Sara & Warrick # 2 -- " Hey Girl ! "

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I was out of my mind today, 7 posts while I was gone? People what happened to you? Seems we are about to crack page 10 soon, I´m proud of you. Just don`t start without me!

Don't worry, hun. A new page is still a couple of posts away and once you're back from having a life I'm sure we'll crack the page with the whole team present :D

Pity that Jorja feels that way about love, I once read that Gary is a real romantic so maybe he can change her mind one day :devil:

Joy22 said:Well you deserve to be squee-ing, girl! I just read chapter two and commented on it and I really think it's good. I'm not just saying that because I like you ;) I hope we get to see a lot more Swarrick stories from you :D

Hey quoth_the_raven, may I have the link to your fanfics? I would love to read your work. :) Sorry if you have already told people about it or posted it.

Hi guys !!
I saw more happy WS stories on Fanfiction :
- New chapter of " what a way to reveal a secret " Jenuine*
- New chapter of " Beginings and Ends " by Nick25
- New chapters of " The truth about Tina ", that one is really fantastic, but there are spoilers about the begining of season 6. I'm so happy to read more chapters of Veronica10, she is a so great writer.

About " Bound ", I just read the begining cause I couldn't bear to read rape stories ( or torture stories ) and the begining is really graphical. So sorry, Raven !!! But I hope you will post more for all the fans you have !!!

PS : Raven, your profile page link doesn't work, you can put a link toward profile on Fanfiction.net, but just toward stories and you should use URL...

Megara

I'm in a helpfull mood today so here is the correct link to Raven's page:

Raven's home page on ff.net

But, a quick question, your profile says that you're 12..:eek:...well, colour me shocked. I don't mean that in a bad way but I would have never thought that you were that young. Your stories are fantastic and...well, I'm to dumbfounded to say anything else right now. Except that you're an exceptional talent. I could barely write my own name when I was 12 :lol:

Am I a total idiot for being surprised by this because I really was. I think I read that sentence over and over before it registered. I went like, "Man, she's 12 and she already has more talent then me." :D Sometimes it sucks being 23...I'm the oldie in this tread :lol:

Joy22 said:But, a quick question, your profile says that you're 12..:eek:...well, colour me shocked.

Make that 2!!......No way!!!! She is? ........WOW! Wish I had so much talent when I was her age. :lol: And stop talking like you are a Grandma, Joy. I´m just one year younger than you. Does it make me old too? :eek:

I could barely write my own name when I was 12 :lol:

LOL, picture that! :lol:

So, seems the Swarrick FF community is very busy at the moment, cool! Have no time to read it though, but after monday,I promise! :D

:lol: Yeah, it's true, guys :lol:

Sorry Megara! But thanks for the comment, creative criticism is alwyas appreciated :)

Hope you enjoy it, csi_fanatic87! :D

quoth_the_raven said:
:lol: Yeah, it's true, guys :lol:

Ok, sorry for broadcasting that fact to the whole tread like that but you should have seen my face...Surprised is an understatement :lol: Anyway, if you are this good at this age then I'm really looking forward to things you'll write in the future :D And that is the last thing I'm saying on this subject, I promise.

Back to Swarrick, I feel like the fanfiction community has really come to live. People are actually writing about the ship and it's not just me :lol: I really think that is a good development, I can never read enough good Swarrick stories. So Tini, you're of the hook, I won't bug you about writing fanfic again. I'm fine with you just reading it :)

And lastly, ok, ok, we're not Grandma's. Especially not you, babe ;) We are just two people in the prime of our twenties. We're young, we're happening...we're fantastic :lol: Now all we have to do is convince Jorja and Gary of that fact and we're set :devil:

EDITED: A quick edit of my own post, since I can't double post, to let you all know that chapter three of New Beginnings is up. I would give you the link but I'm a bit to tired for that, I'm sure you'll all know where to find it.
And also, it is way to silent in here! Speak up people!!

Tini is coming to your rescue, Joy! :lol: My god where are all the other people? What have you done, cookie? Last time I checked this thread was rockin`. :p Well.....*takes deep breath*...shows me you can`t do it without me after all! ;)

Joy22 said:Back to Swarrick, I feel like the fanfiction community has really come to live.

Absolutely......our hug in the finale must have made them totally crazy! ;)

So Tini, you're of the hook, I won't bug you about writing fanfic again. I'm fine with you just reading it :)

Very comforting of you, Joy. How about a new Swarrick scenario?

