart.jpg

Sara: Hey Warrick...
Warrick: Yeah?
Sara: I was thinking... we are processing a scene with this little magic glass box. Maybe... we could make Grissom disappear.
Warrick: *chuckles* You a bit jealous of what you saw earlier?
Sara: Me? Jealous?

chroniclepart2.jpg

Grissom: Did I hear my name?
Sara/Warrick: Huh? Oh... uh... no.
Grissom: Dust it and lift for prints.
Sara: Right...
Grissom: *walks off*
Warrick: That was close.
Sara: Pfft, tell me about it.

Yay!! Finally, the return of Raven and the famous Chronicles, I'm a happy camper! I loved the title for this one, I don't care what number it is either. :lol: As always, I loved the pictures and the captions were funny, good job!

About my question: Cool! I have one good writer on board, thanks Raven! So, how about it, Zan and other writers in here, want to join us?
Also, Tini, don't you think it's about high time to make an appearance and bless this page! We kinda miss you, girl!

ETS: I posted a Swarrick drabble in the fanfiction thread, check it out and add drabbles of your own, please! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back