Sara & Warrick # 2 -- " Hey Girl ! "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Roos, welcome back. We`d love to see you more often though. :D

csi_fanatic87 said:Everyone did kind of disappear all of sudden. Wonder what scared them off [if anything]. It seems to be just tini, Joy22, and I. We miss you all.

Well, think about it, before you joined our group it was just Joy and little Tini (most of the time), no wonder we needed 2 weeks to crack a page. :lol: Oh, it was so sad, but thank god we are 3 posters on a regular basis now and if the others come back......I´ll be a happy camper! :D

About the fact that nobody seems to write Swarrick smut? No clue! They are so hot, I could come up with 1000 stories..... :devil:.... Others don`t, or so it seems.....

Do you think you could think of it again? Happens to me sometimes. I have a thought then -poof- it's gone.

Since I won`t be able to post til tomorrow, I´m sure my brain comes up with something nice. ;) Keep spreading the Swarrick love, folks. See you in one day, I´ll miss you. :)

Raven, how about a new hilarious part?

Aww, only G-rated stuff? The lowest rating I find intersting are PG-13 [the lowest rating I have read]. Anything above that I read as well. Wonder why Swarrick writiers only have G-rated stories.

I guess only cute, innocent girl write about Swarrick :lol: :lol: No, just kidding! I think that LJ latest Swarrick story was rated somewhat higher since it touched on the subject of rape. I never write anything that seems to justify me boosting up the rating. Maybe one day, someday but for now I'm very comfortable writing my low rating stories :lol:

I did read a Swarrick smut story once, I think. It was something with him wanting Grissom (yeah, I know :eek:) and sleeping with her instead when she comes to his appartment. The story is a bit creepy to be honest since it also involves a Grissom/Greg scene but I believe that the Swarrick scene in it was hot. I can't for the life of me remember where I read that....I'm getting forgetful as I get older :lol:

Edited to say: Chapter two of New Beginnings is up. It can be found here:

Chapter two

For those of you who want to read it, enjoy!

*cries* I haven't been here in so long! :( I'll try to make it up to you guys!

The Chronicles of Warrick and Sara Part Twelve

normal_502dtd_002.jpg

Greg: So Sara...I knew you were finally going to give into my special services one day.
Sara: Cut the small talk, Greg.
Greg: Alright...what can I help you with?
Sara: Warrick and I are...in the market, looking for something...big, but not too big, roomey, and cozy...within our price range.

normal_502dtd_004.jpg

Greg: Well, little lady, I happen to have something right here around in this area...it's nice, affordable.
Sara: Alright! Looks perfect!

normal_502dtd_005.jpg

Sara: Nice doing business with you.

Later...

normal_502dtd_018.jpg

Brass: So you two are house-hunting.
Warrick: Yeah, you could say that...
Sara: Greg reccomended this place, he claimed it was nice, cozy, and most importantly affordable.
Brass: So why do you have your kits with you?
Warrick: *cough*TOYS*cough*
Sara: *kicks Warrick* AV...want to make sure it's clean.
Brass: Right.

normal_502dtd_039.jpg

Sara: Well, so far the house looks pretty good. No...unexplained substances showing up.
Warrick: Right...and it's big, but...I'm sure we'll find a way to fill up all this space, right?
Sara: Oh yeah...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v457/7Raven7/CSI/normal_502dtd_045.jpg
Sara: And best of all...it has what every house should have...a nice closet.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v457/7Raven7/CSI/normal_502dtd_062.jpg
Warrick: Oh my god...it's...beautiful! *is already undressing*
Sara: Isn't it? Count on Greg for customer satisfaction.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v457/7Raven7/CSI/normal_502dtd_055.jpg
Warrick: Move over, I want in first.
Sara: No fair!

edited due to being above 60k worth of images

*cheers* Thanks quoth_the_raven for that new chapter! We forgive you! :D Great chapter addition!

