Sara & Warrick # 2 -- " Hey Girl ! "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tini said:
And about Warrick`s reaction to certain *coughdeveloppmentscough* in the finale, I think he will be fine and happy with it and for them , in every way! Why shouldn`t he? :confused: That`s all I´m going to say regarding this topic, though I`ve got a lot of thoughts in my head. But under the circumstances it`s better to shut my mouth, since some people are very sensitive about it and this isn`t the right thread anyway. ;)

I get what you mean so after my last thought we won't mention it again. I actually think he's gonna tease her about it, probably with a lot of help from Nicky :lol: :lol: I can see a lot of fun scenes in which they just make fun of her without being judgemental.
As for their friendship, we may not have seen lot's of Swarrick moments this year but what we did see shows that they are comfortable around each other and trust each other. Sharing their lunch, her hugging him in the season finale. It shows the significant change they made since the beginning of the show. And I should know since I'm rewatching season one as research for my new fic....
Yeah, that's right!!! It's research!! :lol: :lol: It has nothing to do with me wanting to see lots of Gary, it's just research ;) :lol:

Joy22 said:I actually think he's gonna tease her about it, probably with a lot of help from Nicky :lol: :lol: I can see a lot of fun scenes in which they just make fun of her without being judgemental.

Hehe, oh yeah, I love it when they tease her. :lol: And I love "happy" Sara..... :rolleyes:*sigh*. Got a feeling the dark times are over and now we can go back to the funny and bright ones.

As for their friendship, we may not have seen lot's of Swarrick moments this year but what we did see shows that they are comfortable around each other and trust each other. Sharing their lunch, her hugging him in the season finale. It shows the significant change they made since the beginning of the show.

Yep, see answer above. ITA with you, hun. YAY for the Swarrick friendship. :D

It has nothing to do with me wanting to see lots of Gary, it's just research ;) :lol:

Who you kiddin` girl? :lol: But I personally think he doesn`t look as good as he looks now.

Edited to say: I start beeing annoyed with my icon and honestly think about changing it...........

Tini said:
Who you kiddin` girl? :lol: But I personally think he doesn`t look as good as he looks now.

Fine...so I lied, you see right through me :lol: :lol: And I agree, he looks better in the later seasons or maybe the lightning got better, season one always looks a bit...greeny or something to me :D But I am a bit crazy, I would see that.
Season one does give me a lot to write about, Warrick was a flawed character back then, which is always interesting to write and they actually worked some cases together that I can rewrite into Swarrickness. Only without smut :lol: ;)

Edited to say: I start beeing annoyed with my icon and honestly think about changing it...........

Then change it!! Girl, sometimes the solution can be so easy. Make it a GSR one, or another Jorja one, put your boyfriend up there, I don't care but if you don't like it anymore, change it!! :lol:
There, I admitted that I lied and I gave advise...A good day for me :lol:

Joy22 said:Fine...so I lied, you see right through me :lol: :lol:

GOTCHA! :lol: Never lie, babe, I find out anyway. ;)

Season one does give me a lot to write about, Warrick was a flawed character back then, which is always interesting to write and they actually worked some cases together that I can rewrite into Swarrickness.

Hey I got a question about your first chapter. Since I can`t remember much from season 1....the whole end part especially War welcoming her ,did you make that up or did it happen? :rolleyes:

Then change it!! Girl, sometimes the solution can be so easy. Make it a GSR one, or another Jorja one

My problem is that I can`t decide. Got a lot of Jorja ones, but they are all so pretty. And if I choose a GSR one, I might look like a crazy , little fangirl. *sigh*....don`t know? :confused:

It has nothing to do with me wanting to see lots of Gary, it's just research ;) :lol:

We all know you love and can't get enough of your Gary, Joy22! :D

I'm looking forward to what new icon you decide on [if you do change it]. I'm all for an icon change. Speaking of icon, I actually have that same icon you have. Warrick smiling is always wonderful. :D

Tini said:
Hey I got a question about your first chapter. Since I can`t remember much from season 1....the whole end part especially War welcoming her ,did you make that up or did it happen? :rolleyes:

I made that part up, only the scene from the coffee house is from the original episode. I think that scene is so strong that I didn't want to change it to much. The rest is just...eh..me. I don't really plan on using a lot of scenes from the show unless I want to alter them. I do plan on using the same cases and overall storylines, like Warrick's continuing gambling problem for instance. Does that clear everything up?

