Sara & Warrick # 2 -- " Hey Girl ! "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joy22 said:Of course she wouldn't ;) I bet she falls head over heals in love with you :lol:

Are you making fun of Tini ( I enjoy talking in the third person :p) ? Hey, you love me to death so I assume other people would too. :lol: Such a sweet and friendly creature like me........ :rolleyes:

It was some ex girlfriend of his and she claims that he assaulted her while he claimes that she stalked him.

Whow, hard stuff, which is not only difficult for the actor itself, but could also have huge negative consequences regarding his career. Thanks for telling, never heard about it.

Oh, and Tini, thanks for liking my crazy scenes too!

Your welcome and they are awesome. :) So keep going, will you?

*sigh* I just hope we get some Swarrick cases/ sceentime and friendship this season, but most of all I wish War would be the first to find out about Sara`s relationship with Griss, maybe even telling her: It was about damn time, girl! or I´m happy for you! ( followed by a hug ? :devil:)......something like that, even a little teasing would be nice. We take anything TPTB, just throw us something to talk about :)

Edited to say: She did not forget you Raven. We can always share her, ok? :lol:

Tini said:*sigh* I just hope we get some Swarrick cases/ sceentime and friendship this season.

Me too. We haven't had enough Swarrick screentime and I think it's time for TPTB to make that up to us by giving us alot of great Swarrick moments. :D

quoth_the_raven said:
*cough* :p Aren't we forgetting someone, Joy? :p

Of course I did not forget about you. In fact, I was planning on using a whole post to show the world how much you love Jorja. You know what, yes, you people guessed it right. I'll show the world in this post!

Raven thinks Jorja is awesome!
Raven loves Jorja very much.
Raven would love to do naughty things with Jorja...but Raven has to share Jorja with Tini since they made a deal to share her.

In conclusion: Raven is nuts about Jorja!!

Was this what you had in mind? :lol: :lol: I'm sorry, I'll never forget you again, I promise.

Now, back to the Swarrick discussion. Warrick finding out about GSR first would be cool. A hug would be even cooler and Sara realizing that she has a relationship with the wrong co-worker could be the coolest :D It will never happen though :lol:

:lol: Nice list, Joy, I especially like the third one.. :devil: ...except for the part about sharing her :lol: :devil:

'Kay, so...Warrick and Sara is just a cute pairing in general. You notice how they've always just had this chemistry that's so...natural (I sound like Snickers :lol:)? But they've always been able to joke around and tease eachother like they've known eachother forever. :p I think that's cute :p

Like in Face Lift, Warrick bails Sara out of the little situation with Gris. You have to admit it's cute ;) And the fact that they've just met eachother and they're playing chess, and joking around, and...*who knows what else :lol:*...I think that means something! :D

quoth_the_raven said:
:lol: Nice list, Joy, I especially like the third one.. :devil: ...except for the part about sharing her :lol: :devil:

I'm glad you liked it, I made that post for you of course ;)
By the way, I just saw that there is a Swarrick rolplay on this forum, to bad that I didn't noticed that sooner because I would have joinded you if I knew. You guys are doing a great job by the way :)

'Kay, so...Warrick and Sara is just a cute pairing in general. You notice how they've always just had this chemistry that's so...natural (I sound like Snickers :lol:)? But they've always been able to joke around and tease eachother like they've known eachother forever. :p I think that's cute :)

You must be the first one to find Swarrick a cute couple. I find them a lot of things but cute is not one of them :lol: I mostly think of things like hot, exciting, you get my point. But I do get what you were trying to say, they have this easy chemistry between them which I think was never written into the script. The actors just like each other and that shows :)

Joy22 said:By the way, I just saw that there is a Swarrick rolplay on this forum

Care to explain? Sorry I don`t get it. Where? :confused:

You must be the first one to find Swarrick a cute couple.

LOL :lol: They are hot, hot, hot...........cute doesn`t even come near!

The actors just like each other and that shows :)

Absolutely! Just compare their off-screen pics , there are so many I already lost count. Seems like they love to hang out and spend time together, which is very cool especially since that whole thing started from the beginning. Remember Jorja`s interview when she said she had a crush on many male actors she works with? Gary`s name was mentioned very often. ;).

Tini said:
Care to explain? Sorry I don`t get it. Where? :confused:

It's a tread in the fanfiction section where they're playing a Swarrick and Cath/Nick rolplay. Basicially you sign up to play a part and write for that person. Raven plays Warrick I think, it's a fun tread. You should read it sometimes.
Also, Raven posted a Swarrick fic in the fanfiction tread, it's kinda dark but it's going to be a good one. I can feel it! :D

Remember Jorja`s interview when she said she had a crush on many male actors she works with? Gary`s name was mentioned very often. ;).