Joy22, you finished chapter 2! Wondeful! Excited about reading it! :)

Love the update Raven, thanks for posting it. They're moving in together! How cute :lol: I have no idea how your mind comes up with these things but I'm really loving it :D I hope to see another part soon!

Joy22, you finished chapter 2! Wondeful! Excited about reading it!

Don't get to excited, it's a short chapter with a rating under PG-13 :lol: :lol:

Edited to say: I just posted this question in another tread and then I thought it would apply to Swarick too. Sara and Warrick are both strong, independant and somewhat stubborn people. If they would have a relationship, who would be the leader so to say? In other words, who would be sligtly more dominant? I'm kinda curious to know what you guys think.

I guess only cute, innocent girl write about Swarrick :lol: :lol: No, just kidding! I think that LJ latest Swarrick story was rated somewhat higher since it touched on the subject of rape. I never write anything that seems to justify me boosting up the rating. Maybe one day, someday but for now I'm very comfortable writing my low rating stories :lol:

:lol: It seems like that on occasion because coming by a smut Swarrick fanfic is a rare finding.

I like your stories. :) I don't blame you. I wouldn't add stuff I either don't know much about or didn't really want to add just to get my story up to a PG-13 or R rating. It's best to just write what your comfortable with.

Don't get to excited, it's a short chapter with a rating under PG-13

That's ok. I'll still read it. Fanfics can still be great without an adult rating. Smut isn't required just a nice added extra. :D

Quoth honey, I'm loving your story - hilarious. Just don't forget not to post more than 60k of images per post, otherwise it slows down the page load time for those with slower internet connections. Thanks ;)

Joy22 said:
Sara and Warrick are both strong, independant and somewhat stubborn people. If they would have a relationship, who would be the leader so to say? In other words, who would be sligtly more dominant? I'm kinda curious to know what you guys think.

I think there would be a form of power balance between the two of them. In some aspects of life, Warrick can be quite laid back, so I don't think he'd mind Sara taking charge in some things. Othertimes, as you said, he can be stubborn and strong. I can see the dominance in the relationship see-sawing back and forth between them, sometimes Sara taking charge, other times Warrick takes charge, and sometimes they'd butt heads over who was in charge. But the great thing about stubborn people is they tend to be passionate people too - so they'd always find a much more... pleasurable way of settling an argument between them ;)

csi_fanatic87 said:
That's ok. I'll still read it. Fanfics can still be great without an adult rating. Smut isn't required just a nice added extra. :D

Good to know, I was starting to think that smut was the only way that I could get you and Tini to read my stories :lol: :lol:

I think there would be a form of power balance between the two of them. In some aspects of life, Warrick can be quite laid back, so I don't think he'd mind Sara taking charge in some things. Othertimes, as you said, he can be stubborn and strong. I can see the dominance in the relationship see-sawing back and forth between them, sometimes Sara taking charge, other times Warrick takes charge, and sometimes they'd butt heads over who was in charge. But the great thing about stubborn people is they tend to be passionate people too - so they'd always find a much more... pleasurable way of settling an argument between them

You are so right, they would have a powerful relationship with a powerbalance that would shift from one to another. Warrick can be very relaxed but not when something he really cares about is at stake. He tends to get stubborn and hotheaded when he had to defend his own values or the people he loves. Sara is very stubborn about what she wants but she gets less defensive then Warrick. Together they would make a strong couple and yes, a very passionate couple too. But I always saw that in them. I even see some form of passion in their friendship :D It's just something that is there between them.

quoth_the_raven said:
And Joy-- under PG-13? Come on girl, you've got to give into the dark side some time :lol: :devil:

Hey!!!! I resent that :lol: :lol: I guess my mind is just innocent, I don't let them swear and they never do anything...ehh.....naughty. Well, they do but I tend not to write much about it. I'm just not a high rating kind of writer.
But, I did write angst a while ago. Choices was NOT a kids story. It involved a character death and our couple in unhappy times and then you people wanted me to write fluff again!! Sometimes I just don't get people... :D What the hell do you people want from me????? :lol:

