Sara & Warrick # 2 -- " Hey Girl ! "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tini said:
Joy , you sound a bit odd today, but that`s probably because you`re ill. Again.........get well soon cookie. :)

Yeah, sleep did wonders for what was apparantly a one day virus. So sorry for my last ramblings :lol: I should probably not post when I'm dizzy and plain tired.

But I'm back now, all sane. Well, as sane as I can be :D

I just got one thing to say: Awesome pics, Tini! They are both adorable but we all knew that already, didn't we?
And thanks for giving Raven the correct episode title, I forgot about that too :lol: :lol:

Joy22 said:So sorry for my last ramblings :lol: I should probably not post when I'm dizzy and plain tired.

No problem hun. I´m glad you feel better today. :)

They are both adorable but we all knew that already, didn't we?

They are awesome, beautiful, sexy, sweet, hilarious, magnificent, wonderful, perfect, enviable....................*sigh*

And thanks for giving Raven the correct episode title, I forgot about that too :lol: :lol:

That`s what friends are for, isn`t it? ;)

new.jpg

Oh man, Tini , I love the last picture you posted of Jorja. It even makes me wonder if I'm as straight as I think I am :lol: *Looks at her Gary collection* Nope, still straight but damn...if I was a man I would be all over her :lol:

They would be so hot together...
You know, I just thought about this today. Has Warrick's race ever been a point of discussion in pairing him with white woman like Sara or Catherine. It seems like pairing a black character with a white character is still something that shows don't do often. For example, look at Tina. Or soap opera's, they have a multi racial casts but never multi racial couples. So what do you think, did the writers take that into account when they decided to ignore the obvious chemistry Sara and Warrick had in season one?

Jorja is so hot in your pics! Back, btw. I was away for a long time. I didn't have time, and stuff. Glad to be back! <3.

Joy22 said:
Has Warrick's race ever been a point of discussion in pairing him with white woman like Sara or Catherine. It seems like pairing a black character with a white character is still something that shows don't do often.

I wouldn't see that as a problem and I don't see why they don't do that, but for some reason there aren't many multi-racial couples on TV. As for me I'm very much into multi-racial dating and marriages and I would love to see more of it on TV. :) That's why I like Isaiah Washington and Sandra Oh together on Grey's Anatomy.

For example, look at Tina. Or soap opera's, they have a multi racial casts but never multi racial couples. So what do you think, did the writers take that into account when they decided to ignore the obvious chemistry Sara and Warrick had in season one?

I'm not sure if it was that or maybe they just wanted to wait before the two got paried up. I would hope the race issue wouldn't be the problem.

Joy22 said:
Has Warrick's race ever been a point of discussion in pairing him with white woman like Sara or Catherine.

Great question, by the way, Joy! :D My answer is a definite: No, it never played a role for CSI.

It seems like pairing a black character with a white character is still something that shows don't do often.

Generally yes, sometimes I got that feeling too. In so many TV shows, or even movies, the black actor falls in love with .....surprise....a black female actress, even though there are many other beautiful and charismatic women too. But why? I always thought our society would be totally open-minded about mixed relationships or marriage. Hello, we are living in the 21 century and should have conquered such stupid old prejudices. But it seems there are still people who think it`s frowned upon to have mixed couples on screen. You know I personally don`t care, you love who you love, if black or white. As long as you`re happy and satisfied keep living your live with whomever you want. :)

For example, look at Tina. Or soap opera's, they have a multi racial casts but never multi racial couples. So what do you think, did the writers take that into account when they decided to ignore the obvious chemistry Sara and Warrick had in season one?

Since Sara was mainly brought into the show as a love interest for Grissom, which was also confirmed by the writers, I don`t think they even thought about this couple when starting CSI! It just happened that this girl has so much chemistry with every of her actor colleges, I mean - after all - she`s still the most shipped character we have on CSI. You could pair her with Warrick, Grissom, Nick, Greg...... it kinda would always work in my eyes, you know what I mean? :cool: And since all the YoBling mentioning for next season, it seems you`ll get your multi-racial-couple, just not the one we hoped for, Joy. But hey, they are hot as hell, got great chemistry and an awesome friendship, we should be satisfied with that, it can`t get getter at the moment. :)

Wow, that was a long one, wasn`t it? :lol: So keep spreading our beautiful Swarrick love my ship mates, I´ll see y`all tomorrow. ;)

Eek! Sorry, went to the coast this weekend, was gone for just a bit *cough*obviously*cough* :rolleyes:

Anyways, thanks for the title, Tini! I shall go watch that later! And ooh, nice pics...

