Sara Sidle and Det Vartan

I love them in Bloodlines. I love how they were laughing over the dude's "art."

I made one. I don't know if you'll like it.

csi_saravartann2.png

NP! Maybe Dingbat will come up with a prettier one :D.

Okay, one more article and then I can start working on my story again. Me = excited. And I'm making oatmeal cookies. I'm a busy bee today.

in fact i got a question guys: do you know exactly the names of the epi where sara and vartann were working together? it will be faster to get some pics of them though :lol:

there's uh, Dead ringers, Mea Culpa, uhh. Bloodlines. Grissom vs the volcano....

And that's all I can think of. But there must be more

I'm not very good with CSI episode names.

Man, they need to work together again this season. That would make my year. And they should flirt. A lot.

thanks girls!!!!
i dont know who said that but that's true: when they are together, they are on their own world
just look at them
"their first date" lol
normal_509mc_084.jpg

normal_509mc_112.jpg

she loves him , he loves her thats all

god just look how he is looking at her and how she is looking at him :rolleyes: anyway i watch mea culpa again and i noticed that when sara and greg arrived at the vic house, vartann opened the door of the car for sara it was just too sweet

They look so good together. Imagine them walking down the strip, holding hands and laughing. Aw.

god i can easily imagine them...... beside he has this cute voice when he is talking to her and i like the way he said "sara" on mea culpa :lol: :eek:

And the way she says "Vartann" with so much gusto. They're made for each other.

I think I'm gonna have to go read Like China Cups again!

And the way she says "Vartann" with so much gusto. They're made for each other.

I think I'm gonna have to go read Like China Cups again!

lol i think im gonna do the same thing lol.....and youre right where they are together they are on their own world lol

Back