Hey folks, I´m back! Great part Raven and doesn`t Sara look too cute when she`s smiling? I just want to kiss and hug her. :devil:

quoth_the_raven said:And Joy-- under PG-13? Come on girl, you've got to give into the dark side some time :lol: :devil:

One day she will, I promise you! :lol:

Joy, about your question: I got nothing more to say, you guys said everything I came up with. *shakes fist* :lol: None of them would dominate the relationship, both are equal and know their weaknesses and strenghs. She could keep his temper in check ( it doesn`t happen often, but then it`s like an explosion ) and he would take care of her health ( aet more, girl! )and working hours. Like I´ll always say: balance! :)

And it`s better for you guys if I do not start to talk about their realationship concerning the bedroom! :rolleyes:

Hey folks, I´m back!

*waves and gives Tini a hug* Nice to have you back with us. :)

None of them would dominate the relationship, both are equal and know their weaknesses and strenghs. She could keep his temper in check ( it doesn`t happen often, but then it`s like an explosion ) and he would take care of her health ( aet more, girl! )and working hours. Like I´ll always say: balance! :)

You bring up some very good points, Tini. Although evey now and then they would like to push each other's buttons for fun. :D

Tini said:
Hey folks, I´m back!

Good to have you back, hun! We missed you! :D And you bring up some very good poins. They would give each other balance. I couldn't have said it better myself.

Ok, time for a new scene in our very own Season Combined Hotness Seven:

Sara: Warrick?
Warrick: Yes?
Sara: Why is Cath storming our way with a gun in her hand?
Warrick: Who you kidding? Cath wouldf never....Whoa!!!! She almost shot me! Did you see that, she shot a bullet trough my hair. I lost a part of my cool afro!!! Damn it, that stupid little....
Sara: Warrick, stop complaining about your hair, you sissy and get down for some cover. She's gonna shoot again!
Warrick: Why the hell is she shooting at us? Do you think she saw us going at it in the copy room?
Sara: Nah, we locked the door. Maybe she saw us in Grissom's office?
Warrick: That can't be, I watched the door while you...
Sara: Moving on, did she see us in the showers?
Warrick: Girl, we created way to much steam in that shower for anybody to see us.
Sara: But she must have seen us somewhere. The locker room maybe, Hodges's lab, on the roof...or maybe she saw us in your car?
Warrick: Maybe...that doesn't give her the right to get all crazy and shoot us!!! Do you see Grissom shooting us?
Cath: Warrick is mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sara: Yep, she's definately crazy.

[behind them]

Grissom: Did you really think you guys are safe behind that couch?
Sara: Hey Griss, what you're doing with that gun?
Warrick: Sara, just duck!!! He's going to shoot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sara: If he blows of my hair I'll kill him! I'm having a good hair day, damn it.
Warrick: Is it over?
Sara: They shot each other...Oh my God, they shot each other.

[Sudden scene break, Warrick wakes up panting]

Warrick: Cath and Grissom were shooting at us, baby.
Sara: [waking up and yawning] They would never do that.
Cath: Yeah, hun, why would you think that I would shoot you, or Sara for that matter. We got a good thing going.
Grissom: We sure have, there is no need to shoot anyone. Now show me your love, people!

Do you people think that I could sell these scenes? :lol: :lol: They would make the show pretty interesting, or stupid :D :lol:

:lol: I wasn't expecting that ending! :D Very funny chapter Joy22! I loved it!

Yeah, they would difinetly make she show intresting! :lol:

Just hearing Warrick say: "I lost a part of my cool afro!!!" --> on the show, would make my day! :lol: :lol:

That was so funny, hun. And thanks for the warm welcome, I really missed you guys. :)

One thing I noticed while watching the promo pics from the different seasons, Joja and Gary always seem to stand next or behind each other. I think that`s very interesting ( speaking about balance remember )? :p

Edited to say: I feel the end of page 8 is near!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back