Sara & Warrick # 2 -- " Hey Girl ! "

Status
Not open for further replies.
forensicsgirl said:Tiniplease don't suggest that people are in denial just because they don't see the world the same way you do.

Oh, I´m really not trying to ruin the fun of shipping or convince anybody to change their opinion! I´m a multishipper myself and it`s not my intention to insult my lovely shipping mates! :)

I still keep spreading the Sawrrick love after the finale, I mean we got a hug last night, people! Squee. :lol:

Sunny knows I didn`t mean it in a bad way, didn`t you hun? ;)

By the way, as soon as I get hold of a screencap about the hug, I´ll post it, ok? :D

People, people, I go away for TWO hours and Fogi has to come in here to reprimand you guys. :lol: :lol: Although I didn't see much of an argument myself but I'm not that sharp today.
Anyway, the point is, some people like the ship that the finale has given us, others don't. I for one don't really care. I still love my Swarrick but it's always been a ship that lives in fanfic and minds, sometimes the show just supports our theory with little scenes that makes us think that maybe...just maybe...I guess maybe will never happen but that's ok.
I'm am going to appreciate that hug for what it is, a sign that they have become very good friends after a bad start. :)

So, Tini, hurry up and post that screencap! :D

See what happends when you leave Joy22, we don't know what to do with ourselves. :lol:

I'm with you there Joy22. I pretty neutral about the finale ship we got.

Joy22 said:So, Tini, hurry up and post that screencap! :D

Sorry guys, won`t get them before the next days, I fear!

Joy , these pics were great, of course I have the Jorja one :D, but Gary....*sigh*.....doesn`t this man have the most incredible eyes? :rolleyes: And very strong arms, perfect for giving a hug! ;)

This board is kinda crazy today, breaking down every hour, people are so hyped, I think I need a drink! :lol:

Just kidding, no honestly, I´m really looking forward to season 7 now and hope we get some of our lovely Swarrick friendship. :)

Pic time! And thankies for the comments, guys :D

csi-vanityfair-all.jpg

Look! Gary still manages to have his arm wrapped around Jorja's shoulder! :lol:

19.jpg

Look at his hand! Ooh, Sara, he's gonna getcha! :lol:

quoth_the_raven said:
Pic time! And thankies for the comments, guys :D

[image]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v457/7Raven7/CSI/csi-vanityfair-all.jpg[/image]
Look! Gary still manages to have his arm wrapped around Jorja's shoulder! :lol:

mmm ... Gary in a baseball cap = hoTTness!! <3 **Swoon**

Raven, I love the first picture you posted. That is really one of my favorites. First of, Jorja looks smoking in that leather pants and secondly, Gary with cap is too cute! Them touching, even when there is no need to do that, is even cuter :D

Ok, I'm going to shamelessly advertise myself here and no...I'm not going to tell you all how great I am... :lol: :lol: We all know that anyway, right? ;)
I'm starting this new, big Swarrick story and the first chapter can be found here:

New story

So go check it out!! And I hope the link works this time :lol:

Joy22 said:So go check it out!! And I hope the link works this time :lol:

Mmh......nope it doesn`t, at least not for me, sorry! :rolleyes:

And you are right Miss Fox in leather pants is just awesome! :devil:

Joy22 I'm going to check out your Swarrick story. I was able to access the fanfic fine [in case you wanted to know]. I love reading fanfics! I'm looking forward to see what you have written :D

OK, the link is working now, hun! :) Thank you.

Fanfic.net is strange today.......there are a couple of fics which I have no access to, yet. Who knows?

Liked the story so far Joy, excited to see what happens next. No smut, I assume? ;) But one day cookie........one day......

Hmmm, my own link doesn't work for me though :lol: :lol:
That's odd, I'm being banned from my own story!!! :D Stupid fanfiction.net
Anyway, thank you all for your words of encouragement. I promise I won't be promoting myself again in the near future but after a first chapter I always like feedback.

So, another thing, season six is all wrapped up and season seven is in the making so what will it bring for Swarrick?? Will we see them together as friends? Will they actually work cases together on a regular basis? What will Warrick think of the relationship that the last scene of season six showed us? Any thoughts??

Joy22 said:
Hmmm, my own link doesn't work for me though :lol: :lol:
That's odd, I'm being banned from my own story!!! :D Stupid fanfiction.net

I hear you, hun. Maybe they are kinda overloaded ( server wise ) with finale fics ? One word: Fix it, people! :lol:

Anyway, thank you all for your words of encouragement. I promise I won't be promoting myself again in the near future but after a first chapter I always like feedback.

Don`t be stupid, we always want to know about your current writing status and special....mmh...*cough* projects, ok? Feel free to bombard us with all the stuff you got and bring it on, baby! :D Sorry I´m nuts, again.

So, another thing, season six is all wrapped up and season seven is in the making so what will it bring for Swarrick?? Will we see them together as friends? Will they actually work cases together on a regular basis?

In a strange way I´m actually glad season 6 is over, means maybe now I can get enough sleep on thursday without beeing excited as hell and staying up til 5 in the morning! :lol:

What I want to see?
A lot of the old Swarrick friendship we had during the first seasons: Working together, having fun with cars, spit buckets and bamboo sticks :lol:, going out to have breakfast with the gang. I really miss their old banter and not just between these two, that includes Nick, Greg, Cath, Griss too, you know? *sigh*
And about Warrick`s reaction to certain *coughdeveloppmentscough* in the finale, I think he will be fine and happy with it and for them , in every way! Why shouldn`t he? :confused: That`s all I´m going to say regarding this topic, though I`ve got a lot of thoughts in my head. But under the circumstances it`s better to shut my mouth, since some people are very sensitive about it and this isn`t the right thread anyway. ;)

Keep spreading the Swarrick love, I´m off to bed now. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back