Sara & Warrick # 2 -- " Hey Girl ! "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey y'all...made a Swarrick banner. Not that great and kinda blurry...but Joy and anyone else can use it. No credit necessary!

swarrickbanner.gif

Hey, that is a cool one, Raven ! Thanks a bunch. Now I have a tough decision to make. I love that banner but I also like my statements in my signature. The first one from Warrick is just cool and the second one kinda reminds me that I need to be courageous sometimes because life won't wait until I stop being scared.
You know what, I think I take this banner to use on a tennis forum where I post every once in a while. Of course I will credit you then. Who knows, maybe I can convince some new people to join if they see this wonderful banner so thanks! :D

And Tini, hun, thanks for stopping by and doing your thing. A new page wouldn't be the same without that. A quick question; Why don't you like Jorja in that pic I posted? I think she looks amazing in that one so explain, girl! :lol:

And yeah, it does look like Sara is winning this game of chess but Warrick was probably saving all his best moves for the game that really mattered against Grissom :lol: I still find that one of the most funniest scenes in the show. The way he teases Grissom when Sara calls is priceless and Grissom's face when Warrick calmly wins and walks away like he owns the world is so funny :D
You know, I wish GSR makes itself known in season seven because I can see Warrick doing something like that again, just to tease them both :lol:

Wow, this was a long post. No wonder we're at page nine with all my babbling :lol:

Aww, thanks, Joy. :D

:lol: Joy...girl... :lol: *wipes tears away* Oh, jeez...you said he was saving his best moves for the game with Grissom. I thought you were going to say he was saving his best moves for [edited by the PG-13-o-meter]. :devil:

Oh, and I was watching You've Got Male the other day...and Warrick says a line I loved. It would work nice for a future thread name, actually! Warrick is going through the lint from the vaccuum bag and Sara walks in.

Warrick: *coughs*
Sara: *laughs* Hey, black lung.
Warrick: You comin' to rescue me or make fun of me?
Sara: I'm just looking around, relax.

:lol: Yeah Sara, I'm sure you're just looking around. Define 'just looking around' for us, will you? :lol:

Oh, and in the sixth season...when Sara splits the sandwich with Warrick? In the [/i]Butterflied[/i] commentary, David Rambo was saying that eating was the most erotic thing they could show on television... :devil:

12:22 am and look where my mind is :p Top that, Joy :p

Joy22 said:
Hey, that is a cool one, Raven ! Thanks a bunch. Now I have a tough decision to make. I love that banner but I also like my statements in my signature. The first one from Warrick is just cool and the second one kinda reminds me that I need to be courageous sometimes because life won't wait until I stop being scared.

I thought you could have a banner and a quote in your signature.

A quick question; Why don't you like Jorja in that pic I posted? I think she looks amazing in that one so explain, girl! :lol:

I'm curious about your answer also. :) As a Jorja fan I would have thought you immediately fell in love with that pic.

And yeah, it does look like Sara is winning this game of chess but Warrick was probably saving all his best moves for the game that really mattered against Grissom :lol:

:lol: That's a good one Joy22! :D

I still find that one of the most funniest scenes in the show. The way he teases Grissom when Sara calls is priceless and Grissom's face when Warrick calmly wins and walks away like he owns the world is so funny :D

I hope I'm able to see that episode some time. Sounds like a wonderful/funny scene! :D

Wow, this was a long post. No wonder we're at page nine with all my babbling :lol:

:lol: We're all some babblers here. Kinda need to be to keep this thread alive. :D

quoth_the_raven said:
Aww, thanks, Joy. :D

:lol: Joy...girl... :lol: *wipes tears away* Oh, jeez...you said he was saving his best moves for the game with Grissom. I thought you were going to say he was saving his best moves for [edited by the PG-13-o-meter]. :devil:

I don't think Warrick saves his best moves for that, I have a feeling the moves are there no matter what :lol: :devil: And you are a naughty, naughty girl! :D

Warrick: *coughs*
Sara: *laughs* Hey, black lung.
Warrick: You comin' to rescue me or make fun of me?
Sara: I'm just looking around, relax.

:lol: Yeah Sara, I'm sure you're just looking around. Define 'just looking around' for us, will you? :lol:

That is a good title for a new tread, we must remember that one for the discussion we're going to have in ehhh...ten pages time :lol: And a good point, if she was not there to help then what was she looking at? :D As a Warrick fanatic I have some ideas but I didn't know that Sara shared them with me :lol:

12:22 am and look where my mind is :p Top that, Joy :p

Ok, ok, I surrender. Raven, you are now offically the one with the dirtiest mind at an early hour. Although, maybe Tini could top you but she's off doing God knows what... :devil:

csi_fanatic87 said:
:lol: We're all some babblers here. Kinda need to be to keep this thread alive. :D

We are, aren't we? Well good for us, we need to fill those twenty pages somehow :lol:

I don't think Warrick saves his best moves for that, I have a feeling the moves are there no matter what :lol: :devil: And you are a naughty, naughty girl!

