Sara & Warrick # 2 -- " Hey Girl ! "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joy! Yay, you're back! :D *dances around* Joy and Tini are back, y'all! I made a Swarrick banner last night, so maybe that'll be your present? ;) Tini, hold your horses, I'll make a new chronicle update soon :p

csi-vanityfair-all.jpg

My banners are always fuzzy! Sorry! :lol: :p

Welcome back Joy and Tini . Also great banner raven . :lol: Also does anyone know what episode this is from?

YEA! Everyone's back! Welcome! I still like your banner, Raven.

And Tini, I agree with you. There is no need to bash anyone else's ship, because... there is room for all ships in this world! Although Swarrick is cute!

Anyhow, I'm outta here for a couple of days, so I'll talk to you all on Friday or Saturday! Going to check out my new school... not to be chatty!

Thanks Zan and csi4eva :) csi4eva, I'm not sure what episode it's from, but uh... Grissom's totally checking Sara out :lol: And I don't think Warrick would be too happy about that, mm-mm :p

Joy22 said:
Hey guys, I'm back!

Oh honey, I missed you so, so, so, sooooooooooooooooooo much!! *hugs till you can`t breathe* Damn, it feels good to have you here with us again.

First off, a lot of new Swarrick stories have been written :D Yay!!!

Well, they seem to be writing like crazy.........don`t know why, but it`s really cool, so keep going folks! :lol: And I can`t wait to read a new chapter from my Joy. :rolleyes: *sigh* I love you so much hun.

Some friendly banter, yes but he respects them both to much to be judgemental about it.

That`s what I was saying, no fights or hurtful words - it would be definitely OOC. God, they got so much potential if the writers would just give them some screentime. :( I still hope season 7 is going to be different and our couple will solve some cases. I mean each of them is clever, but bring these 2 minds together and boom. :D

Season one has the best Swarrick moments, it gives us a whole lot of passion whether it's good or bad. Gotta love season one when it comes to Swarrick.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, thanks, I knew you could tell us! It`s been years since I`ve watched season 1.

csi4eva: Seen the pic before, but don`t know which episode, sorry! And Raven is right: Warrick looks kinda pissed! :lol: Mmh..........I wonder why? :rolleyes:

Zan , talk to you soon and have fun. We`ll miss you.

Quoth that's the pic I use for my banner, isn't it? I love that one :D They are so cute together ^^
I moved them a little closer so they all could fit into that size without being too small or cut off lol...
what programm do you use?

Welcome back Joy :) Good to have you and Tini back ^_^

Tini said:
Oh honey, I missed you so, so, so, sooooooooooooooooooo much!! *hugs till you can`t breathe* Damn, it feels good to have you here with us again.

I felt that hug, it reached me trough the boundaries of my computer ;) Thanks for the warm welcome, from all of you, it was very much appreciated. It makes me feel sooo loved :lol:

I've been cracking my brain to come up with the name of the episode that the pic that was posted is from. I can remember the episode vaguely but I can't put my finger on it yet. I'll think about it some more and I will find that episode, even if it's the last thing that I'll do. :D

I am so curious to see what season seven will bring us, I hope we get compelling storylines and a lot of friendly Swarrick interaction. That's all I want. And a naked Warrick shower scene :devil: That not to much to ask, right? :lol: On second thought, I want a naked Sara in that shower too :devil:

:lol: Night, you caught me :p I use Photoshop 7.0, but I gotta tell you... I'm not that great at it :lol: :p

Joy22 said:
On second thought, I want a naked Sara in that shower too :devil:

OMG! :eek: TINI, get over here! :eek: We've got her! Joy, we've caught you red-handed! A-ha! I knew it :p

Tini said:
Well, they seem to be writing like crazy.........don`t know why, but it`s really cool, so keep going folks!

Oh we will, Tini ;) Swarrick is love :D

Oh and you guys are talking about Swarrick moments? Yup, season one has tons of Swarrick moments (angst! *thud* :rolleyes:), and season three has some very beautiful Swarrick moments as well (*cough*Fight Night*cough*) :p

Quoth: lol, I use photoshop 6.0 xD But I have a lot of practise, using it over a year now...
I don't understand why your banners get fuzzy o_O What do you do so they look like that xD Maybe I can help you a little...

Edit: I just read your new chapter of Don't shoot me... It's great :D I like the beginning where you describe what Sara thinks of her dress etc. ;)

:lol: Yeah, maybe you could help me, Night :p

And aww, thanks for the comment about the new chapter :) *huggles* Tini, speaking of fanfiction- my story, uh... it's kind of a 'sorta-assault' :p You'd have to read to know what I'm talking about. Mwahahaha :p

The Chronicles of Warrick and Sara Part *...I forget now!* :p

Last time, in the midst of a beautiful fireworks show *cough*beautiful, yeah right*cough*, Warrick and Sara's gentle little moment was interrupted by a loud bang coming from some place behind them. They decided to go investigate.

normal_ygm309.jpg

Warrick: What do you see?
Sara: *shuts eyes* I can't bare to watch!
Warrick: What is it...?

normal_ygm314.jpg

Sara: It's, uh... just Catherine and Grissom...?
Warrick: Eeeeeeew.