Oh, and speaking of icons, did any of you ever see a Swarrick icon that was worth using? I never really saw one that I found beautiful but maybe I'm wrong. Not that I'm planning on changing mine for now, I love my smiling Gary ;)

Well, here we go. :D I still don`t know what to think about my new icon. What do you guys say? Like it?

I also searched for a banner of the bedroom scene, but without success! :( If you got any suggestions where to find one, tell me please?

Joy22 said:I made that part up, only the scene from the coffee house is from the original episode.

Thanks for clearing that up, girl. Was very unsure concerning this scene. :)

Oh, and speaking of icons, did any of you ever see a Swarrick icon that was worth using?

Seen some, but they were not really jaw dropping, sorry. I wish I could make this stuff by myself. Have a lot of photo`s and ideas, but no clue how to do it. :confused: *sigh*

Tini said:
Well, here we go. :D I still don`t know what to think about my new icon. What do you guys say? Like it?

I like it, she looks awesome. Like the happy Sara we finally saw again this season!

Seen some, but they were not really jaw dropping, sorry. I wish I could make this stuff by myself. Have a lot of photo`s and ideas, but no clue how to do it. :confused: *sigh*

Yeah, I know what I feels like to have absolutely no clue how to make one of these things :lol: :lol: Maybe we have some creative people in this tread, you never know. Any people in here with banner making skills?? Tell me, I wanna know!! :lol: :lol:

Oh, have you had any luck locating the Swarrick hug in a screencap yet? I so want to see that so bad or am I being way to impatient? ;)

Joy22 said:I like it, she looks awesome. Like the happy Sara we finally saw again this season!

Thanks Joy , means a lot to me. And yes she looks happy and content, doesn`t she? :D

Oh, have you had any luck locating the Swarrick hug in a screencap yet? I so want to see that so bad or am I being way to impatient? ;)

Yes you are, but here you go! :lol: That were the best I could get at the moment, sorry........hope you still like it! :)

wtghug.jpg

wtghug2.jpg

You can have the larger versions too, if you want. Just tell me. ;)

Thank you, thank you!! Now that I look at it, that picture is also very suitable for another thread we post in sometimes, the one that Raven started. Sara is hugging Warrick but he is reaching out and holding Nicky ;) But I love it! Ahhh, the whole cast looks very cute but of course my two hot people look the cutest :lol: :lol: (Is that even a sentence?)

Thanks again!!! *Goes to bed happy and wondering where the hell the other shippers were today*

Joy22 said:
Thank you, thank you!! Now that I look at it, that picture is also very suitable for another thread we post in sometimes, the one that Raven started. Sara is hugging Warrick but he is reaching out and holding Nicky ;)

Your welcome, cookie. :) Glad y`all liked the pics.

And now that you mentioned the threesome connection.....LOL :lol:......Yeah, you are so right.....know what? I´ll post it in the other thread too, ok?

But I love it! Ahhh, the whole cast looks very cute but of course my two hot people look the cutest :lol: :lol: (Is that even a sentence?)

It sounds kinda strange actually, but who cares? :lol: And it was indeed a very beautiful scene, with all of them standing together. They looks like a family to me. *sigh* Reminds me of the old days! :rolleyes:

awww! I loved that scene!. That would've been a better way to end the season, ya know, with everyone together and such :) And of course, Swarrick hugs :D

Great pics, guys!

The Chronicles of Warrick and Sara Part Eleven

normal_stalker155.jpg

Grissom: Hello, Brass. Hmm...*listens* Really...? Really...huh...interesting.
Sara: What is it, Grissom...?
Grissom: Well, according to Brass many lab-techs and detectives saw you and Warrick smitten' in the interrogation room.
Catherine: On CSI time.
Warrick: That's a load of bs...right, Sara?
Sara: Right... I perfer the ballistics lab, anyways..

normal_stalker158.jpg

Sara: You can't be serious...you're taking us into interrogation?
Warrick: Grissom...let me ask you this-- if we were...'smitten', in the interrogation room, why are you taking us to an interrogation room?
Catherine: Aha! Proving our point even more!
Warrick: I said 'if'!

normal_stalker163.jpg

Sara: Warrick, babe, it's okay. Let them think whatever they want.
Catherine: Ha! We won the argument, Gil!

normal_stalker164.jpg

Grissom: How 'bout we go celebrate? Say...hmm...janitor's closet?
Warrick and Sara: *in unison* HEY!

TBC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back