I remember that one. I believe that George Clooney was mentioned too. Great taste, that Jorja :lol:

Remember Jorja`s interview when she said she had a crush on many male actors she works with? Gary`s name was mentioned very often. ;).

I haven't seen that interview before. Sounds like a good interview though. I can completely understand why. :D

Aww, thank you, Joy! :D It means a lot to me! :D

And cute? Yes, I think it's cute, the chemistry is cute, anyways :p Everything else is just DAMN HOT! :lol:

Hey Raven , that is a cute new banner! No, I'm sorry it's not, that is a hot new banner :lol: I really like that one. You go, girl! Promoting Swarrick in our forum :D
And I know I said it already byt great job on the start of your story. It was very depressing but so good :) For those who haven't read it, go read it!!! That's an order :lol:

Aww, thankies, Joy :D I didn't make it, I wish I had made it, but alas I am not gifted with Photoshop :lol:

And thanks for the comment about the fic! :D I was so nervous about it because I had written it at like...2 am this morning, and I wasn't sure it would make sense, or that people would like it in general. Thank you once again :) I've wanted to write a WS fic for some time, and I finally have! :D I've been squee-ing my head off all night tonight :lol:

quoth_the_raven said:
I've wanted to write a WS fic for some time, and I finally have! :D I've been squee-ing my head off all night tonight :lol:

Well you deserve to be squee-ing, girl! I just read chapter two and commented on it and I really think it's good. I'm not just saying that because I like you ;) I hope we get to see a lot more Swarrick stories from you :D

:lol: Don't worry Joy, there's a lot more where that came from ;) I've never had someone tell me I deserved to be squee-ing, that's a new one :lol: But I'm glad you're enjoying it :)

Joy22 said:It's a tread in the fanfiction section where they're playing a Swarrick and Cath/Nick rolplay.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, thanks for sharing. Haven`t had time to read Raven`s story though, but I will after being back from having a life on monday. :lol: I swear! By the way: how about the smut you promised me, cookie? :devil:

Here`s the interview for Fanatic :D, since you haven`t seen it yet (*whispers* which is a shame):

Lead roles in ER and CSI have made Jorja Fox one of the most envied actresses in Hollywood.

By Rebecca Fletcher

There are three reasons why Jorja Fox particularly enjoys her job -- and they all involve staring opposite Hollywood hunks. First there was George Clooney, then Rob Lowe and now there's Gary Dourdan. "Believe me, there's no such thing as a bad day when you're going to work with those guys," she laughs.

After playing Dr. Maggie Doyle on ER, and Special Agent Gina Toscano in The West Wing, Jorja is now the ambitious forensic investigator Sara Sidle, in CSI: Crime Scene Investigation. With the show knocking both Friends and ER off the ratings' top spot in America, it means that she has starred in three of the biggest US TV hits of the last decade. And most importantly, she's had gorgeous co-stars in all of them. CSI's Gary Dourdan, who plays Warrick Brown, was in a recent poll of the 50 sexiest men in the world.

"I know, I know, I'm a lucky girl," she grins. "Gary is totally drop-dead gorgeous. Even now, two-and-a-half years into making the show, we'll be doing a scene and I'll look him in the eye and go to pieces. But," she shrugs, "I've had crushes on most of the guys I've worked with."

It's disarming to hear an actress confess so freely -- a Hollywood actress at that. But while Jorja, 34, may be a hot name, she's just one of the girls. and up for a good gossip. Forget bottled water, she swigs a beer and smokes a cigarette, her legs up on the sofa.

"Crushes" on your co-stars?

"Oh yeah, I've had serious crushes on a couple," she says. "And I've told them. But it's difficult to go for it if you're going to be working togeather for a long time."

Her co-stars (even with their looks) would have a job pinning Jorja down anyway. "I'm not keen on being settled," she admits. "Even though I liked the idea of true love, I can't completely believe in the idea of being with the same person for my entire life."

Too bad she feels that way about love, but I believe when the right person comes along she will be head over heels and never ler him/her go! *sigh*..........yeah I know......always the romantic...... :)

And I was out of my mind today, 7 posts while I was gone? :eek: People what happened to you? Seems we are about to crack page 10 soon, I´m proud of you. Just don`t start without me! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back