Sara & Warrick # 2 -- " Hey Girl ! "

Status
Not open for further replies.
csi4eva said:
That baby icon is soo cute. So Joyce, you said that you guys write your own Swarrick scences?

Ehm, no I said that I write some Swarrick scenes in this tread, the rest just reads them :lol: Anyway, it's not a real big deal, every now and then I write them in this tread and you can easily find them because I always write them in bold. They are not serious but meant as a joke and that's about all I can say about that.

Raven, I'll read your update today after I get back from my final exam today. Wish me luck, peeps!!

And by the way, thanks for all the comments on my latest scene and Tini of course I'll cheer for Germany now. It's your country and it has Ballack, that's two reasons to cheer for them ;)

Yeah, I still can`t believe we got a Swarrick song thread...........makes us look a little more serious, doesn`t it! :lol:

Jeez, Tini! So demanding!

In every part of my live! ;)

And the final chapter of Bound is up! Sorry Tini-- the smut will have to wait.

Too bad, honestly. But I do get my smut one day, promise me Raven? :rolleyes:

Joy22 said:Ehm, no I said that I write some Swarrick scenes in this tread, the rest just reads them.

We got it hun. Stop rubbing it in our faces.......GOD!!! :p How was your final exam? Everything alright? You passed?

Tini of course I'll cheer for Germany now. It's your country and it has Ballack, that's two reasons to cheer for them ;)

Oh come on and admit it, you are just cheering for Germany, cause we got Ballack in our team. :lol: Just kidding.....Thanks for your mental support, we`re gonna need it.

So y`all liked the Baby icon? Hehe.....I found a Swarrick one too. Love that he is so tall, means she has to look up while kissing him. :devil:

kissmygrassicon.png

Just ignore the one half of Nick`s face........would post it in the threesome thread, but an eyebrow and some hair doesn`t make a whole head! :lol: Made by Kissmygrass at LJ! Couldn`t find an icon of our lovely "hug" though.

I didn't even know there was a Swarrick Song thread. It's awsome that we have one!

Tini, that's an awsome icon! I love it! Thanks for finding it for us. :)

Alright... I'm here... it took the promise of future Swarrick smut to get me here, but I'm here...! And besides, they're just so darned cute together!

OMG that is such a cute icon!! If I was writing CSI, that would've been the last scene of the finale. Ya know, Brass waking up & everyone being there .. but more importantly THE HUG :D

Oh, and hello there Zan. Welcome to the Wonderful World of Swarrick!

Zan1781 said:
Alright... I'm here... it took the promise of future Swarrick smut to get me here, but I'm here...! And besides, they're just so darned cute together!

Wohoooooooooooooooo!!! Zan, nice to have you here........hope you won`t be a stranger. :D
I´ve got a question: Are you the one who wrote the "camping story" at fanfic.net??

Yes Tini, you shall get your smut one day But I thought you were never going to read anything by me again?

As long as you don`t shoot, stab, rape or kill Sara (come on, that`s your MO :lol:) I´ll read it!

Tini said:

Yes Tini, you shall get your smut one day But I thought you were never going to read anything by me again?

As long as you don`t shoot, stab, rape or kill Sara (come on, that`s your MO :lol:) I´ll read it!

:rolleyes: Tini, are you saying that I'm a bad person? :rolleyes: :lol: j/k ;) And my smut story won't have any of that ;) Well...there's going to be a bit of angst; an argument between Warrick and Sara, but uh...can you guess what's going to happen next? :devil:

Wohoooooooooooooooo!!! Zan, nice to have you here........hope you won`t be a stranger. :D
I´ve got a question: Are you the one who wrote the "camping story" at fanfic.net??

Thanks for the welcome! I won't be a stranger :). And if you mean The Retreat, yup, that's me! (but it's not over yet!).

Tini said:
So y`all liked the Baby icon? Hehe.....I found a Swarrick one too. Love that he is so tall, means she has to look up while kissing him. :devil:

I love that one, it's so cute! Thanks for posting it, hun :D I also loved the baby one by the way, I would have snatched it as my icon but I still love my smiling Warrick too much.

Raven, great job on the finish of your story, I really liked it so please write more Swarrick and give Tini the smut she deserves. We want to picture them hot and naked :devil:

Finally, sorry I haven't been around that much. Life got in the way but you guys seem to be doing fine without me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back