Are we in the gutter today, or what? :lol: But I agree with you, this guy is perfect in every "activity". Hehe......maybe we find out one day? :devil: Does anybody know if he has a girlfriend? :rolleyes:

That is a good title for a new tread, we must remember that one for the discussion we're going to have in ehhh...ten pages time :lol:

Oh my god, you are already discussing new thread titles? :lol: Good luck, you won`t even remember them tomorrow, Joy ! Who you kidding? :lol:

Ok, ok, I surrender. Raven, you are now offically the one with the dirtiest mind at an early hour.

I beg to differ! ;)

Although, maybe Tini could top you but she's off doing God knows what... :devil:

Oh yes, I could top her and Joy: stop suggesting smutty things with your little devil smileys, I was just sleeping..........in my bed...........alone! :p

About why I don`t like this pic ( it`s even save to say I hate it ): Don`t no, maybe because of her clothes or the absence of make-up? She lookes like she just woke up, you know? That`s ok, but not for an award or benefit show in public. Let`s just say it`s far away from beeing one of my favorites, ok? :) We all have different tastes and although I love this girl to death :devil: there are some things ( smoking ) or clothes or pictures of her which are totally ugly in my eyes! :rolleyes:

Tini said:
Are we in the gutter today, or what? :lol: But I agree with you, this guy is perfect in every "activity". Hehe......maybe we find out one day? :devil: Does anybody know if he has a girlfriend? :rolleyes:

As the Gary expert :D here in this tread, let me answer this question. Apparantly he is single at the moment but...he is never single for very long and it's kinda hard to keep track of his girlfriends. In other words, both Gary and the ladies in Hollywood know that he is one hot piece of a man. But hey, who knows, maybe we get a shot too someday :lol:

Oh my god, you are already discussing new thread titles? :lol: Good luck, you won`t even remember them tomorrow, Joy ! Who you kidding? :lol: ]

Hey!!! I can remember things just fine thank you very much. I'll make sure that I'll write this suggestion down and when it's time to come up with new tread titles I will make this suggestion. Even if it's the last thing that I do :lol:

Oh yes, I could top her and Joy: stop suggesting smutty things with your little devil smileys, I was just sleeping..........in my bed...........alone! :p

I am not suggesting anything, honey :devil: It was just a coincidence that we were having a Swarrick discussion about smut and you were lying in bed....alone of course. I wouldn't dream of suggesting otherwise. *Looks around innocently* Really, I wouldn't.

And about the picture, I guess I can understand. I happen to like that one but if you don't like it then that's your choice, hun. There are actually some pictures of Gary that I don't like either. I know...gasp...those pictures are few and far between though :lol:

Apparantly he is single at the moment but...he is never single for very long and it's kinda hard to keep track of his girlfriends. In other words, both Gary and the ladies in Hollywood know that he is one hot piece of a man. But hey, who knows, maybe we get a shot too someday :lol:

But he is single now! :D That's a given the man is irresistible! All right Joy22 you find out his contact info and we'll all go down to his place and put the moves on him. He has to say yes to one of us. :lol:

csi_fanatic87 said:
But he is single now! :D That's a given the man is irresistible! All right Joy22 you find out his contact info and we'll all go down to his place and put the moves on him. He has to say yes to one of us. :lol:

:lol: That sound like a fun plan, I'll even find Jorja's adress for Tini because we all know she has the hots for the female part of Swarrick :devil:
But, on the oter hand, Gary has already sued somebody for stalking, I don't really want to be the next person. :D So do you mind if I skip the party? I kinda like my life outside of jail.

You know what, it is time. Time for another scene in our own Season Combined Hotness Seven:

Warrick: Man, is it hot today. Hey Sara, do you feel hot too?
Sara: No, not really. There's a breeze and all and we're in the shadow...What are you doing, Rick?
Warrick: I'm taking my shirt off! I'm hot!
Sara: Yes, you are...I mean...are you crazy? You don't take your shirt off in the middle of a crime scene. We're on the Strip, Brown. Put your shirt back on!
Warrick: [Pouting] I'm hot and I like to be naked!
Sara: Rick, those women are taking pictures of you and whistling. They think you're some kind of entertainment act. Put your shirt back on!!
Warrick: No.
Sara: I'm not kidding! I'll make you.
Warrick: You can't make me. What you gonna do?
Sara: I'll tickle you!!!!! Surrender, surrender!!
Warrick: [giggling a bit] You wont make me....hahahahah........hahahaha.....put my shirt on....hahaha.....like this.....hahaha...I can....hahaha.....handle tickling.
Sara;Who you kidding? You're giggling like a teenager but fine.... Ok, I'll do something else!
Warrick: Whoa! What are you doing?
Sara: I'm taking off my shirt, Rick. I'm hot and since you think that it's normal behaviour...
Warrick: But you're not wearing a bra! Put your shirt back on!!
Sara: You're not wearing a bra either...I will not put my shirt back on!!!!