Joy22 said:
Oh man, Tini , I love the last picture you posted of Jorja. It even makes me wonder if I'm as straight as I think I am :lol: *Looks at her Gary collection* Nope, still straight but damn...if I was a man I would be all over her :lol:

Hey! :lol: You got on me for saying how hot I thought Gary was, so payback time! :lol: Besides, Tini and I already have enough trouble, y'know? Sharing her between two people...it's not really workin' out. Now splitting her three ways would be total hell. :lol:

Tini said:
Since Sara was mainly brought into the show as a love interest for Grissom, which was also confirmed by the writers, I don`t think they even thought about this couple when starting CSI! It just happened that this girl has so much chemistry with every of her actor colleges, I mean - after all - she`s still the most shipped character we have on CSI. You could pair her with Warrick, Grissom, Nick, Greg...... it kinda would always work in my eyes, you know what I mean? :cool:

Yep, I know what you mean. She just clicks with her fellow actors or maybe we just want the character to be loved because somehow everybody wants to see Sara with somebody.
I never knew that Sara was brought in as a love interest for Grissom, it kinda makes sense now. It explains why they never developed other relationships, like her bond with Nick and Warrick, that could have been just as interesting. Oh well, I think we will get our interracial relationship soon, it's just the blonde instead of the brunette. Blondes always have more fun :lol:

And Raven, don't worry, I'm not trying to compete for Jorja with you and Tini. I'm way to busy sharing Gary with a whole lot of women :lol:

*whispers* Ok, something completely off topic: Joy, we got 30.000 dutch people here in Leipzig today who are watching the Fifa world cup game Netherlands against Serbia/Montenegro, so funny. My god, you guys are everywhere! But it`s really cool. :lol: :lol:

Joy22 said:Yep, I know what you mean. She just clicks with her fellow actors or maybe we just want the character to be loved because somehow everybody wants to see Sara with somebody.

Absolutely! You know as long as my girl is happy, I don`t care who she`s with. Always wanted what`s best for her, cause smiling Sara makes my heart melt. :)

I never knew that Sara was brought in as a love interest for Grissom, it kinda makes sense now.

That`s why you got me, hun. ;)

It explains why they never developed other relationships, like her bond with Nick and Warrick, that could have been just as interesting.

Though if TPTB would have done it right these couples could have been authentic too. But they obviously didn`t want to. :eek:

Oh well, I think we will get our interracial relationship soon, it's just the blonde instead of the brunette.

What can we do? Seems to be the direction the writers want to go next season. I really hope she makes him happier than Tina, cause this marriage wasn`t really the best of all times, but that`s just my opinion. :p

Blondes always have more fun :lol:

I beg to differ! ;)

And Raven, don't worry, I'm not trying to compete for Jorja with you and Tini. I'm way to busy sharing Gary with a whole lot of women :lol:

Good for you, we wouldn`t share her anyway! :lol: Poor Gary.....so many women chasing him.

Tini said:Good for you, we wouldn`t share her anyway! :lol: Poor Gary.....so many women chasing him.

:D I'm sure he doesn't mind too much!

Though if TPTB would have done it right these couples could have been authentic too. But they obviously didn`t want to. :eek:

TPTB are crazy not to develop those 2! They seem to be really good friends in earlier seasons so I'm a little confused on why they wouldn't countinue that into later season.

Tini said:
Joy, we got 30.000 dutch people here in Leipzig today who are watching the Fifa world cup game Netherlands against Serbia/Montenegro, so funny. My god, you guys are everywhere! But it`s really cool. :lol: :lol:

Yeah, well don't worry :lol: I don't really like soccer and I don't look good in orange so I won't be standing on your doorstep soon :lol: Unless you want me to of course... ;)

Absolutely! You know as long as my girl is happy, I don`t care who she`s with. Always wanted what`s best for her, cause smiling Sara makes my heart melt. :)

Yeah, mine too. I have that with both of them actually. Sara and Warrick need some good times in their lives. They just need some love and well, yeah, I would love for them to have that together but if somebody else loves them then that's ok too. That was my main problem with Tina, I don't feel that she really loves him. I don't doubt that Grissom loves Sara and that is why I accept GSR.

Good for you, we wouldn`t share her anyway! :lol: Poor Gary.....so many women chasing him.

Just me and csi 87 in this tread, that is not that much. I think Gary can handle two women chasing him. We won't hurt him if we catch him, really :lol: :devil:

Just me and csi 87 in this tread, that is not that much. I think Gary can handle two women chasing him. We won't hurt him if we catch him, really :lol: :devil:

Yeah. Gary won't mind 2 women and I don't mind having to Gary's time because I know you love him too. :D I wouldn't hurt him, just have a little fun.

The Chronicles of Warrick and Sara Part Fifteen

normal_ctb66.jpg

Sara: And then the dream ended.
Warrick: Wow, girl, that's...an interesting dream. I bet I saved your butt, and looked all heroic doin' it, too. *makes pose*
Sara: Pfft, yeah. You were sitting there humming the Ghostbusters theme.
Warrick: Hey! That's a good song!...and a good movie...at least I wasn't the one who got picked up by an evil ghostly mob of people who used me as a battering ram!

normal_ctb70.jpg

Sara: It's a dream for god's sake! What the hell was I supposed to do?
Warrick: Calm down, it's a joke, Sara.

normal_ctb73.jpg

Sara: ...So does this place really have a pool?
Warrick: Yup.
Sara: Where?

normal_ctb71.jpg

Warrick: Over there.
Sara: Score.

TBC

:lol: See the tongues in the last two pics? I couldn't resist... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back