And lastly, ok, ok, we're not Grandma's. Especially not you, babe ;) We are just two people in the prime of our twenties. We're young, we're happening...we're fantastic :lol:

You surely know how to dig yourself out of the hole! :lol: Thank you.

Now all we have to do is convince Jorja and Gary of that fact and we're set

That shouldn`t be too hard, I´m very "convincing" and my methods always work. :devil: They wouldn`t have a chance to escape us.

Oh, I feel like posting a pic today! :D
red creeper 2.jpg

So young and innocent............

It's alive!!! And I mean the tread, people. Do not think naughty thoughts :lol:

First off, you can congratulate me, I'm a pathologist now! Yay! Go me! Ok, enough of that :lol: But one thing: I'm no longer a Greg, I'm a Doc Robbins!!! :D I get to act smart and people listen to me! Now there's a change from real life :lol:

Tini, I loved the picture you posted of our lady. She looked adorable in that one. I promise I will write a new scenario soon, my mind is kinda blank right now but I'm sure it will be filled with idiotic ideas in the near future :lol:

Joy22 said:
It's alive!!! And I mean the tread, people. Do not think naughty thoughts :lol:

:lol: Yeah, I saw it went on a break for a little while. Glad it's back though.

First off, you can congratulate me, I'm a pathologist now! Yay! Go me! Ok, enough of that :lol: But one thing: I'm no longer a Greg, I'm a Doc Robbins!!! :D

*cheers* YAY! Congratulations on your new title Joy22! :D I have your old title. I like being a Greg. :)

csi_fanatic87 said:
*cheers* YAY! Congratulations on your new title Joy22! :D I have your old title. I like being a Greg. :)

Congratulations to you too!! Isn't it fun to be a Greg ;)

Ok, time for another one of our very own Season Combined Hotness Seven scenes:

Sara: Cath, have you seen Warrick?
Cath: Ehm...no [frowns] Now that I think about it, he's been absent for the entire shift.
Sara: [grumbling a bit] Yeah, I know...

[Later..]

Warrick: [extremely cheerful] Hello, ladies, missed me?
Sara: Where the hell have you been?
Warrick: Grissom gave me a night off, he said I could use my rest. Why, did you guys miss me that much?
Cath: Sure, Rick, keep dreaming. [walks off]
Sara: You've been cheating on me, I know you have. Admit it! You bad, bad, cheating....man you!!!!
Warrick: Wow, girl! Calm down! I did not share my love with another woman, I slept, went shopping and came here.
Sara: You smell of perfume!!! And it's not a manly smell!!!
Warrick: That's your parfume, honey. I wear it to have you close to me.
Sara: Stop sweettalking and admit it! I called you three times and you were not at home, you didn't answer your cell. You were cheating on me!
Warrick: Fine!!! I was, I went out and I hooked up with some girl who appreciated the lover that is me!!! You happy now? You cheat too! With your boss, who could be your dad and has an discusting beard that probably gets stuck when he...
Sara: Don't you finish that sentence!!! You cheating....piece of stupid man!
Warrick: You're stupid!
Sara: You're stupid too!!!
Warrick: Cheater!!!!
Sara: Double Cheater!!!!!
Warrick: Suck up to your boss!!!
Sara: Suck up to everybody that would want to suck you!!!
Warrick: You did not just say that!!!
Sara: I did and I liked saying it!! You are addicted to sex!!!
Warrick: Well, so are you!!!
Sara: I know!!!!
Warrick: I want you so much right now!
Sara: Me too!!!

[And then the room was silent, later]

Warrick: I love cheating.
Sara: Me too, every time I'm with Grissom I appreciate you more.
Warrick: Want to cheat again tomorrow?
Sara: It's a deal.
Greg: [walking in] I did not want to see that!!!! [runst away screaming] I saw Warrick's naked booty!!!

It's not my best one, I know but it's all that was in my head for now :lol: I blame Oprah, I watched a special in which she discussed people who were addicted to cheating. Stupid Oprah :lol: :lol:

Edited to say: Look at that, double posting! :lol: Who says this ship is not alive? :D

Edited again: Ok, now it's creepy! Three people posting at the same time :lol: We're officially booming! And also, Frostbite, who is new to the tread took us to page ten so chears everyone and welcome to the newbie! Who probably won't read this since this is a page nine post and page ten was just cracked. I'm confused!!! We never have three posts in one minute!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back