[Later, Grissom's office]

Officer: Sir, we found them on the Strip. They claim they work for you.
Grissom: Sara....Warrick...Why are you guys naked?
Sara: He started it!
Warrick: She didn't wear a bra!!
Grissom: And you're naked because?
Warrick: I was hot, duh!
Sara: [mumbling] I'm freezing my ass of here but I will not let him win. If he gets naked then I get naked!
Grissom: Why don't you guys go to a lockup cel for a bit and cool of.

[Later, in the cel]

Sara: I'm cold.
Warrick: I can warm you up, just lay down.
Sara: That feels...nice.
Warrick: Yeah, much better then tickling, right?
Sara: Warrick?
Warrick: Yeah?
Sara: I'm hot, wanna fix that for me?

For those of you who are concerned, as soon as season seven starts I'll stop writing these things :D I promise :lol:

Really? Yeah, I don't want Gary arresting me. That means I would be on his bad side and I want to stay on his good side. :D

I love the new scene! Just wonderful! :lol: No, I'm loving these Joy22!

csi_fanatic87 said:
Really? Yeah, I don't want Gary arresting me. That means I would be on his bad side and I want to stay on his good side. :D

Girl, we all want to be on Gary's good side. Although, if you ask me the man hasn't got a bad side, have you seen him in tight jeans? :devil: Have mercy :lol:

And I'm glad you like my scenes :)

Girl, we all want to be on Gary's good side. Although, if you ask me the man hasn't got a bad side, have you seen him in tight jeans? :devil: Have mercy :lol:

:lol: You're very right Joy22! The is no bad side anywhere on him. Oh yeah! Warrick + Tight Jeans = *drools* It's always a nice sight too see! :D

And I'm glad you like my scenes :)

No problem. You're very creative with your stories and always have me laughing. :)

Hey guys, you missed me? :D Good to know that this thread is able to survive without Tini. :lol:

Joy22 said: I'll even find Jorja's adress for Tini because we all know she has the hots for the female part of Swarrick :devil:

Yeah, I´ve got no problem with stalking my girl! :lol: Just kidding, she wouldn`t resist me anyway, would she? :devil:

But, on the oter hand, Gary has already sued somebody for stalking, I don't really want to be the next person.

Wow, he did? :eek: I bet Ru had something to do with it, she`s crazy enough. ;) *whispers* No need to be ashamed, just admit it hun. :p

You know what, it is time. Time for another scene in our own Season Combined Hotness Seven.

It was hilarious Joy! :lol: I laughed so hard..........my favorite part came from Griss: And you're naked because? Could imagine him looking at them like they lost their minds! :lol:

In case you fogot it was CSI day last night. "Iced" plus the 2 QT finale eps of season 5 , means 3 hours of my favorite TV show.........it was heaven. :) Warrick and Sara were really, really good in Grave Danger, but some interaction between the 2 of them would have been nice. I loved it how War lost his temper at the crime scene, he was so worried about Nick..........just wow. Gary is indeed a great actor, if the writers give him some screentime. :cool:

Tini said:
Yeah, I´ve got no problem with stalking my girl! :lol: Just kidding, she wouldn`t resist me anyway, would she? :devil:

Of course she wouldn't ;) I bet she falls head over heals in love with you :lol:

Wow, he did? :eek: I bet Ru had something to do with it, she`s crazy enough. ;) *whispers* No need to be ashamed, just admit it hun. :p

I was definately not Ru, she would never do that. It was some ex girlfriend of his and she claims that he assaulted her while he claimes that she stalked him. It's a nasty case to be honest and it was discussed briefly on the forum. Mainly because it is kinda hard to give your opinion about a case that you know nothing about. I believe it goes to court this year and it could go either way. We just have to wait and see I guess.

I loved it how War lost his temper at the crime scene, he was so worried about Nick..........just wow. Gary is indeed a great actor, if the writers give him some screentime. :cool:

I loved Warrick in Grave Danger, he was all worried. You just wanted to hug him :D But I think the whole cast did a fantastic job on that episode. It was great.

Oh, and Tini, thanks for liking my crazy scenes too! :)

I was definately not Ru, she would never do that. It was some ex girlfriend of his and she claims that he assaulted her while he claimes that she stalked him. It's a nasty case to be honest and it was discussed briefly on the forum. Mainly because it is kinda hard to give your opinion about a case that you know nothing about. I believe it goes to court this year and it could go either way. We just have to wait and see I guess.

Oh my! :eek: Sounds like things may get pretty messy. Gary assault?! No, not the incredible, good looking, Warrick playing Gary. He'd never do such a thing. Yeah, he wouldn't do that...no.

I loved Warrick in Grave Danger, he was all worried. You just wanted to hug him :D But I think the whole cast did a fantastic job on that episode. It was great.

I loved him in Grave Danger also. I love seeing him emotional. I know! Just go in the screen and give him a big hug. :D That's also why I love 'Random Acts of Violence' and of course it was Warrick-centric so no harm there.

Tini, I'm with you all the way about giving Warrick more screentime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back