Sara & Warrick # 2 -- " Hey Girl ! "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome back xscots_lassx! I haven't meet you, but it's nice to meet you! :D

Thanks all I can think of Joy22. I think you covered all the bases. :)

csi_fanatic87 said:
Thanks all I can think of Joy22. I think you covered all the bases. :)

I knew you would agree with me, that is why we share the same man :lol:

By the way, where are all the Jorja lovers today?

Jorja lover here, Joy! :D

Btw, I just posted the new chapter of Bound in the fanfic section ;) More angsty, but I think I'm going to make the last few chapters more romance-driven :p (Tini may even get her smut fix :p :lol: :devil:)

Yay! *huggles csi_87* I am an angst-lover as well! :D *actually an angst whore :rolleyes:* Maybe that's why I loved the WS moments in the first season so much! There was so much tension!

*huggles quoth_the_raven* Nice to see I'm not the only angst lover! :D

Yeah, I remember bits and pieces of that season and they really didn't get along!

ETA: I'll be gone for 2-3 days so just thought I give you all a heads up. :) Love you all! *hugs* [Going to grandmother's house btw]

quoth_the_raven said:
Jorja lover here, Joy! :D

I second that!!!! :D Sorry guys, had no time to post yesterday..........life needed my undivided attention. Yeah, it happens from time to time! :lol:

Lass, OH.MY.GOD. : You are back *hugs and kisses til you can`t breath* I honestly thought you got tired of us and left!! Don`t you E-V-E-R do that again, got it? Now that your here........come on.....this last month without us was the worst of your entire life, am I right? ;)

Btw, I just posted the new chapter of Bound in the fanfic section ;) More angsty, but I think I'm going to make the last few chapters more romance-driven :p

*claps hands* Whohoo, was hoping you would update soon!! Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, cookie. Gonna read it right now. And keep the "angst whore" in you in check, ok?

(Tini may even get her smut fix :p :lol: :devil:)

Oh, yeah, bring it on baby!! :devil: :devil:

Fanatic, I wish you some awesome few days at your grandmother´s. We will miss you!! *sniff* :) And don`t forget: Keep spreading the Swarrick love! :lol:

Still can`t believe I missed CSI and possible Sara/Warrick interactions on wednesday! :eek:

:lol: Tini, the angst whore is my split personality, see? :p I can't just give it a time out, these things take time! :rolleyes: :p

And the smut-- sorry, but you'll probably have to wait quite a few chapters until I get to that point! :lol:

Praise the Lord!!! :lol: Thanks for hopping in Raven, I honestly started thinking I was the only one here today!!!

And the smut-- sorry, but you'll probably have to wait quite a few chapters until I get to that point! :lol:

Oh, no problem.........can live with that. As long as you give me something to droole about at the end, I´m fine. :D Would be a bit strange to let them make love right after what happened to her anyway. Give our lovely lady some time to heal! :)

I'm gone for ONE day and already you people are talking about smut :lol: Makes me wonder what you guys are going to talk about when I'm gone next month and on my holiday.

Anyway, Raven , I'm going to read your new chapter in a minute, right after posting this. I hope it's as good as the last one was. I loved that chapter. I do agree with Tini though, them getting all naughty so soon after what happenend to her would be a bit strange. But, for my hun, I hope you write a steamy last chapter. She would love that and ok, secretly I would too :lol: :devil:

Joy22 said:
I'm gone for ONE day and already you people are talking about smut :lol:

Hehe....what should we do? Ain`t our fault you can`t provide us with Swarrick smut. ;)

Makes me wonder what you guys are going to talk about when I'm gone next month and on my holiday.

That`s easy: Don`t leave and we`ll behave!! :p

Anyway, Raven , I'm going to read your new chapter in a minute, right after posting this. I hope it's as good as the last one was.

Wasn`t is just awesome? Warrick´s swearing and all? :lol:

Gota question: : How did each of you become a Swarrick shipper and what makes this ship so special to you? :)

Why did I become a Swarrick shipper? Hmm...well, it's pretty obvious! :lol: I love Jorja and Gary anyways, but their characters have always had this chemistry with one another (that apparently not a lot of other people have seemed to notice...). It's so natural, it's like they've known each other their entire lives. :p We just took it one step further! :D :devil:

Joy22 said:
But, for my hun, I hope you write a steamy last chapter. She would love that and ok, secretly I would too :lol: :devil:

I knew it! :lol: See Joy? You're just as bad as us! :lol:

Tini said:
Gota question: : How did each of you become a Swarrick shipper and what makes this ship so special to you? :)

I think I was watching the show one day and Sara and Warrick were fighting, that must have been in season one and I thought, these two are hot together. You could just feel the tension between them. So, I surfed the net a bit, trying to find people who felt the same and found nothing until I discovered J9 and her stories and she pulled me in and made me a real shipper. I still consider her stories among my favorite stories ever and that's when I became a Swarrick shipper.
Why is the ship so special to me? First of, very simple, it contains my man :lol: I really think that Sara can challenge him most. Secondly, I just like the coolness of them both. On the screen and off the screen. They just rock! :D

Oh, hun, by the way, congratulations on Germany reaching the quarters! :)

I knew it! See Joy? You're just as bad as us!

Gotcha! :lol: You know Raven, she`s just always trying to hide it and make us look like dirty little girls instead. But we are too clever for that, hun. ;)

When are both of you updating? :)

Joy22 said:I think I was watching the show one day and Sara and Warrick were fighting, that must have been in season one and I thought, these two are hot together.

See, I never thought about Sara and Warrick as a couple until I found their "almost kissing" photo at a Jorja website. At the beginning it felt just so weird, cause I could only picture her with Grissom, you know? After a while I realized how damn hot they actually looked together :devil:and then.....surprise.....J9`s fanfic site popped up (gotta love that girl!) , don`t ask me how I found it, since I was looking for GSR fics.......and well, here I`am, the rest is history! :lol:

You could say this whole thing started as an off screen romance for me!

Oh, hun, by the way, congratulations on Germany reaching the quarters! :)

Thank you sweety, I (and whole Germany) was sceaming my ass off!!:lol: :lol: And wasn`t Ballack just cute as hell? :lol:

ETA: Whow we got a Sara/Warrick song thread? :eek: Why did nobody tell me? This is really cool................ :) Now I have to go through all my music.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back