Sara & Warrick # 2 -- " Hey Girl ! "

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all thanks for the warm welcome guys!!

Joy22 said:And why should we stop writing our Gary/Jorja scenario's? We are talking about Gary, who plays Warrick ,and Jorja, who plays Sara.

Hey, I´m really not trying to spoil our fun here ( love them too) , but 2 days ago I read in the GSR thread that, according to fogi:

We also strongly discourage the discussion of Real Life Pairings (ie: the shipping of two actors together). A TV show is NOT real life, and while it is perfectly fine and fun to ship a pair of characters, it is not a good idea to do the same with real people in any circumstances

See? Was just doing my best to keep us from trouble. ;)

Only in the Swarrick tread so make sure you don't miss it :lol: :lol:

In other words: *mysterious music playing in the background* Watch out for next weeks episode!......... :p Hehe, LOL.

By the way, is it possible that Warrick always sounds a little dumb in your scenarios? Like....... he just doesn´t get it?! :lol:

Tini said:
We also strongly discourage the discussion of Real Life Pairings (ie: the shipping of two actors together). A TV show is NOT real life, and while it is perfectly fine and fun to ship a pair of characters, it is not a good idea to do the same with real people in any circumstances

Ok, if you pull out a quote from Fogi then I'll surrender. :lol: No more talking about Jorja and Gary laying in the same bed. I promise :D Thanks for keeping us out of trouble, hun.

By the way, is it possible that Warrick always sounds a little dumb in your scenarios? Like....... he just doesn´t get it?! :lol:

Warrick, dumb?? Im my scenario's??? Whatever makes you say that :lol: :lol: But eh, yes, he is. I just think it's fun since he's such a confident person on the show and not one you would call dumb at all. Since my scenario's are always about the opposite of what could happen Warrick is indeed a little slow. Just like Sara, who is way more out there and more obsessed with sex and men then she ever would be on the show. I just like the idea that Warrick is the dumb one, who doesn't get that everybody lusts after him, while Sara is the one who calls the shots.
And yes, I have a weird sense of humor :lol:

Also, Germany won the match against Poland yesterday and goes to the second round which means...say it with me: More Ballack!!! Sorry, I needed to share that with you guys :lol: :lol:

Edited to say: I updated New Beginnings, which you can find here:
Chapter four

Normally I don't want to advertise my stories this much but I'm strangely proud of this chapter. :lol:

Look! *Points above* csi 87 likes them! So, for her, one more

Awww! Thank you so much Joy22! *hugs* You're so awsome! :) *reads* Aww, I loved it! Thank you very much for that Joy22! :D

YAY! Chapter 4! Glad it's ready I'll make sure to read it! :D

csi_fanatic87 said:
Awww! Thank you so much Joy22! *hugs* You're so awsome! :) *reads* Aww, I loved it! Thank you very much for that Joy22! :D

That was worth getting into trouble over, now csi 87 thinks I'm awesome AND I got a hug!! :lol: :lol:
But we agreed that it was the last scenario with Jorja and Gary since we ship the characters and not the actors. Beside, in real life Gary is already shipped with me and csi 87 and Jorja with Raven and Tini. They wouldn't have time for each other anyway :lol:

By the way, can anyone tell me why page 11 of our tread is somehow bigger? If that makes any sense to you guys :lol: But the tread is bigger in length and I don't get why. I think this part is very confusing to you guys since I don't know how to properly explain it but if some of you get what I mean then please explain it to me. :lol:

I come baring pics :p

Here's some from Eleven Angry Jurors...notice Sara's eyes...

swarrickpic1.jpg

Sara's lookin', yes she is...

swarrickpic2.jpg

And her eyes are so much more-focused in this one... :p

utt4.jpg

And I had to post this one, because...look at the expression on Warrick's face.. :lol: [Pic from Coming of Rage]

Thanks for the pics, Raven , I always love pics in which they are cought checking each other out :lol:
At first I thought it was a new update to the Chronicles and I was already half excited but I guess we have to wait a little while longer.

:lol: I love that face! Thank you very much for those pics quoth_the_raven. I haven't seen any of those episodes [Coming of Rage and Eleven Angry Jurors]

Oh Joy, quit making me feel bad :lol: Give me some time, girl! :lol: Still looking for the right pics :D ;)

And you should see them, csi_87, actually Coming of Rage is one of my favorite episodes :p And no problem about posting the pics :D

*thinks* I can actually! I watch CSI: Weekends and they are currently showing season 4 so in a weekend or 2 I will be able to see it! :) I'm also looking forward to seeing Invisible Evidence.

csi_fanatic87 said:
*thinks* I can actually! I watch CSI: Weekends and they are currently showing season 4 so in a weekend or 2 I will be able to see it! :) I'm also looking forward to seeing Invisible Evidence.

Sara at her best, oh how I love season 4, it`s kinda dark and has lots of angst!!!!!!! They are currently showing it in Germany too. :D And IE is is an awesome ep! Fanatic I got a question: who are the 2 people kissing in your icon?

Joy, sorry, but I don`t get what you are talking about.You think this page is longer? :confused: Why? We just started it and made a lot of progress so far, but that`s just my opinion. :rolleyes: Maybe cause our posts are shorter?

