Sara & Warrick # 2 -- " Hey Girl ! "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for starting the new page without me again.........glad that you missed me though! :lol:

Ok, here comes the blessing, wouldn`t want you guys to live in sin anymore or wait forever.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! Page 11! Cheers and congrats folks! :D :D :lol: :lol:
God how time goes by.......

Joy22 said:A question for you guys: What are Gary and Jorja doing during this summer stop?

Have fun with each other in a hotelroom in Paris? :devil: ;)
paris03warricksara.jpg

Just a suggestion. :cool: Well I know that Jorja`s play "Dear Bernard" was canceled......so no clue what she`s doing now.

And I don`t think we are going to find Bikini pictures of her either. Toooooooooooooooooooooo bad!!!! :p But keep googling Raven. :lol: :lol: Boy, what a sentence......... :D

Joy hun, I can`t wait for a new chapter, cause :rolleyes: maybe one day you`ll surprise us with some smut? * hint, hint* Hey, a girl can dream! ;)

*gasp* Where did you find such a pic? Thanks for posting that for us Tini! :D

*sigh* Alright now thet page is official! Thanks :D

csi_fanatic87 said:
*gasp* Where did you find such a pic?

Ahhh, old story Fanatic! But it`s actually a pleasure for me to tell it again. :D

Someone in the last thread posted it. It`s from their (Eric and maybe George was with them too?!) Paris trip 2003! Jorja was ill and Gary kept her company......in the hotelroom......on the bed..........alone..........without a shirt on......... :rolleyes: Well, Joy and I have our own theory about this trip. ;)

*sigh* Alright now thet page is official! Thanks :D

Your welcome, glad Tini could help! :lol:

Tini said:
It`s from their (Eric and maybe George was with them too?!) Paris trip 2003! Jorja was ill and Gary kept her company......in the hotelroom......on the bed..........alone..........without a shirt on......... :rolleyes: Well, Joy and I have our own theory about this trip. ;)

We have a theory about that? *Looks around innocently* Nope, not me. I just think Gary was shirtless because it was hot that day :rolleyes:
Eh, no, he probably figured that she needed all the love she could get and I'm sure he gave her a hell of a lot of love :devil:
I still love that picture...sigh...it makes my shippy heart beat faster.

And thanks for the info on Jorja's play being cancelled. Why would anyone want to cancel a play with our girl in it? Stupid people :lol:
Gary is probably still trying to seduce Halle Berry :devil: She is supposed to have a new boyfriend but c'mon, one look at Gary and I'd shove my boyfriend out of the door... :D If I had one :lol:

Tini said:
csi_fanatic87 said:
*gasp* Where did you find such a pic?

Ahhh, old story Fanatic! But it`s actually a pleasure for me to tell it again. :D

Someone in the last thread posted it. It`s from their (Eric and maybe George was with them too?!) Paris trip 2003! Jorja was ill and Gary kept her company......in the hotelroom......on the bed..........alone..........without a shirt on......... :rolleyes: Well, Joy and I have our own theory about this trip. ;)

:lol: Oh ok. Thank you so much for that story and insight. Aww, nice of him to keep her company while she's ill. ;)

Thanks for the icon, Frostbite . It was very much appreciated! :)

Hey, Tini , did you ever got someone to make you that Jorja icon that you wanted to have so badly? I was just curious since we didn't really talk about it anymore. Maybe Frostbite can help you out! And while you're working for Tini, could you make me another Swarrick icon? :lol: No, just kidding, you don't need to do anything that you don't want to do.

Tini, babe- I actually tried your Jorja icon again. Sent it to you in a PM. If you don't like it, no biggie :D

Ooh, and peeps- Bound chapter 5 is up and running in the fanfiction forum! :p

quoth_the_raven said:
Ooh, and peeps- Bound chapter 5 is up and running in the fanfiction forum! :p

I'll go check that out then :) I do hope it's a little more happier though, I just started my day and I don't want to be depressed yet. :lol:
And good that you made an icon for my babe. Were you happy with it, hun?

:lol: Sorry Joy-- it's not the happy chaper I was going to include yet :lol: But I think it's a little happier than the other chapters ;)

Tini mentioned the Paris trip... :lol: We should write a fic about that or something :lol:

It was a wonderfully, bright sunny day as the CSI actors boarded the plane on their way to beautiful Paris... :lol:

This would sell it for me--

Jorja: *cough, cough, hack, cough*
Gary: You okay, Jorja, you've been coughing quite a bit..
Jorja: I ran out of cough drops. And I'm a slow sucker. *Early Rollout reference...yes I'm a dork :D :rolleyes:*
Gary: You should go back to your room and rest.
Jorja: I don't want to be alone!
Gary: Then perhaps I should come with you?
Jorja: Yeah...and take your shirt off. It's...erm...a little warm in there...

:devil:

LOL...You know, we could write a series about that. :lol:

Here's part two:

Gary: Jorja, are you sure you can't walk? I'm getting a little tired carrying you up to your room.
Jorja: I really can't. *cough, cough* I'm to weak, Gary.
Gary: Ok then. [Putting her down on the bed] You want me to get you some water?
Jorja: Water is good. Man, it is hot in here?
Gary: Ehhm, not really.
Jorja: Yes, it is, don't you feel that?
Gary: I really don't, Jor.
Jorja: I think you would be more comfortable with your shirt off.
Gary: If you think so. [Removes his shirt] Anything else you want?
Jorja: Would you lay down next to me and keep me compagny?
Gary: Eh...ok. Are you feeling better now?
Jorja: Much better! Eric, George!!! Take the picture now! He is in my bed!!! I told you I would get him into my bed in no time!!! I win the bet!! You guys lose!!! Losers!

:lol: Stupid but fun!
And Raven , you were right, this last chapter was not real fluffy but it was not all depressing either. It's getting better. :lol:

Hey guys I´m back!!! :D Missed you soooooooooooooooooooo much.

Thanks for the icon Raven, I really love it!!! :) :D And your real live scenarios with Joy are just awesome. Though I think the mods wouldn`t appreciate us doing it all the time, so maybe we should switch back to our Swarrick ones? ;)

Joy22 said:And Raven , you were right, this last chapter was not real fluffy but it was not all depressing either. It's getting better. :lol:

You mean it`s save for me to read, too? *shakes fist* Stop hurting my Sara......... :p

Ok, last but not least: "YAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY for Germany`s victory against Poland!" (sorry, had to get ot out) :rolleyes:

csi_fanatic87 said:
Tini!! *BIG hugs* Nice to have you join us again. :D

I second that, welcome back, hun! And why should we stop writing our Gary/Jorja scenario's? We are talking about Gary, who plays Warrick ,and Jorja, who plays Sara. I see a whole lot of Swarrick in these scenario's :lol:
Ok, you're probably right but:

:lol: Very awsome Joy22 and quoth_the_raven! Too good!

Look! *Points above* csi 87 likes them! So, for her, one more :lol:

Gary: Jorja, eh...why am I still lying in your bed? The guys took the pictures, you're not really sick, you can stop holding me now.
Jorja: Don't want to.
Gary: But...eh...we work together. This is not professional.
Jorja: Don't care.
Gary: Can you say something more then two words?
Jorja: Fine. I want you, that's three words. Satisfied?
Gary: Very.

And that my friends, is the end of our little Gary/Jorja chronicles. :lol: Stay tuned for more original Swarrick scenario's coming your way soon! Only in the Swarrick tread so make sure you don't miss it :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back