Sara & Warrick # 2 -- " Hey Girl ! "

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: Thankies. I actually made an avatar using those pics...

yumavy.gif

:lol: I made that for a friend of mine! They like Swarrick, too! :D

Great avatar, Raven , and a great update! :lol: It was very funny. so maybe they go swimming in the next one, huh? I would love to see the pictures you find for that scenario :devil:

And csi 87 , I'm glad you don't feel bad about sharing Gary with me ;) Now all we have to do is convince the man himself. Shouldn't be so hard, right? We're young and we have our charms :lol:

A little scene out of our very own Season Combined Hotness Seven:

Sara: Warrick?
Warrick: Yes?
Sara: I'm still thinking about that website...
Warrick: No! We agreed that it was a dream! There is no website that discusses my butt, abuses my afro and ships me with Grissom!! I refuse to believe that.
Sara: But I was popular there! They all wanted to see me loved. I'm popular with Griss and with Nick, with Greg, we even had our own tread, baby.
Warrick: We do look kinda hot together, don't we?
Sara: We did, it made me realize that maybe...
Warrick: Maybe what?
Sara: Maybe we should see if we really are as hot together as they think we are. For them.
Warrick: Yeah, for them.
Sara: It would be a scientific experiment and we could tell them our findings later.
Warrick: Good plan! I love science!!

[A while later]

Warrick: Sara!!! This board is PG-13, we can't show them the pictures we took!!!
Sara: Damn it! And we looked so hot in them!
Warrick: Well, at least we proved their theory. We are smoking together!
Sara: We should thank them, don't you think?
Warrick: Whatever, I just want to do an experiment with you again. What are we doing behind this computer when there's an empty bed in my home?
Sara: Good point, we'll thank them later!
Warrick: But even though they were right about this one...I'm not experimenting with Grissom in this life time!
Sara: Maybe we could invite Nick along? They seem to think...
Warrick: I'm not hearing you, woman!!!
Sara: Fine, for now it's just us then.
Warrick: You think we should tell, Grissom?
Sara: Have you seen what he does on that board with Cath and Heather? No worries, we can have our fun without Grissom knowing about it.
Warrick: Bummer about the pictures though.
Sara: I don't know...it was fun making them. Want to make some more?
Warrick: Hell yes! Maybe that site isn't as bad as I thought it was. Thanks guys!!! [winks]

[And they ride off into the sunset]

Not as funny as the last one but I still felt the scene needed some continuation. And well, I'm not always brilliant :lol: Really, I'm not! I blame the weather, it can be very tough to be brilliant when all you want to do is lay in the sun :lol:

First of all, Raven..........*screaming* THE TONGUES...oh my god, how sexy!!!!! :lol: :lol:M-O-R-E!!!! :lol:

And maybe it`s just you and Fanatic here, but what about your Lady`s at the Gary threat, Joy? They want a piece of the cake too. :devil: But no fight, please!

Joy22 said:so maybe they go swimming in the next one, huh? I would love to see the pictures you find for that scenario :devil:

Oh, how I would love to see these pictures. I´ve never seen Sara/Jorja in a bikini, did anybody of you? :confused: Too bad, she surely lookes hot, hot, hot in it. :D

Shouldn't be so hard, right? We're young and we have our charms :lol:

Well, I wish you good luck! ;)

Joy, your scenario was awesome and as funny and brilliant as the last one, I love it when you let them talk about this forum! My favorite sentence:
Warrick: Sara!!! This board is PG-13, we can't show them the pictures we took!!! LMAO!

By the way: I hoped to find you standing at my doorstep yesterday. :D

Is it just me or are we cracking the next page in record time?

And csi 87 , I'm glad you don't feel bad about sharing Gary with me Now all we have to do is convince the man himself. Shouldn't be so hard, right? We're young and we have our charms

Very true Joy22! :D All we have to is talk sweet, pull out our charms, and give him a few puppy dog looks and we should be good to go! :D

:lol: Awsome chronicle Joy22! Can't show them the pictures we took? Too funny! :D

Thanks guys! I'm glad the scenario I came up with while having a slight case of sun overload was still somewhat funny :)

And whoohooo!!!! We cracked page 11! Do you people realize that we already cracked more then 50% of tread 2? Of course you people do, you're not stupid :lol: It's only a matter of time before we can think of names for tread 3 and start voting. Ok, so maybe it's a matter of much time but that is not the point, we are doing good!!

Tini , hun, give this new page your blessing, please?
And yeah, I know that I share Gary with all my girls in the Gary tread too but not in this one! Here it's just me and csi 87 , right, babe? ;)

Whoo! Page 11! *cheer* Whoo! We are doing awsome with the few people that actually post here. :D

Yeah Tini doesn't feel like an official page without it. :D

That's right Joy22! :) It's just you and me here. Plus if we get together and formulate a Gary plan we could get to know him beore the others. ;)

csi_fanatic87 said:
That's right Joy22! :) It's just you and me here. Plus if we get together and formulate a Gary plan we could get to know him beore the others. ;)

Now that is smart thinking! :lol: :lol: But don't underestimate Ru and iwantboromir, somehow I highly doubt that we'll get to him before they find him. I think they have special Gary senses :lol: But we'll try, we can always try!

Oh, by the way, my new chapter of New Beginnings is almost done so watch out for an update in this coming week! Just warning you guys ahead :lol:

Joy22 said:Now that is smart thinking! :lol: :lol: But don't underestimate Ru and iwantboromir, somehow I highly doubt that we'll get to him before they find him. I think they have special Gary senses :lol: But we'll try, we can always try!

*snaps finger* You're right. They can sense Gary from miles and may end up seeking him out because I know they would quickly get their own plan and once we get to him *poof* RC and iwantboromir will be there, but never hurts to try I guess. :D [*whisper and eyes shift* Can they hear us...?]

Oh, by the way, my new chapter of New Beginnings is almost done so watch out for an update in this coming week! Just warning you guys ahead :lol:

*bouncing excitedly* YAY!! I can't want to see what's in store for the new chapter. :D

csi_fanatic87 said:
*bouncing excitedly* YAY!! I can't want to see what's in store for the new chapter. :D

Don't get to excited :lol: I don't like people having high expectations when I write something. It makes me all nervous inside and you don't want that, right? :D

Also, Frostbite, thank you for the picture. That one was really cute.

Oh, and Raven, are you trying to find pictures of Swarrick in swimsuits yet? Because I can't wait to see those :lol: It probably won't happen though, I don't think Jorja likes posing in a bikini in front of the camera :D Bummer...right, Tini? ;) :devil:

Bummer for me, too! :lol: I'll try my best, Joy ;) I'll just go Google them!...

*reads above post*

'Googling'??? Doesn't that sound like the dirtiest thing you've ever heard??? :lol:

Yeah! Page 11! And we've got the awesome little flame-thing now! :D WHOO! GO US! :lol:

Joy22 said:Don't get to excited :lol: I don't like people having high expectations when I write something. It makes me all nervous inside and you don't want that, right? :D

*takes deep breath* Of course not. I'm calm now. :) I'm the same way too though so I know what you mean.

Frostbite I like that pic you posted! :D

csi_fanatic87 said:
*takes deep breath* Of course not. I'm calm now. :) I'm the same way too though so I know what you mean.

Thanks, your calmness is very much appreciated :lol:
And yay, we've got a flame thingy!!! I have no clue what that means but it sounds exciting!! :lol:

A question for you guys: What are Gary and Jorja doing during this summer stop? I know Gary has some movies planned but what about our lady? Does anybody know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back