Ok, here are some pics for you. :D

giggle.jpg

Isn`t her smile just awesome? And this cute little gap in her front teeth......sigh.....I want her to marry me! :rolleyes:

0033.jpg

I know, it`s a group pic, but Gary looks yummy! :devil:

http://www.capritrio.de/1/tvguide.jpg

Mmh.......the 2 of them standing close together again and I wonder: on which of his body part is her arm?! :cool: *cough*Tini would know where to put it.*cough* :devil:

Edited to say: Great pictures, Raven and Sara is sooooooo staring at him........

*3rd pic edited to a link as it was stretching the screen*

By the way, can anyone tell me why page 11 of our tread is somehow bigger? If that makes any sense to you guys But the tread is bigger in length and I don't get why.

I noticed that too! I was thinking maybe large pictures but non of them are that wide. Sorry couldn't be anymore help though.

Beside, in real life Gary is already shipped with me and csi 87 and Jorja with Raven and Tini. They wouldn't have time for each other anyway

Very true Joy22! :D We would have our favorites all to ourselves!

Tini said:Sara at her best, oh how I love season 4, it`s kinda dark and has lots of angst!!!!!!! They are currently showing it in Germany too. :D And IE is is an awesome ep! Fanatic I got a question: who are the 2 people kissing in your icon?

You're an angst fan too? Awsome! I like some angst here and there. Really? That's really cool. Not sure what episode will be showing this weekend though.

:D Very happy to tell you Tini! It's a scene from Brokeback Mountain and that certain icon is when Jack Twist [Jake Gyllenhaal *dreamy sigh*] and Ennie Del Mar [Heath Ledger *swoon*] meet up after being apart for years. [2-4 years]

csi_fanatic87 said:I noticed that too! I was thinking maybe large pictures but non of them are that wide. Sorry couldn't be anymore help though.

Girl, don't apologize, I think you were the only one who understood what I was trying to say :lol: I'm glad that I'm not going completely crazy and that you noticed it too :D

Tini said:
Sara at her best, oh how I love season 4, it`s kinda dark and has lots of angst!!!!!!! They are currently showing it in Germany too. :D And IE is is an awesome ep!

I love season four too! Not as much as three though but that's because Gary looked yummy in three :lol: But IE and the last couple of episodes were good Warrick centered eps so I still love the season. And yes, I rate seasons by Gary goodness...sue me :lol:

Ok, here are some pics for you. :D

Loved all the pictures you posted there, hun! :D Especially the last one, I think I would put my hand in the exact same spot on Gary's body as you would :lol: But we are naughty, naughty girls!!!

Lastly, Raven, I will not stop bothering you!!! Hurry up with that update already ;)

:lol: Alright, alright, already! Behold the results of my googling labor :p

The Chronicles of Warrick and Sara Part Sixteen (I think..who cares! Pool chapter, whoo!)

Late at night Sara and Warrick decide to go for a swim. It was peaceful, quiet...and most-importantly they were alone.

shirtlesswarrick.jpg

Warrick: Hey Sara, where'd you go? I was looking everywhere for you...

whoa.jpg

Warrick: Hey, I--! Wait a minute, there you are! I told you not to get in before I did!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v457/7Raven7/CSI/normal_5194x4_050.jpg
Sara: Shut up! This damn waterfall is blinding me!
Warrick: Then move out of the way!
Sara: I can't see where I'm going, don't you think I would have tried that already!??
Warrick: So...how's the water?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v457/7Raven7/CSI/normal_5194x4_049.jpg
Sara: Not that bad once you get used to it, actually.
Warrick: HEY! I thought you couldn't see!

Thanks for those pics Tini! :D I especially loved the 2nd one.

:lol: Thanks for the new part of the cronicles, quoth_the_raven! You always do such a great job with the pictures and captions.

Girl, don't apologize, I think you were the only one who understood what I was trying to say I'm glad that I'm not going completely crazy and that you noticed it too

:D Well I remember coming here one day and I was like, "Did our posts get wider? *thinks* *eyes shift* No, of...course...not." I thought it was just me too! :lol:

I got a great Swarrick song for y'all! :)

Brenda Russell - Piano in the Dark

When I find myself watching the time
I never think about all the funny things you said
I feel like it's dead
Where is it leading me now

I turn around in the still of the room
Knowing this is when I'm gonna make my move
Can't wait any longer
And I'm feeling stronger but oh

Just as I walk through the door
I can feel your emotion
It's pullin' me back
Back to love you

I know I'm caught up in the middle
I cry just a little
When I think of letting go
Oh no, gave up on the riddle
I cry just a little
When he plays piano in the dark

He holds me close like a thief of the heart
He plays a melody
Born to tear me all apart
The silence is broken
And no words are spoken but oh

Just as I walk through the door
I can feel your emotion
It's pullin' me back
Back to love you

I know I'm caught up in the middle
I cry just a little
When I think of letting go
Oh no, gave up on the riddle
I cry just a little
When he plays piano in the dark

It reminds me of the episode when Warrick plays the piano in the singer dude's house .. I forget the name of it though ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back