:lol: Not bashing Grillows as I'm a multi-shipper and I also adore Grillows as well :p

quoth_the_raven said:
Joy22 said:

OMG! :eek: TINI, get over here! :eek: We've got her! Joy, we've caught you red-handed! A-ha! I knew it :p

I`ve always known the day would come: my dear Joy cracked and confessed she`s a Sara addict!! :lol: OH.MY.GOD, how cool!!
Just don`t think Raven and I are going to share our lovely Lady now. *shakes head* No way...... :eek:

Tini, speaking of fanfiction- my story, uh... it's kind of a 'sorta-assault' You'd have to read to know what I'm talking about. Mwahahaha

Erm, this doesn`t tell me anything, you know that, right? Ok, where can I find your new story? Just one thing: I swear if you hurt her again Raven........watch out cause I´m going to hurt you cookie! :eek:

Wednesday was CSI night again (Grissom vs. The Volcano, I think) and our two cuties worked together. Whow, they were so great and so beautiful and then Warrick played something on the piano in front of her...........*sigh*. Couldn`t get any better. :D

Joy, when are you going to show us the camel picture? :lol:

Tini said:
I`ve always known the day would come: my dear Joy cracked and confessed she`s a Sara addict!! :lol: OH.MY.GOD, how cool!!
Just don`t think Raven and I are going to share our lovely Lady now. *shakes head* No way...... :eek:

So I finally crack and you people won't even share her with me?? Now that is cruel, I would share Gary with you guys...On second thought, no I wouldn't but it's the thought that counts :lol:

I have a lot of stories to read this week, I still need to catch up on a lot of Swarrick stories that were written. So don't be mad if I haven't reviewed anything yet, I'm trying to find the time to read it all but I will read it and tell you all what I think. Not that my opinion is all that relevant but it's always nice to get some reviews. Even from me :lol:

Joy, when are you going to show us the camel picture? :lol:

Tini, hun, me hobbling along on a camel was supposed to be our summer secret :lol:

Finally, I love the moment where Warrick plays the piano in front of Sara. I also loved the other episode when he played the piano, what can I say...Gary playing music on screen is just plain hot!

Tini said:
quoth_the_raven said:
Joy22 said:

Mwahahaha, no, sorry Joy, having to split her two ways is already sort of, uh... awkward :lol: Hands-off :p

Erm, this doesn`t tell me anything, you know that, right? Ok, where can I find your new story? Just one thing: I swear if you hurt her again Raven........watch out cause I´m going to hurt you cookie! :eek:

It's in the fanfiction section, hon ;) *ducks behind chair* Don't hurt me! I'm an angst whore, I can't help it! :lol: If it makes you feel any better, Warrick's there and he's gonna *edited because spoils story* ;)

Zan1781 said:
Man, I always miss a lot, and I don't know how! A naked Sara in the shower with a naked Warrick in there, too? Man... that sounds kinda nice! Actually... yeah... :) That would make for a good story!

That would make for a good story :) C'mon, Raven, you promised us smut a while ago, you could write that!! :lol:
By the way, I haven't said it before but great update on your Chronicles, I really liked it :D

And now, because it has been way to long, a new scene out of our very own Season 'Combined Hotness' Seven:

Warrick: Sara? Do you feel like we're just hanging around lately?
Sara: What are you talking about?
Warrick: Well, every summer I get this weird feeling...
Sara: A weird feeling?
Warrick: Yeah, it feels like...like life stops somehow. We don't get any cases, I keep feeling mad about Tina and why are you still in a bathrobe? You've been wearing that thing for weeks now!
Sara: I don't know...It took me an awful long time to get from Grissom's bedroom to talk to you though. What happens in the summer? It's almost like we stop...
Warrick: Excisting!
Sara: Right! That's it!
Warrick: And yesterday, I was reading the paper, all angry about Tina, and I read that some dude who looks like me is doing a movie with Halle Berry. Lucky bastard.
Sara: I know! Some girl who looks like me is doing a play on Broadway!! Why are these people living their lifes during the summer while we're stuck in here. I want some cases, damn it. I want to wear some decent clothes and I want some action!!!
Warrick: And I want to divorce Tina!! Stop making me wait!! And I also want some action!!
Sara: Do you hear that, people!! Whoever you are, stop pausing our lives and get on with it!
Warrick: We want some action!!!!
Sara: Action!!!! We want action!!!
Warrick: [sighing] I'm still mad, you?
Sara: I'm still in my bathrobe.
Warrick: Want to make some action together?
Sara: Why not? That would make this summer a hell of a lot more interesting.
Warrick: [smiling in a sexy way] Then come and get it...

[Several hours later...]

Sara: You know, I think I like the summer! No work and all play.
Warrick: Amen to that!

No my best one but it's been a while :lol: I hope you guys liked it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back